Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Take It To The ONE That Matters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take It To The ONE That Matters (594 Views)

Why Jesus' Skin Color Matters / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters / Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take It To The ONE That Matters by Anapuao(f): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Over the past few weeks I've been overwhelmed by some personal issues. I shared with two friends and what they did was to hear what I had to say and at the end say "It is well" without offering any concrete solution or advice. It seemed as if they just wanna hear the tales for their entertainment.
Then finally I spoke to someone and at the end the person made the most powerful statement I've heard in a while. He said "TAKE THIS MATTER TO THE ONE THAT MATTERS" wow it hit me like a thunderbolt. That's it!

You may also be going through some challenges and trying times... take it to the one that matters and be rest assured that He will never disappoint or fail you.

Cheers
Re: Take It To The ONE That Matters by troy9090: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
I m encourage anɗ relief.hmnnn.

1 Like

Re: Take It To The ONE That Matters by Anapuao(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
troy9090:
I m encourage anɗ relief.hmnnn.
Amen! That was the same thing I felt too. Encouraged!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/16 / First Gay Church In Nigeria Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary / Jesus Forsaw Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.