Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Amazing The American "Water Boarding" Torture Actually Came From The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing The American "Water Boarding" Torture Actually Came From The Bible (596 Views)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing The American "Water Boarding" Torture Actually Came From The Bible by chiedu7: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
The first man to actually us water boarding was actually a Syrian and in this case he used it to kill the King.

2 Kings 8
7 And Elisha came to Damascus; and Benhadad the king of Syria was sick; and it was told him, saying, The man of God is come hither.

8 And the king said unto Hazael, Take a present in thine hand, and go, meet the man of God, and enquire of the Lord by him, saying, Shall I recover of this disease?

9 So Hazael went to meet him, and took a present with him, even of every good thing of Damascus, forty camels' burden, and came and stood before him, and said, Thy son Benhadad king of Syria hath sent me to thee, saying, Shall I recover of this disease?

10 And Elisha said unto him, Go, say unto him, Thou mayest certainly recover: howbeit the Lord hath shewed me that he shall surely die.

11 And he settled his countenance stedfastly, until he was ashamed: and the man of God wept.

12 And Hazael said, Why weepeth my lord? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of Israel: their strong holds wilt thou set on fire, and their young men wilt thou slay with the

13 And Hazael said, But what, is thy servant a dog, that he should do this great thing? And Elisha answered,
The Lord hath shewed me that thou shalt be king over Syria.

14 So he departed from Elisha, and came to his master; who said to him, What said Elisha to thee? And he answered, He told me that thou shouldest surely recover.

15 And it came to pass on the morrow, that he took a thick cloth, and dipped it in water, and spread it on his face, so that he died: and Hazael reigned in his stead

And I always thought that the American's invented it.
Really Amazing
Re: Amazing The American "Water Boarding" Torture Actually Came From The Bible by MakeWeTalk: 3:17am On Jun 26, 2016
It shows that the bible has every thing in it.

But its funny that it;s the fore father of the muslims that is documented as first using waterboarding
Re: Amazing The American "Water Boarding" Torture Actually Came From The Bible by mmsen: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2016
The Bible is a catalogue of evil deeds.

Everything form fratricide; to incest; to fraud; to genocide; regicide; slavery; rape; theft; arson. It shouldn't shock anyone that 'water boarding' is there too.

The Bible and the Quran are the ultimate criminal guide books.

1 Like

Re: Amazing The American "Water Boarding" Torture Actually Came From The Bible by chiedu7: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
mmsen:
The Bible is a catalogue of evil deeds.

Everything form fratricide; to incest; to fraud; to genocide; regicide; slavery; rape; theft; arson. It shouldn't shock anyone that 'water boarding' is there too.

The Bible and the Quran are the ultimate criminal guide books.
The bible shows us that without Jesus mankind is headed for destruction.
So it documents mans evil.

Islam on the other hand, turns peaceful people into jihadhists.
Re: Amazing The American "Water Boarding" Torture Actually Came From The Bible by mmsen: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
chiedu7:

The bible shows us that without Jesus mankind is headed for destruction.
So it documents mans evil.

Islam on the other hand, turns peaceful people into jihadhists.

Has mankind's direction altered in any manner since the alleged death of the mythical Jesus Christ?

Did the xtian god not pre-ordain everything?

(1) (Reply)

Satan-why He Attacks Children Of Ministers Generally!!!!! / Take It To The ONE That Matters / Fr. Mbaka Attacks Ex. President Jonathan Denies Attacking Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.