Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla (35223 Views)

"One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It / Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by graphiti: 2:59am On Jun 26, 2016
XYZeee:
i was tempted to listen to the 'one dance' track after seeing so much hyping of the song here on nairaland and I'm a sorry to say that it was one of the most meaningless song i have listened to in a long while . please can anyone truly tell me why i should care listening to such a track again . makes you wonder what some folks now refer to as a quality song angry. when we have latest hits from justin bieber and charlie puth(one call away) with meaning and enduring sound mix to grace our ears everyday.

SMH!!!

I juss hope ds ain't u sha?

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by golddeejay(m): 3:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Elxandre:

He sang the chorus!

Which kain speaker Una dey use sef?.
Abi is there another version of this song?
chorus ke? he took d break where he was repeating "back up, back up, back up and wine it". he was in d bridge but u hardly hear his voice, kyla's voice was more prominent in d bridge.
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by lingsyp(m): 5:33am On Jun 26, 2016
wizy you too much
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by lingsyp(m): 5:35am On Jun 26, 2016
this guy wiz kid is really catching everyone
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by gidson12(m): 5:38am On Jun 26, 2016
which part did wizkid sing in the song.....na wa oooo American rappers just dey use our stars dey do house boy for their song.....just as kanye west used our dbanj.....cant he just allow wizzy to take a verse in the song, na only kyla voice i just dey hear for chorus......abeg no be by force to sing with international stars if they cant respect us enough to give us a good play in their song.....SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Fiwasayo(f): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Akjr:
babe ur beauty x illigal. Why wll u cute anyhow like dat.. Buhari must hear this.... Inbox me, am single

Lol, you cracked me up real good,I ain't single tho cheesy goodluck with your search.
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by paparazzi1987(m): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Freeman50:
i didn't really hear wizkid's voice very in the music 'one dance'. He would have taken up at least one stanza. All same its good music with a nice beatz.
Try get the original version of the music..
May be you have been listening to china version. grin
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by MrSkyNaija(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2016
interesting..
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by PigMeat: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2016
HIP HOP IS DEAD! #InNas'sVoice
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by userplainly(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Akjr:
babe ur beauty x illigal. Why wll u cute anyhow like dat.. Buhari must hear this.... Inbox me, am single

must u embarrass men?.... she fine, yes, we all fine.... y u coh dey hype her.. I fo one believe everyone is handsome n beautiful... (no ugly person)
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by RitzyPrince(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Looking for Wizkid's verse in Drakes One Dance Like.....

2 Likes

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Tobium1(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2016
#TeamOVO
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Akjr(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2016
userplainly:

must u embarrass men?.... she fine, yes, we all fine.... y u coh dey hype her.. I fo one believe everyone is handsome n beautiful... (no ugly person)
see trouble bah... Must i scope girl d way e go please u. I dei scope chick u dei chuk me tok
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Akjr(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Lol, you cracked me up real good,I ain't single tho cheesy goodluck with your search.
choi!!!! 2 hands on ma head.. Speechless... Chai!!!! Dnt knw y d tinx i lov most kip hurtin mesad
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Postboiswag:
Wizkid must win ooo

BET 2016 Best international Act Africa

That means he'll be winning twice
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Freeman50(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Papi, there is nothing like original or china version of the song.
paparazzi1987:

Try get the original version of the music..
May be you have been listening to china version. grin
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Freeman50(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am not talking about chorus but a stanza instead and the sông doesn't have anything like version except for the instrumental.
Elxandre:

He sang the chorus!

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by junketer(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Elxandre:

He sang the chorus!

guy leave trash for lawma. That guy is right. There was so much hype about this song that i had to listen to it. I listen finish but i no hear wizkid voice. I repeated the music but i still no hear his voice. The chorus you said he sang, the voice no be like wizkid own. There is a thread where one dude advised wizkid and davido not to settle for less for abroad. I think wizkid just settled for less. I'm about to delete the song from my phone now. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by junketer(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Looking for Wizkid's verse in Drakes One Dance Like.....
ol boy me i don look for him voice tire i kukuma delete this song from my phone

1 Like

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Elxandre(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
junketer:
guy leave trash for lawma. That guy is right. There was so much hype about this song that i had to listen to it. I listen finish but i no hear wizkid voice. I repeated the music but i still no hear his voice. The chorus you said he sang, the voice no be like wizkid own. There is a thread where one dude advised wizkid and davido not to settle for less for abroad. I think wizkid just settled for less. I'm about to delete the song from my phone now. Cheers
Lol.
That was Wizkid's voice bro.

I think it even made the song better.

You don't have to feature all your vocals because you are a top artiste. I could cite examples, but they don't just occur to me at the moment.

It's a privilege to be featured at all in Drake's album at all anyways.
We are talking about the hottest artiste on the planet right now!

If Kanye gave Dbanj (who was even signed to his record label!) half the chance Drake has given Wizkid, we wouldn't have had this thread!
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Elxandre(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Freeman50:
Am not talking about chorus but a stanza instead and the sông doesn't have anything like version except for the instrumental.
Eminem featured Rihanna in Monster.

Rihanna only sang the chorus.

Going by your logic, Rihanna is a second rate act.
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by paparazzi1987(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Freeman50:
Papi, there is nothing like original or china version of the song.

If you listen to the song, you will clearly hear wizzy's voice..
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Freeman50(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
I know, Its just the chorus not the stanza.
paparazzi1987:

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Freeman50(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by Freeman50(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Papi, that's not a logic. So chill!
Elxandre:
Eminem featured Rihanna in Monster.
Rihanna only sang the chorus.
Going by your logic, Rihanna is a second rate act.
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by donhils: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Why didn't I hear Wizkid's voice in the song?
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by XYZeee: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
GoldCircle:

Abeg go siddon for sand jare! Na you get sense pass everybody wey dey gbadun the song worldwide? Besides, no be every track dey make sense? If I lie ask Sisqo!

you had the opportunity of writing something meaningful. yet, you wasted that opportunity and wrote something as meaningless and valueless to the general public just like the said track that has no societal value to it. what a joke angry the track couldn't even survive my playlist. a lot of paid and sentimental hyping going on here. i guess kyla the other co-artist in the track and his team are busy hyping kyla as the author of the track in their own country tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by XYZeee: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
graphiti:

SMH!!!

I juss hope ds ain't u sha?
wow, what a pity. a song so meaningless and valueless to the general public . i can only wonder the kind of playlist you have in your phone. i guess its the type that will bore me to infinity. learn to differential between a crappy song angry and a beautiful mix please cool.
Re: Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla by graphiti: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
XYZeee:

wow, what a pity. a song so meaningless and valueless to the general public . i can only wonder the kind of playlist you have in your phone. i guess its the type that will bore me to infinity. learn to differential between a crappy song angry and a beautiful mix please cool.

Hehehehehe...... smh!
Badt belle nor go kill u, u hia?
@ d underlined, which general public are u referring abeg? Is it d "general public" that locked down his "olic2" show in Eko hotel? Or is it d "general public" that attend his sold-out concerts in yankee/Jand?

The same hypocrites like u grind and bump to d "hymns" of lil' Wayne, Kanye, Rick Ross and co while u demonize during own!

Ni*gga be breakin d bank while u sit down in d corner of ur 2-by-2 "shade" be hating.

The way u carry anoda parsin Matta 4 head like gala so, I hope u are not planning to................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos / I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) / Adaeze Yobo Makes Bubu Look Hot And Sexy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.