Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe (15914 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by TruthsFM: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Indecent dressing is not an offense. No police officer has the right to harass you over it — Delta PPRO, Bright Edafe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs65QFc3J8Q

As requested by my wonderful followers, and residents in the State. No policeman, or vigilante, can arrest you over dreadlocks, bump shot, or because you are braless, etc. It's not an offense. My phone number is on the video for you to reach me immediately. Peace ✌️

Source: DSP Bright Edafe PPRO DELTA STATE (Twitter)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by TruthsFM: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
This police officer don talk his own, I hope other police officers will abide by his words

29 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by OGwales(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Go and educate your sister agent Hisbah in Kano and other northern states.

22 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by benuejosh: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Theory!

What you say is different from what your people practice. Do you know the number of times guys have been arrested by your men and tagged 'yahoo boys' because they wore dreads?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Splitmind: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is why we need sharia in southern Nigeria.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Chijeep(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Whatelse do you expect in a country where a druggie is your president

6 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by WhisperedNoise: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
The police should stop making statements like these. They cannot defend it.
Everyday in this country, young people driving good cars are being harassed for being financially free. The police should first educate its officers.
Many policemen are hoodlums and thugs in uniform.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by CelestineNelson: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Let his wife walk naked to his office to say hi to his colleagues first...Strange men trying to teach sanity that does not exist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
Indecent dressing is not an offense. No police officer has the right to harass you over it — Delta PPRO, Bright Edafe

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Mosba: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
The word indecent makes it offense already, self contradictory

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by vickthourh(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Enlighten your police brothers
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by ribbit: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Police will see armed robber, they will remove their police uniform and run.
they will see girl dressed in yoga pant begin flex muscle.

Very weird country full of stupid hypocrites.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by WhisperedNoise: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mosba:
The word indecent makes it offense already, self contradictory
Indecent doesn't mean illegal.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by GanagiBitrus: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Indecent Dressing borders on Morality & not Legality.

Except for cases where the genitals are exposed, it is impossible to establish/prove Indecent Dressing from the Nigeria Constitution.

21 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by datola: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Misplaced priority!

Nigeria police should leave indecent dressing for pastors to address. They shoukd face crime fighting and prevention.

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by FalseProphet1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
I see Lagos girls walking nàked in the coming weeks, I see sex starved guys handling their breasts, I see the police picking up these girls under the guise of safe keeping to go and press their breasts and nyash in their stations.

I see the price of condoms skyrocketing, I see youths protesting about the increment of condoms, I see Tinubu sharing free condoms as palliatives, I see the youths promising to vote for him for 2nd term.

This I have seen.

16 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by inoki247: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol na Nigeria Police he dey follow talk or another Country Police....
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by pobosky4life: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Edafe abi
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by tiswell(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good one from the delta police image-maker.

I love to see indecently dressed ladies,feed my eyes

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truly it's not police duty. Indecent dressing is never a crime under our constitution but morally its unacceptable in our culture that is why people who love involving in indecent dressing should know the boundary as in Africa cultural setting and value.

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by TruthsFM: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Police don talk his own ooooo. Abeg any police that violate this talk must be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by ovie8200: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Splitmind:
This is why we need sharia in southern Nigeria.

Fuc.k you! Let useless people control your life in the north. We are Christians and live our lives freely. Nobody shouldn't be dictating or letting you how you should live your life. What have you useless people gained from Sharia under than bring terrorists, educationless people, and poverty?

12 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by DaddyJapan(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:

Too right. cool
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Arabk25: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nah story you they find
Police way they harass people everyday even as you they do this video self
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by CallMeAthena(f): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dem go still de arrest people
mumu npf angry undecided
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by zoedew: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
IGNORANT.
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by money121(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ok oo
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by PrinceGallant: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is play, it can't be this worst
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by spiSeyi: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Then police should stop arresting Olosho undecided , nah church babes and those Muslim babes wey always cover body like masquerade bad pass.
Wetin dey under that masquerade dress bad gan kiss , as for church babes if you can press their mumu button bro dem go ride you like power bike wink
My point here is that no be by dressing ooo, in fact olosho they learn where church babes dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2018 / Why Are GHD Straighteners So Expensive?! / A Close Up At Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.