Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum (2482 Views)

Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by modath(f): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

If we have survived 56 years y move out again..? after all we all have separate rooms (states)

There is a difference between surviving & thriving..

Nigeria would have flourished if Aguiyi Ironsi hadn't decided to play God!! See the mess we are left with!! sad
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by azerbaijanbase: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

If we have survived 56 years y move out again..? after all we all have separate rooms (states)
a room where you cannot buy a television set or fix a bad radio set except you get approval from the house-head? And when he(house-head) doesn't buy or fix damaged equipments you stay without them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
modath:

Nigeria would have flourished if Aguiyi Ironsi hadn't decided to play God!! See the mess we are left with!! sad
What will be different? ?
Same leaders
Same population
What will be different then
What's the grantee it will work
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
a room where you cannot buy a television set or fix a bad radio set except you get approval from the house-head? And when he(house-head) doesn't buy or fix damaged equipments you stay without them?
What stops u??
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by azerbaijanbase: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

What stops u??
that same thing that made it impossible for the SEners to board international flight from the SE. That same thing that closed down warri seaport and port harcourt seaport

2 Likes

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
that same thing that made it impossible for the SEners to board international flight from the SE. That same thing that closed down warri seaport and port harcourt seaport
Jimor Ibrahim built the only airport in sautoma and principa... Why can't igbos contribute and build??
What akwa ibom built there
Jigawa did
Delta did
Why can't anambra??
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by JimiOgunlola: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
modath:

keep blaming Ironsi, What did we yorubas do to correct that- We allowed hausa and fulanis to drag us to war like docile sheeps when Ojukwu (that we love to hate) campaigned to correct it at Aburi. Don't we yorubas sound like hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by modath(f): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

keep blaming Ironsi, What did we yorubas do to correct that- We allowed hausa and fulanis to drag us to war like docile sheeps when Ojukwu (that we love to hate) campaigned to correct it at Aburi. Don't we yorubas sound like hypocrites?

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by JimiOgunlola: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Jimor Ibrahim built the only airport in sautoma and principa... Why can't igbos contribute and build??
Jigawa did
Delta did
Why can't anambra??

Of what use is it to waste resources and build an airport when fulani controlled Aviation ministry will not allow a kite to land there?
You only know how to go into the creeks to take oil but can't build a viable seaport at PH and Calabar.
The same Calabar that was the most viable seaport in West Africa 80 years ago.

If una see truth make una dey talk abeg. When everyone goes his way, an Efikman will not need permission from fulani to build a VIABLE seaport, A rivers man will not need to stay without a Seaport because Fulani are comfortable with only Lagos port serving 170 million because the Custome tax and dutied must not go to the East.
I'm all for truth no matter if it's affects me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by azerbaijanbase: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Jigawa did
Delta did
Why can't anambra??
the way lagos state govt and fct minister built theirs right? Building an airport doesn't grant it international status. You still need need the approval of the house-head.
A room(state) where the children of the family from jigawa would want to play football in. And when you say no they come at night and hack you to death. I'm done with you sir. I have low battery to continue this chat. Bye

1 Like

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Of what use is it to waste resources and build an airport when fulani controlled Aviation ministry will not allow a kite to land there?
You only know how to go into the creeks to take oil but can't build a viable seaport at PH and Calabar.

If una see truth make una dey talk abeg. When everyone goes his way, an Efikman will not need permission from fulani to build a VIABLE seaport, A rivers man will not need to stay without a Seaport because Fulani are comfortable with only Lagos port serving 170 million because the Custome tax and dutied must not go to the East.
Build it first.. . Then let's see
Port Harcourt has a port.. . But our business men decided to use lagos
Why can slok ship goods to Port Harcourt now warri? ?
Our problem is we fail to see that we are our problem...
Who stops abains from building aba airport??
Who stops anambra from building airports??
Why can't anambra men get foreign investors to build sea Port in onisha?
I went to Jigawa and my mentality changed. .. If sule lamido achieved all he did reserving less revenue the south south and south East states have no excuse
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
the way lagos state govt and fct minister built theirs right? Building an airport doesn't grant it international status. You still need need the approval of the house-head.
A room(state) where the children of the family from jigawa would want to play football in. And when you say no they come at night and hack you to death. I'm done with you sir. I have low battery to continue this chat. Bye
Who built enugu and imo airport? ? P
Build if first let it remain approving it to international status
Fulani do worse to hausas and yet they keep producing what u eat. .. we igbos have no one else to blame than our selfs
As for the ijaws... the just need more alcohol and smoked fish
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by jude90(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
very good
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Babacele: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

since you are for all truths even it affect you ,then this is for you:

Exposed: Stella Oduah's Fraud At
Enugu International Airport ...
saharareporters.com/.../exposed-
stella - ...
25 Mar 2016 ... The stench of
contractual fraud left behind by
Senator Stella Oduah during her
tenure as Minister of ...
How Fraud Perpetrated By Stella
Oduah Ruined Airport ...
saharareporters.com/.../how-
fraud- ...
10 Apr 2016 ... How Fraud
Perpetrated By Stella Oduah
Ruined Airport Remodelling
Projects .... Obis Associates,
which won the contract to build
the pilgrims terminal at Enugu
Airport has done 30 per ...
"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu
Airport" - Politics - Nigeria
www​.nairaland.com/.../ stella -
oduah s- frau...
Enugu International Airport The
stench of contractual fraud left ...
Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu
International Airport Exposed
www​.tori.ng/.../ stella- oduah s-
fraud-at- ...
26 Mar 2016 ... The stench of
contractual fraud left behind by
Senator Stella Oduah during her
tenure as Minister of ...
Enugu International Airport ...
news-me.com/exposed- stella-
oduah s- frau...
26 Mar 2016 ... Exposed: Stella
Oduah's Fraud At Enugu
International Airport. The stench
of contractual fraud left ...
Stella Oduah s Fraud At Enugu
International Airport Exposed
nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Alfranco(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Movic1:

24hrs supply of power,good roads,health and other amenities cant work so far we re still together. Regionalism still remain the best option,you will know who N who to hold responsible. He's from the North or south that's why he's appointing his kinsmen into key positions i.e blame game will disappear. Lastly there will be Competition and rapid developments.
That's the point. The Scots, Welsh, Irish & English are in the UK as distinct nations running things the way that suit each. Their so calles one Nigeria is obviously a lopsided affair the is quiye unfair to some and favorable to some. it can't be fair to all but all nations want fairness. They will only have fairness when they stand alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Get White Slaves / Imo PDP: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Sen. Samuel Anyanwu Beg Gov. Okorocha. / IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.