Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University (30840 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 16 Pictures Some Students Playing Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Can Relate To / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Berlyn:
Lmao aswear you' r high undecided undecided well it still doesn't stop me from derailing this thread angry

Berlyn or whatever you're called, your own don do today, you're damn so f**ked!!! angry

Now that my post have made it to FP now, I don't give a f**k whether you derailed it or we derailed it together tongue

Just know that anytime I see a post by you, I'll be there live and direct for derailment. wink

Hoping to hear from you soon Dear!! cool

Your Lovely Crush Of Life, ©McBrooklyn
kiss
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by tizblink: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
That No 2 reminds me of NDU.
BLS101.
Guy gives 50pages assignment wey him no go take.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Clairvoyant(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
deltateam:

I wish all universities would adopt this method. Very effective. Atleast even if a student came out with 2:2 he will know that he can defend it not where there are 30 people having first class where only 7 are the real cases that merit it while 23 dubbed, copied or sorted lecturers.

We have been seeing the effects here on Nairaland with wrong grammar being the order of the day as well as posts where serving youth corps members say they are Camp, Corpse, Copper and all sorts of names.
Abeg park well
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by 0ubenji(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I hope you haven't forget or maybe you didn't actually read the Nairaland Rule 22 which says:

"22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments."

But you can actually send the pic to my email cos that would have been a wise idea
angry
U peeps here nd rule books..
Na today I dey c numbaz bein dropped on nairaland?...
Dis aftanun sef..I stil c..me sef dey drop..
I dnt do mail shii..seriouz long tinz
Nice meetin u tho.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
NZAGHA:

*starts bike* bruuuhm... Speed off.
Oya madam drop you don dey fp gringringrin

Lol
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Johnny19: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:
8. When the test result is being pasted and almost 90% of the class got below the average mark

Haba make una pity dis pishure nau everybody does a meme with dis pishure the nigga is complaining bitterly grin
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by iamlimo(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
oh sorry cry my lala is too busy to move this thread to fp angry
shame on you. it made it already
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Berlyn or whatever you're called, your own don do today, you're damn so f**ked!!! angry

Now that my post have made it to FP now, I don't give a f**k whether you derailed it or we derailed it together tongue

Just know that anytime I see a post by you, I'll be there live and direct for derailment. wink

kiss
shocked shocked

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
shocked shocked

C'mon remove your hand from your head! undecided

It's never the time to feel sober cos the main show is about to commence wink

Just sit back, relax and drink cold Zobo cos even your lalasticlal* won't be your Knight in shinny armour tongue

Your lovely crush ©McBrooklyn™
angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
McBrooklyn:

C'mon remove your hand from your head! undecided

It's never the time to feel sober cos the main show is about to commence wink

Just sit back, relax and drink cold Zobo cos even your lalasticlal* won't be your Knight in shinny armour tongue

Your lovely crush ©McBrooklyn™
angry
lolz aint posting anything for now! tongue tongue

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
lolz aint posting anything for now! tongue tongue

You sha go post sh*t someday too and I'll promise you I won't disappoint you. I'll be there for derailment tongue wink
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You sha go post sh*t someday too and I'll promise you I won't disappoint you. I'll be there for derailment tongue wink

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:

I love you no more! It's either lalasticlal* or ME or Nothing! But I might forgive you deep down in my heart if you accept my proposal wink
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
McBrooklyn Berlyn They like quarrel
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

kiss
angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
timdavis:
McBrooklyn
Be.rlyn
They like quarrel
the guy is trouble some nau angry

Can you imagine he is dragging me with lala undecided
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
the guy is trouble some nau angry

Can you imagine he is dragging me with lala undecided

Owfar BAE!!! You no reply my mail again now!!! angry angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Owfar BAE!!! You no reply my mail again now!!! angry angry
when you go dey reason upside down grin grin
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
when you go dey reason upside down grin grin

And na me be that, shey?? shocked shocked

Seems You're now using my good gesture towards you as you deem fit undecided

Fvck You! Bleep You!! Fvck You Once Again angry angry

Rubbish!!! Am Out!!!
angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

And na me be that, shey?? shocked shocked

Seems You're now using my good gesture towards you as you deem fit undecided

Fvck You! Bleep You!! Fvck You Once Again angry angry

Rubbish!!! Am Out!!!
angry
i HATE you angry goan hug transformer

Come back here oooi embarassed must we always fight all the time undecided iffa marry you now is this how you will be throwing me outta your house?? Infact gooooooooooo angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
i HATE you angry goan hug transformer

Come back here oooi embarassed must we always fight all the time undecided iffa marry you now is this how you will be throwing me outta your house?? Infact gooooooooooo angry

Berlyn BAE!!! I'm very sorry!!! angry

Please don't go!!!

I only typed those words cos I'm vexed that moment

Please, gimme some more chance, I'll turn a new leaf!

Berlyn Baby, Please don't go!!!
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. / Reasons Why You Should Stop Writing In Abbreviations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.