Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. (723 Views)

Regional Autonomy Or Self Determination: A Way Forward For The Yorùbá / FG Gives States Autonomy To Produce Power / Reps Will Grant Autonomy To Local Governments - Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. by knightsTempler: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
THE BRITS HAVE PAVED THE WAY, TIME FOR US TO ALSO WAKE UP:

You see Donald Trump, he is decadent, crass, uncivilised, has no pedigree, no experience and can be without decorum, but one thing you can't take from him is that he is prescience, he has the psychic power to see tomorrow. I love that about him.

That power quite often he may misuse it by his rumbustious noise, but if you care to listen to him the man has the Midas touch I mean that in all sincerity no embellishment.

Well, it looks like the Brits, my other people may be listening to him after all, I believe I have this psychic power too because I knew it and I saw it coming that the Brits would kick against the EU at some point because the handwriting was clearly and boldly on the wall and I used to argue this with Stewart friend of mine, and he would tell me that I am high on something.

This same Brits gave all the reasons in the world why EU was the best thing after the advent of Hagen Diaz ice-cream, they called for the European Union with untiring zeal and vigour and supported it to no end but today, like the same hypocritical Brits that act just like their weather they have stylishly left everyone else on the porch. "To thy tents oh! Israel"....... they have gone.

These Brits gave every reason in the book and justified why EU was necessary but when the chips were down they coasted home alone. Typical.

They knew all the benefits of being part of Europe and why it made more sense to be part of that union. They also realised that laissez-faire liberalism would be their greatest Achilles heal which is why I suspect they quietly divorced the marriage and decided to go alone.

When they sadly realised that they left their flanks too porous for the Muslims and the influx of the people that came in the name of refugees and claiming rights and dictating to them they had to adjust.

They sat up and gave a second thought to him that they called the wild dog, Donald Trump, no one asked them twice to take heed and thank Trump later.

Trump takes no prisoners, the man calls a spade by its rightful name, irrespective of whose ox is gored, love him or loathe him he keeps it real. He is very rough at the edge but he makes sense in the world of today and would tame the rabid dogs that are trolling the world looking for who to devour.

He has been called racist and accused of all sorts by the immigrants but one thing you can't take away from Trump is, he is bold enough to stand tall and even if it means standing all alone he would keep it real.

Those fine British mannerisms, that civilised way of presenting issues but right under your feet they would pull the carpet, and need I tell you that is what they have done in EU? That is the Brits for you. They openly love Hilary Clinton but behind closed doors, Trump is their man and they would rather secretly take his advice than go with Hilary's finesse. These people just love to roll this way.

The real English would bite you and yet blowing you to sooth the caustic pain but forgetting that they have lacerated your skin. They would cut your nose to spite your face but try to apply some makeup to hide the bleeding nose.

They would not call them Islamic fundamentalists but would rather pull the wool over their eyes and mollycoddled them like it is okay, to be radical but behind closed doors, they are going Bleep you, radical bastards. That is the Brits.

A Muslim Mayor in London that is okay because London is like a melting pot for all and sundry, it is like a salad bar where everything goes. But the countryside where the real English are you dare not try, the Islamic expansionism can never hold sway there, no it can never happen.

I am inclined to say that the Brits have taken to Trump's advice of sending the bastards back to the abyss, they may not shout it out on the hills and scream on rooftops but trust me these people know how to nip it in the bud without saying a word. It is called British stoic mannerisms.

For this magnanimous act of self-determination, the Brits have yet again tacitly endorsed Trump's policies, you better sit up and watch if you care to listen too.

This is why I called them hypocrites, juxtapose this single act with what is going on in Nigeria, why don't these people also call our rabid, raving lunatic at Aso Villa to convene a referendum where we can also determine our fate and take our collective destinies in our hands and write?

Why are they telling Buhari that if he allows the IPOB to join force with the NDA that he is gone? Should they not as our colonial masters call the raving lunatic to order and advise him openly to allow the people go? Just like they have stylishly left EU, we shall have our regional autonomy, resource control, true federalism whether the lunatics like it or not. Time is unperturbed for that time would come.

Nothing can stop an idea whose time is ripe.

This is the time to start acting and stop talking, time to agitate more and pressurise more, we must be ready now, we must stop passing the buck, and take our destinies in our hands and write it.

The marriage has irretrievably broken down, the decree nisi is out the absolute that would finally dissolve the ill-advised union must be achieved now.

We too like the Brits must move away from this unholy matrimony.

They have paved the way and we must follow suit.

They the enemies would resist but we must be prepared to also resist.

The time is here, the time is now.

#RegionalAutonomyIsAMust.

By P. E. A

1 Like

Re: Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. by Breadmaker: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Are you saying that you and Trump are potential TB Joshuas?
Re: Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. by paschu: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Are you saying that you and Trump are potential TB Joshuas?

Your comprehenssion and summary skills are out of this world. grin
Re: Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. by Balkan(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
The Waste Side will chicken out if they don't get clearance from the Sultanate.
Re: Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. by Balkan(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2016
grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Gov Demolishes A 90-year-old Man’s House To Construct Parking Lot. / Inec Candidates For Edo State Governorship Election, / Edo Protest Non-payment Of Gratuities, Pension Arrears Against Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.