Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise (44464 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Homar(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ujoatu-u-are-a-complete-fool.Even-if-you-decieve-nigerians-u-will-not-decieve-imolites.Every-imolite-knows-knows-that-the-thought-of-going-to-douglas-sends-shivers-down-their-spine-because-of-how-messed-up-and-dirty-the-road-is-especially-during-rainy-season.SHOW-US-DOUGLAS-ROAD-hediot.

7 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by arresa: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Anambra and ABIA bad bele losers no go like this o... In fact den don show up with their usual hate, anger and jealosy...

Imo o ni baje o... grin
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by southpole: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
DesChyko:
These roads have been kept clean since Ohakim's era. Show me DOUGLAS ROAD today, compare it to Ohakim's regime undecided

I don't know why you pdp supporters seem to be thinking through the anus like fayose, are you saying that since Ohakim left office in 2011 there have been no human activities along these roads which could have littered them? even if there were no human activities nature could have littered these roads please. You seem to be suffering from a disease called fayoseria
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Ndjones(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm a true Imolite and I'm not bias. You guys ask of Douglas Road pics and I decided to post one.

5 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by obibc(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
ujoatu:
Owelle is Working

3 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by stjsd(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by dhesire(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Op, endeavor to show us Royce road, Lagos street, Church Road by Wetheral, Old Nekede road by Akanchawa, Douglas market etc after the sanitation today.

If you will be fair to yourself, you would admit that majority of major junctions in Owerri were in utter shambles after the sanitation today.

5 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by linearity: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
It is only in 9ja that it is an achievement to clean after oneself.

The bar is now set so low, such that if you remember to clean your toilet after defecation or sweep your environment after you rubbished it; you will be given an award and people will even congratulate and hi5 you, if you post pictures of your cleaned toilet or compound on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Destiny4fame(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
awesome
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by komzybrown(f): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
liar, bring that road leading to Federal polytechnic Nekede and also FUTO,

3 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Bollinger(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
luciouscookie:
I wonder what's amazing in these pictures mtcheeww.

Nigerians are easily dazzled.

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rochas Okocha sorry Okorocha Is Working grin
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by nzemila(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
DesChyko:
These roads have been kept clean since Ohakim's era. Show me DOUGLAS ROAD today, compare it to Ohakim's regime undecided

among all this roads, show us the road constructed by your Ohakim. So among all the roads in Imo state you only chose DOUGLAS ROAD? hatred is killin you gradually. ROCHAS might not be a better governor but i know he is 500% better than your ohakim.

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Ojiofor: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jobless Otin'kpus in every state you go.this one is a good example...another OtiN'kpu working for one incompetent overweight prof will come and post useless pictures from Aba.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by edorhe14(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
I miss this town,Owerri
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Johnsown1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
DesChyko:
Show us Douglas,
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by SamMilla1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rossikk:
Which master plan by which white men? Abeg just take your slave mentality somewhere else biko.

Illiterate.
What's wrong in saying that Enugu master plan was drawn during the colonial Era?
What have you been able to achieve since they left?
Except destroying the ones they left behind.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Johnsown1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
ujoatu:
Wetheral
Show me Douglas,new market,mbaise road by Douglas,relief market, ekeonu nwa etc. Let him stop painting roads, what is the condition of old road by nekede, imsu they are many bro
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by cupid0(f): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
ujoatu:
Orji Flyover
oga, why u no snap the main one, u just climb on top of the flyover that cars and humans haven't started plying to snap.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by ceeplus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
ujoatu:
Lalasticlala please come and bear witness to the good works of Owelle Rochas Okorocha
bro stop decieving people here..show them douglas road as people here are demanding
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by MrEverest(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
timilehing:
If GRA can't be this neat, how else will other areas be undecided
I smell envy here. Were did the op mention GRA? Mind you, all the areas he covered is in old Owerri, by the time he gets to new Owerri then I wonder what you will say. Believe it or continue wallowing in ignorance, Owerri is a beautiful & enchanting city, atleast by Nigerian standard.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by timilehing(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
sexxydiva:
Check my signature please,take a seconds to vote her biko
She's my hometown bae. I already voted her since
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by MrEverest(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pyno30:
Lagos is far beautiful than Imo even without Sanitation
I beg your pardon, which Lagos? Is it the one in Portugal or the one in Nigeria?? I lived in Lagos, Nigeria for donkey years & I tell you that most parts of Lagos mainland except Ikeja & Lagos island are nothing but urban jungle & cant be compared to Owerri in terms of neatness & serenity.

3 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by fippycbk(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
O'town mehn! Ebe ngwori. If you come around we go give you "ofe owerre"
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by tomquest: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
There's one thing we need to get right in Nigeria (and perhaps many other parts of black Africa): BEING SELFLESS. I'm sure this sounds queer.

An average black man is so selfish that he would use his toilet and flush it down, sweep his compound and keep HIMSELF clean; but once he steps out in his SUV, he throws out all the empty Ragolis and Lacasera containers onto the public roads without remorse. He pees by the roadside like a wild animal. No guilt or shame because those are PUBLIC roads/utilities. Let the public worry, he's fine.

Even our markets are built on filth and doctors buy meat slaughtered in the gutters we call abattoirs, no worries, haha. Education and/or overseas travel has not helped correct this evil, Stone Age attitude in most of us. Even religion hasn't too. It's such a shame.

Now we even have a fuccking thread to CELEBRATE swept streets? Why don't we sweep out our dirty selfish attitudes rather than sweeping the streets everyday?

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by loomer: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na this one be amazing?
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by DesChyko: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
nzemila:

among all this roads, show us the road constructed by your Ohakim. So among all the roads in Imo state you only chose DOUGLAS ROAD? hatred is killin you gradually. ROCHAS might not be a better governor but i know he is 500% better than your ohakim.

Don't be silly, my friend. Every true son of the soil was against Ohakim's leadership style and that's why we voted him out in favour of Rochas. Check the polls, Mbaise wiped him off the slate. But one thing we must tell the truth about is that Ohakim did a better job of keeping Douglas road clean amongst other places, despite the difficulties. Under Rochas, that place, a heartbeat of Imo, is always an eyesore even in dry season. We're talking of sanitation, you're talking of road construction. I jikwa uche gi?

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by atirolu(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Where is the picture before for those of us not living in Ower ri just to knw the difference
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by DesChyko: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
southpole:

I don't know why you pdp supporters seem to be thinking through the anus like fayose, are you saying that since Ohakim left office in 2011 there have been no human activities along these roads which could have littered them? even if there were no human activities nature could have littered these roads please. You seem to be suffering from a disease called fayoseria

Mister, money is being remitted for this job monthly in the state budget. We know how these funds end up. It's not a matter of PDP membership. I know you're not from Imo, so stop exposing your ignorance of the state affairs.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by DesChyko: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
udondeymadt:
open that link to see amazing photos of Douglas Rd after sanitation. hehe.

https://www.nairaland.com/3019464/douglas-rd-owerri-imo-state

Lol
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by bigdoo: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
We need to see pictures of Douglas Road. I always lament about the amount of rubbish that always litter along the road and the health problems that could be caused by the amount of decaying refuse which smell too bad. It is a major road in Owerri but the state of the road has always been appalling dating as far back as Ohakim's era.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari / Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.