Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve (18747 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by sammynice(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nasman:

Just shut up, we don't have time to be making noise on the internet. If your mama born you well, stop the Fulani from grazing in Southern part of Kaduna, which you claim u have majority and see the treatment we shall give you. In democracy the majority always have a say, and as far as am concerned Kaduna is a Hausa/Fulani/Muslims dominated state. And Nobody can change this simple fact. If you claim you are the majority in Kaduna, I dare you to produce two Senators, 12 Members of Federal House of Reps, a speaker, of State Assembly, a Governor at the same time during elections. Then I can take you serious. Fucking minority scumbags
Point of correction..Northern kaduna not southern kaduna..claiming someone region as yours..u b thief..u ar a king in your house not in someone house..if southern kaduna is less u important.. divide d state period..

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Babacele: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
see ur mouth,wen southern kaduna goes in flame na me go evaporate or na u?
many of u kids just blab pretending you know this country but I doubt if you do.....run along n suck yr 'anjiligidis' please.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by XaintJoel20: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
We must have grazing reserve. If you don't like it pack and go to cameroun cool
Sambisa Forest is large enoug for you to have your grazing reserve...
Relocate immediately...

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
modath:

No Agric business is superior to the another,Cattle rearing is a business... Taking some people's birth rights to appease another group is evil!! cool

#IStandWithSouthernKaduna

Modath you are popular here, continue singing this until it sticks with people's conscience.

If you have been to Kaduna, you will understand that they are not just opposing this move in the south just because of land. No, the Fulanis from North are very aggressive and there have been dissensions between them since early 2000s and even before the war in early 2000s.

Modath, do you know tag after that war that the Kaduna indigenes (multiple tribes), had to abandon their houses in the North for the Hausas and Fulanis just to save their life. I'm telling you that expensive houses, malls, schools, hospitals and even hotels were abandoned as they permanently flee to the South since about 2002.

Now the Fulanis are wickedly planning to go to the south and live with these people again? Some of which are still morning their numerous dead ones invaded and hacked to death?

Let us support the South and save live today.

Just like you, #IStandWithKadunaSouth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Buhari better be careful before he sets this country ablaze in his bid to further the interests of his kinsmen. This grazing bill BS is only rearing up its ugly head now because he's in power.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by poseidon12: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Good to know that the good people of Southern Kaduna are not being fooled by El Rufai and Buhari. They should be steadfast in resisting Buhari's plans to foist his herdsmen on the rest of Nigerians.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Igboid: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Who cares. They are all the same. They and their Fulani and Hausa Muslim brothers are the same.
Gowon and Danjuma were both minorities and Xtians.

No Igbo man should give a rat about how the Northerners be they Xtian or Muslims sort themselves out.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by poseidon12: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
slap1:
Meanwhile Rochas Okorocha is ready to give up our land for grazing.

Is that not what your people want by voting him a second time?
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Eddodoh(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nasman:

Just shut up, we don't have time to be making noise on the internet. If your mama born you well, stop the Fulani from grazing in Southern part of Kaduna, which you claim u have majority and see the treatment we shall give you. In democracy the majority always have a say, and as far as am concerned Kaduna is a Hausa/Fulani/Muslims dominated state. And Nobody can change this simple fact. If you claim you are the majority in Kaduna, I dare you to produce two Senators, 12 Members of Federal House of Reps, a speaker, of State Assembly, a Governor at the same time during elections. Then I can take you serious. Fucking minority scumbags
I only know that in the 90s Hausa Muslims killed & could intimidate Christians in Kaduna but everything changed in the 21st century.

The Hausa Muslims now realized that the Christians no longer take sh##ts. Right from Sharia fight to the Riot that ensued when Gov. Yakowa died. It has been bullets 4 bullets, blood 4 blood!!!

Kill 2 Christians in Kaduna and 100 Hausa Muslims would go down. I know what I am saying because I fought Sharia fight 1 & 2. I can tell u d red zones in Kaduna.

Even they Hausa Muslims are afraid & don't want any fight or bloodshed.
The funny thing is dat during any riot, the State Govt. will place a curfew and they pple dat suffer most are they Muslims because they rely on daily income from their everyday hustle.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Babacele:
many of u kids just blab pretending you know this country but I doubt if you do.....run along n suck yr 'anjiligidis' please.
i knw u are a southern kaduna man!bt let me tell u i knw kaduna more dan u
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by elopee3000(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:
At the end of the day, it will still pass.
Give Ibos money, they'll sell their states.
Give the North Kuran, they'll sell their states.

Yorubas are the only ones fighting this battle against grazing reserve.
give abiola money he insulted ur saint awolowo give oshofola money he took assasins to kill kudirat abiola, yoruba love each others for real angry

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Deepfreezer(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Even kaduna state refused
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by patrickdaniel: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
We must have grazing reserve. If you don't like it pack and go to cameroun cool
an animal like u should b thinking about his way back to Niger where u came from. what business do u have in our country u advanced animal?

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Nasman(m): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Eddodoh:

I only know that in the 90s Hausa Muslims killed & could intimidate Christians in Kaduna but everything changed in the 21st century.

The Hausa Muslims now realized that the Christians no longer take sh##ts. Right from Sharia fight to the Riot that ensued when Gov. Yakowa died. It has been bullets 4 bullets, blood 4 blood!!!

Kill 2 Christians in Kaduna and 100 Hausa Muslims would go down. I know what I am saying because I fought Sharia fight 1 & 2. I can tell u d red zones in Kaduna.

Even they Hausa Muslims are afraid & don't want any fight or bloodshed.
The funny thing is dat during any riot, the State Govt. will place a curfew and they pple dat suffer most are they Muslims because they rely on daily income from their everyday hustle.
Keep displaying your ignorance and taste for violence, like I said we don't make noise on the internet.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by 41lady(m): 5:23am On Jun 27, 2016
El-rufia, let Fulanis buy land and have a ranch for their cattle please....!!!!, every individual buy property to run its business, farm and build house. There is no more free lunch in the world and even in this hard economy of Buhari.

Please... again let peace rain in kaduna and Nigeria as a whole. Don't think you have soldiers, police, civil defence, immigration, SS, customs, peace corps vigilanty, and may be Mallams protecting you. There is GREAT and invisible ONE who take can take life or you at anytime, don't have that thought of been in power you can do and undo.

However, no group is monopoly of violence in this generation, the days of letting GOD to fight for people was in the days of the grand parents and parents. The youths now are not laughing due to hardship.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by glossy6(f): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Babacele:
I can bet u that SK will go up in flames if that bill is passed....I'm cocksure Mo.

Where is Zamani Lekwot? We need you in times like this. Yes Zonkwa no dey carry last! Up Southern Kaduna!
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by sammynice(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Is very obvious dat hausa people are the problem of this country....is it by force for someone to give out his land. Nigeria is big go to core north avnd do your grazing......instead of using foul language of violence...mind the way u allow hausa man in your community..the next thing na to claim your state..they love violence..is time sk shod push for state snd let the hausa eat kd north and zaria for peace...

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by lagosrd: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Metallurgist:
Fulani's have been in southern Kaduna from time immemorial, finding a realistic solution is the way forward. tribal and ethnic supremercy will only bring sorrow to both side as witness both in the past and present

If you have been in a place for time immemorial does that give you the licence to kill your host and take over their land for grazing. Any attempt will be met with stiff opposition. El rufai and his fulani bororo killers will know this time ita not a joke.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by glossy6(f): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
see in mouth,hausa dominating u politically his here ranting!wen will u produce governor again?

You people may have succeeded in killing Yakowa but a governor will yet rise from there. Rulership is not the sole right of the Muslims

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by glossy6(f): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Kagarko:

Please you need deliverance to receive sense.

your self
The Fulani's are owners of the economic and the
most developed towns of the Southern kaduna.
Kachia
Jere
Kafanchan
Kagarko
kajuru
Zango
Sanga etc

All belongs to the Hausa Muslim and Fulani's
extraction of the Southern kaduna.
Since we are Fulani's and owners of these
economic base, we'll continue to graze in our
reserve.
And no plan against these reserves will see the
light of the day.
on grazing reserve we stand. We are with the
government fully.
And for your information with or without you
people we'll win elections in kaduna state. Just
like its happening in plateau state.

What of Zonkwa? Ask any living Muslim to go and claim there and they will tell you what happened to them. Even Namadi dare not.

Continue boasting, we are waiting and loading. What happened in Zango Kataf in 1992 is bound to repeat itself.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Babacele: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
i knw u are a southern kaduna man!bt let me tell u i knw kaduna more dan u
u goofed big time Bob...if you know me u ll see a Nigerian n not a tribalist until this entity becomes separate entities..n if u have been checking my posts, I'm a diehard Buharist and even support Elrufai 's religious bill despite my being a Christian but was convinced by the good that the bill will do to volatile Kaduna despite d huge sentiments. Nonetheless , I won't hesitate to express the true feelings of millions of Nigerians including Southern Kadunas about an issue very dear and toxic to our hearts. Read my lips: it is not only SK but the whole country that may react thereby aiding the country's enemies n theives like a guy at Ekiti's zenith an opportunity to scuttle this republic....if correct security reports are being submitted to the president, then he should know the implication of pushing this bill too far. I advice that some states can push it in their assemblies because it will b easy given the local conditions favourable to the bill but making it federal has dangerous implications that will dwarf Boko haram and Avengers combined effects.
I'm not sure you know Kaduna because if you do, you won't pray for anything that will tamper with the fragile peace that the state presently enjoys with its two eyes wide open .
Don't forget that many fulanis in SA are living in daily fear especially after 2011 post election violence sponsored by the PDP but was sold to the people as gmb idea.
So be careful of what you say please. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by 989900: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Suntzung:
Aha ur now getting it and that is the proposed ranching reserves the igramuses are rejecting

I don't think anyone will oppose a ranch if it is duly paid for.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Babacele: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

What of Zonkwa? Ask any living Muslim to go and claim there and they will tell you what happened to them. Even Namadi dare not.

Continue boasting, we are waiting and loading. What happened in Zango Kataf in 1992 is bound to repeat itself.
glossy dear please just ignore that man cos I think he is not a Fulani but ipob who wants to spread hatred.
from Barde to jagindi -godogodo- kagoro- kafachan-kwoi-gere kajuru- sanga- zonkwa just name it, the Fulani man presently leaves in fear. it wasn't like it before. Bad and visionless leaders caused that. From Ibb to Gej and if care is not taken PMB who got huge support from SA in 2015 unlike 2011 where Gej was their darling only to waste Azazi n Yakowa for Ibb n his boys to take over Nigeria. Rotimi Amaechi would have been in that ill fated presidential helicopter too if no be God! So you would understand why Amaechi did things he did.
I do not pray for another zango kataf and I'm not unaware of the 'buroba' that zonkwa can unleash not to talk of the other ready kegs of gunpowder communities in SA . so let us pray for peace cos we need each other. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Babacele: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

Where is Zamani Lekwot? We need you in times like this. Yes Zonkwa no dey carry last! Up Southern Kaduna!
lols
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by islandmoon: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Say NO to fulani HIDE-OUT

Grazing Reserve = Fulani Hide Out
Grazing Reserve = Fulani Barrack

we dont have fishing reserve , why Grazing Reserve?
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Babacele: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

So how many fulani Sarki can u point at in all these dream fulani economic zones in SK??
Agwan Adara owns kachia.....ya kagarko is not having a fulani chief.. so how do own SK??
Don't try US!! Our eyes de RED already!!
walahi that guy is not a Fulani but an ipob interested in spreading hate...it is obvious cos if he s from Kagarko, he would have known what happened 5 years ago.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by fragrant(f): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

. Really? Are you trying to pass a message or you want to implicate an innocent man.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by jkross(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Metallurgist:
Fulani's have been in southern Kaduna from time immemorial, finding a realistic solution is the way forward. tribal and ethnic supremercy will only bring sorrow to both side as witness both in the past and present

[b][/b]Time immemorial is a phrase meaning time extending beyond the reach of memory, record, or tradition, indefinitely ancient, "ancient beyond memory or record". So bros 1804 is still in the history books...
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Kagarko(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

We are Fully ready for any bas--ta-rd who thinks has 2 heads.

Just that we are law abiding citizen doesn't want to ferment trouble. We are highly civil as we go about our daily business. Our Christian neighborhoods in Kagarko are peaceful and equally civil. We can't touch them.

We'll only touch those people like you who wants trouble. Thank God we don't have them around Kagarko.
Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by glossy6(f): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kagarko:

Just that we are law abiding citizen doesn't want to ferment trouble. We are highly civil as we go about our daily business. Our Christian neighborhoods in Kagarko are peaceful and equally civil. We can't touch them.

We'll only touch those people like you who wants trouble. Thank God we don't have them around Kagarko.

Land grabber masturbating over people's lands.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by glossy6(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kagarko:

Land grabber masturbating over people's lands.

When did herdsmen become law abiding. mtchwwwwe

bororojo making noisr

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve by Eddodoh(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Nasman:

Keep displaying your ignorance and taste for violence, like I said we don't make noise on the internet.
U think U have monopoly of violence. It's not about noise on the internet, it's fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Girls' Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland / Full List Of The 8th Assembly House Of Reps Standing Committees & Their Chairmen / FFK Congratulates Ahmed Lawan As He Becomes 9th Assembly Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.