Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,116 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve (18749 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Am back!!!
From Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem to Doka to Kachia to Zonkwa to Manchiok to kafanchan to every inch of our Southern Kaduna is no go area to Lybians/Fulani/jihadists....

Am serious!!
El-Rufai don't DARE us!!
see in mouth,hausa dominating u politically his here ranting!wen will u produce governor again?

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Pappyjim: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
You must be insane! Pls visit your doctor ASAP!!!
HonSuQMaDIQ:
We must have grazing reserve. If you don't like it pack and go to cameroun cool
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pappyjim:
You must be insane! Pls visit your doctor ASAP!!!
Dont curse another. We wont beg any of you when we take the reserves. If you stand against us, we ruthlessly deal with you and nothing will happen. Talkatives

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by meforyou1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
What the hell. El rufai should dare not cede 1 inch of southern kaduna land to his Fulani brothers under any guise. This is colonialism.
Why all this much ado about grazing reserves? There are large vast of empty lands in sokoto, zamfara, kebbi, northern kaduna, Kano, jigawa, bauchi, gombe, yobe, Borno and taraba. let them take the Fulani terrorists there

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by sekundosekundo: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
I will give you my land to rear your cows which you will in return sale to me and collect my money. The sponsors of this evil grazing bill should as well give all d business men and women across the country free land and shops to transact their business.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by truthspeaks: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
But d current govt seem to be enjoyin d show especially killings. If not, why has buhari found it hard to condemn such immediately they r committed. Even el-rufai. Buhari sef
Metallurgist:
Fulani's have been in southern Kaduna from time immemorial, finding a realistic solution is the way forward. tribal and ethnic supremercy will only bring sorrow to both side as witness both in the past and present
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by fragrant(f): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
What baffles me is d shameless comments of some that proves that the terrorists are in our midst. Its a good thing that we are not ignorant of the devises of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Bollinger(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
modath:

No Agric business is superior to the another,Cattle rearing is a business... Taking some people's birth rights to appease another group is evil!! cool

#IStandWithSouthernKaduna

In normal countries you don't see cows roaming through cities. They either graze in designated grazing areas or the owners land. How is this difficult to understand? Plus, Cattle feed on hay. Why are they allowed to roam around?
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Yorubanews: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
muller101:
are u sure that u can fight ur master?

Are you sure you can fight your masters?
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kagarko:

Please you need deliverance to receive sense.

your self
The Fulani's are owners of the economic and the
most developed towns of the Southern kaduna.
Kachia
Jere
Kafanchan
Kagarko
kajuru
Zango
Sanga etc
All belongs to the Hausa Muslim and Fulani's
extraction of the Southern kaduna.
Since we are Fulani's and owners of these
economic base, we'll continue to graze in our
reserve.
And no plan against these reserves will see the
light of the day.
on grazing reserve we stand. We are with the
government fully.
And for your information with or without you
people we'll win elections in kaduna state. Just
like its happening in plateau state.

So how many fulani Sarki can u point at in all these dream fulani economic zones in SK??
Agwan Adara owns kachia.....ya kagarko is not having a fulani chief.. so how do own SK??
Don't try US!! Our eyes de RED already!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by bigiyaro(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Of course every right thinking people will know dat any form of agreement with the grazing reserve bulllshitt is same as selling ur children's heritage to the hausa /fulani. terrorism n religious/ethnic cleansing has failed to capture the south, coloring this land grabbing tactics to further Islam into the south will not work, nobody will reserve my father's land to graze some fvcking fulani cows,i rather die first, the fulanis should go n build RANCHES in the north.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by nairalandankrah: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Source?
did you also vote away your consience to apc?
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by nairalandankrah: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Source?
did you also vote away your conscience to apc?
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by ebukaimoko(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls FG and help us
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by babyfaceafrica: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
nairalandankrah:
did you also vote away your consience to apc?
who vote epp?..oga shift!!!
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by sammynice(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

So how many fulani Sarki can u point at in all these dream fulani economic zones in SK??
Agwan Adara owns kachia.....ya kagarko is not having a fulani chief.. so how do own SK??
No mind ..the trouble people..always looking 4 trouble...claiming someone land as theirs
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by nairalandankrah: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
nduchucks:
Southern Kaduna Xtian position is not surprising.
. the nothern moslems position is very OBVIOUS... you guys pls take your cows elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by 989900: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is a business venture for 'chrissakes'! And these cows are owned by politicians and rich businessmen.

Roaming actually reduces the quantity of milk the cows can produce, burns meat and fat -- that's some money the penny wise, pound . . . are losing. SMH

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by nairalandankrah: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
sammynice:

No mind ..the trouble people..always looking 4 trouble...claiming someone land as theirs
. that is how someone said that the oil in another mans land belongs to him.. using the "one nigeria" slogan to cheat and opress

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
We must have grazing reserve. If you don't like it pack and go to cameroun cool

grin Hahahaha.....Honourable, so you're back. I thought you were recalled or voted out.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Moukafoam(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:
At the end of the day, it will still pass.
Give Ibos money, they'll sell their states.
Give the North Kuran, they'll sell their states.

Yorubas are the only ones fighting this battle against grazing reserve.

I love the sarcastic comment, nice one wink
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by persius555(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
mrborntodoit:
Backward people pulling others backward

Ranching should be considered and let ranch owners buy feeds and grass to feed their cattle , this will provide jobs for young unskilled labourers and a source of income for people who can invest into animal feeds production .

Buhari and his team should stop being myopic
It is obvious there is an hidden agenda attached to this grazing reserve issue. Every govt needs to recognise the right of the aborigines when land matter is discussed.
The situation that we have found ourselves demand that we innovate and sacrifice long outdated practices for peace to reign.
To continously insist on having your way will only spell doom in the long run.
Cattle grazing is a disastrous and non profit practise in this 21st century. The fulani herdsmen should bend their reasoning a bit and stop being unreasonable.
Embrace ranching or ship out.
#herdsmenmustranch

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Reference(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
989900:
This is a business venture for 'chrissakes'! And these cows are owned by politicians and rich businessmen.

Roaming actually reduces the quantity of milk the cows can produce, burns meat and fat -- that's some money the penny wise, pound . . . are losing. SMH

I disagree with the latter. Any constantly moving animal will always be of better quality. It may be lean but that is what is called prime beef, tastier and healthier, same goes for milk, less quantity but less fatty, similar to free range poultry aka local chicken. They are not big but will not load your veins with cholesterol, won't melt in your pot and won't require detergent to sanitize it.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Moukafoam(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Dont curse another. We wont beg any of you when we take the reserves. If you stand against us, we ruthlessly deal with you and nothing will happen. Talkatives

Boko na ram grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Reference(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Moukafoam:

I love the sarcastic comment, nice one wink

A stereotypical hate filled comment. What we love says a lot about ourselves.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Suntzung: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Am back!!!
From Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem to Doka to Kachia to Zonkwa to Manchiok to kafanchan to every inch of our Southern Kaduna is no go area to Lybians/Fulani/jihadists....

Am serious!!
El-Rufai don't DARE us!!
Wawa religiuos fanatics ! we are in 21st century while ur are still an igramus taking ur self back to stone age of religious vandater and slavery, the cattles renches would benefit your communties far than u imagine, but ur hatered and uncivilized nature would keep u at the back 4 ever!
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by charles0922(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:
At the end of the day, it will still pass.
Give Ibos money, they'll sell their states.
Give the North Kuran, they'll sell their states.

Yorubas are the only ones fighting this battle against grazing reserve.
Efulefu, go get life

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by dorodee(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na waoo.. You found a land with oil... You collected the oil wells... Now you found a land with grass... You collect it for your animals... Haba Na only you waka come?!

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Nasman(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Just shut up, we don't have time to be making noise on the internet. If your mama born you well, stop the Fulani from grazing in Southern part of Kaduna, which you claim u have majority and see the treatment we shall give you. In democracy the majority always have the final say, and as far as am concerned Kaduna is a Hausa/Fulani/Muslims dominated state. And Nobody can change this simple fact. If you claim you are the majority in Kaduna, I dare you to produce two Senators, 12 Members of Federal House of Reps, a speaker, of State Assembly, a Governor at the same time during elections. Then I can take you serious. Fucking minority scumbags

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by 989900: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Reference:

I disagree with the latter. Any constantly moving animal will always be of better quality. It may be lean but that is what is called prime beef, tastier and healthier, same goes for milk, less quantity but less fatty, similar to free range poultry aka local chicken. They are not big but will not load your veins with cholesterol, won't melt in your pot and won't require detergent to sanitize it.

You're right, if you are thinking consumption and health.

I was thinking weight/quantity and sales.

I think the right balance can be achieved in a spacious well managed ranch.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Suntzung: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
989900:

You're right, if you are thinking consumption and health.

I was thinking weight/quantity and sales.

I think the right balance can be achieved in a spacious well managed ranch.

Aha ur now getting it and that is the proposed ranching reserves the igramuses are rejecting
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by ExInferis(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Am back!!!

Am serious!!
El-Rufai don't DARE us!!

Jingoistic pygmy.

I thought sokapu was wailing about your Aborigines being killed and dismembered.

The fulani are already there in your midst!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges / Lagos Scraps KAI, Launches LAGESC / Congested Lagos Ports May Ease As Preferred Bidder Emerges For Ibom Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.