Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison (6342 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by hardbody: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
carmag:

what is the economic importance of those voting ish

""* pack well jor

I tire ooo

What is the price tag on the winning and really who is the last abi current queen sef. Does it add value to the CV?
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by ngoben(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
doyinisaac:
Looking at the building at that compound,it does not look like a prison...my opinion ooo before dem go start dey quote me to say nonsense.....but those wey don go kuje prison should come and tell us if it is the prison or not...grin
exactly ma point..- wanted to asl u if dey don admit u b4 for kuje prison
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by doyinisaac(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
ngoben:
exactly ma point..- wanted to asl u if dey don admit u b4 for kuje prison
grin grin no na,na why I dey ask those of una wey Don go there before make dem confirm if Sahara reporter is lying or not...
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by chefetalkane(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yesterday, at around 1:13 am an admin for My Recent News with a nairaland username “Chefetalkane“, wrote a post on Nairaland with a caption ‘Not again! Amcon takes over afrijet airlines‘ which was previously on our website . The contents of the post was compromised by Nairaland and the heading subsequently was changed to ‘AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines’. It was then made to be on the front page directing all traffic to The Nations Newspapers official website. Bringing to the front page simply means you cannot edit the... continue reading here http://myrecentnews.com/home/breaking-my-recent-news-set-to-sue-the-nation-newspaper-and-nairaland-to-the-tune-of-n100-m/

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by ngoben(f): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin no na,na why I dey ask those of una wey Don go there before make dem confirm if Sahara reporter is lying or not...
...u r a clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts / Mend Threatens Mtn, Sacoil / UK To Fight Boko Haram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.