Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) (35218 Views)

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by jaybenugo: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRg_l6ZqtxY

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video)

Dancer, Korra Obidi has blamed "jealous" online critics for causing problems that led to the end of her marriage and she vowed never to show off her man online if she meets someone new., IGBERETV reports.

She said:

"If I have another bae, i will never ever put him online. You people will destroy it like you destroyed my first marriage."

"I will hide it from you jealous goat mouths,"
she added.

She revealed that many social media users used to send her estranged husband messages daily to report her online activities to him.

She blamed this action for breaking up her marriage.

She recalled:

"I remember those times, someone will go and email him, 'Look at what your wife is doing. Look at what your wife is doing.' Every day.

"How will he not run away? How will he not disappear? How will he not tell me, 'ka, pack out of my house' at five days postpartum? How will he not do that?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgbFvapsI-F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Waakanda: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Experience, they say, is the best teacher.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by sureboykris(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Social media has ruined many. Can't seem to understand how people can put their whole life out there for the world to see.
Though I don't know you but Thank God you're now reasonable

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by uncleck: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Noooo, next time show us his bedmatics on Instagram live

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by bukolaademi001(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why is she blaming online fans for the failure of her marriage? You put your marriage out there yourself, what did you expect? Well experience is the best teacher like someone said up there. Moreover I don't believe online fans was the real reason her husband left her.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by PALAPALA02(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
how's this news?
this mods are fast loosing it

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Nsonaso(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hahaha

No continue, still dey flaunt am including your br***st.

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Joshmoore(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
mumu. Them never tell you say you be mumu?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by ChristineC: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin maybe you sef should try and be behaving like human being

22 Likes

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
H
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Not only your bae, stop flaunting your naked body again

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Truetalk3139: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Woman is the enemy of woman. (Obirin ni ota obirin)

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Look at ds one,she was thinking the divorce would have fetch her fortune not knowing that not all men loose guard
#nevercheatonyourbaeagain#

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Brendaniel: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na now you just dey wake up from sleep, the way I hate showing my private life on social media ehn!

She learnt the hard way

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by McOluOmo: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin cheesy

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by SwTeee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
M
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Bizzyliss(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Werin concern me ?

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Masking: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
She's high.
Alcohol is truly a truth serum.

Ladies be forming tough but d hardness is only skin. If not what is in Justin that any smart independent woman will be missing and regretting that he left?

Mumu gal! Stop showing too much on social media, you no gree. Ther leave you now you dey cry.

My fwend chest your stubbornness and stop grieving over a narcissist
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Bamifhubs: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Y

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Obi for President

No distraction

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by EKONGKING: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stop fu@king around after getting married ,u won't listen,but instead u blame it online fans or whatever

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by gbaskiboy: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na now your morning just dey break. If you like carry am put for head na you sabi..

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
When you are a clout chaser nko, at the detriment of your marriage

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Megabig: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Experience is the best teacher.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Emilokan1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
You're seriously pained. I thought you were immune to the whole thing in the beginning. Forming amazon. Na now ya eyes don clear,abi? No be curse o,but you no go see anoda bobo wey go set and gentle like dis wan again. Opportunity lost.Too late. Move on grin

Kobojunkie:
Better yet, next time find you a man who is secure in his being to realize that what others say should in no way determine or impact his relationship and love and marriage. undecided
once a man comes to his senses and puts his feet down, he's insecure,but if he tolerates all your selfish excesses,he secure,abi? Confused gender dem. She go find tire. Na the last mugu drop her so. Good luck to her finding someone to manage her excess luggage . grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
jaybenugo:
She recalled:

"I remember those times, someone will go and email him, 'Look at what your wife is doing. Look at what your wife is doing.' Every day.

"How will he not run away? How will he not disappear? How will he not tell me, 'ka, pack out of my house' at five days postpartum? How will he not do that?"
Better yet, next time find you a man who is secure in his being to realize that what others say should in no way determine or impact his relationship and love and marriage. undecided

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by ugolightswel1: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
By revealing this you are almost at the brink of another one because of lack of secret.

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
I fuxk with Shawty cuz she don’t post

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Tekno Buys New Wrangler Jeep (Photo) / Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria