Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Blog | Do Your Research – What Can You Write Concisely About? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Blog | Do Your Research – What Can You Write Concisely About? (371 Views)

Do u own a blog? Do u Intend Starting ur Blog nd Earning A Living Off It?? / Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Blog | Do Your Research – What Can You Write Concisely About? by opportunihub: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Welcome to my series on How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!

If you are just joining me and seeing this post for the first time, I advice that you look up our first post [url]How To Blog | What You Must Know To Setup Your First Blog[/url] , so that you will understand better, what I am teaching about How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!

For now, I welcome you to the most fascinating on the job learning experience for wana-be bloggers. Interestingly, I am giving you my experiential knowledge from an easy-to-understand point of view.
Now Follow me.

After that you have determined to Start A Blog, your next line of action is to Do Your Research – What Can You Write Concisely About?

Do Your Research – What Can You Write Concisely About?

Any successful blogger would tell you that this is what I love to do. Lindaikejisblog.com will tell you that she can’t just help but write about people-gossips. Ogbonge.com will tell that he can’t just help but write tech stuffs. Personally, I have tried to write on so many other things but I AM COMFORTABLE WRITING ABOUT TECHS AND AVENUES TO EARN EXTRA INCOME. Hence, Nigeria’s first opportunity network blog – http://www.opportunihub.com.

As a wana-be blogger, please answer the following question for yourself and from the debt of your heart: [ 316 more words. ]

1. If Something Wakes Me Up At Night And Ask Me To Write, What Can I Just Start Writing?
2. What Can I Write Clearly About?
3. What Catches My Fantasy?
4. What Gist Could Capture My Interest On The Streets, TV and On Radio Easily.
5. And A Host Of Others.

NB: Answer these question right and you are on your way to becoming consistent and successful as a blogger.

Catch me every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday @OpportuniHUB For More on "How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!"

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Website From Scratch, Computer Networking, Etc / The Scam Called Brillant Lights / Analyze Youtube Competition And Earn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.