Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram (45586 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" / Check Out Moyo Lawal's Response To A Follower Who Preached Repentance To Her Aft / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by holuwertobex(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Naija Big boy Ray Hushpuppi blast Woman Who commented on his post after showing his expensive washing basin and customized Versace.

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/hushpuppi-blast-woman-who-preach-to-him-on-instagram/

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by manuel4real(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by donstan18: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigerians and pokenose

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Haggui: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
The woman is just a busy body

41 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by sunnysunny69(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dude is living the dream, enjoy ya money.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by mayweather145: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jesus!!! person mother......?

40 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Rebelutionary: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
All these busy body hypocrites undecided this one just reminded me of my pastor's wife that caught my bf and I kissing in the church restroom and decided to announce it to the church.. What's even paining me is that we weren't really kissing.. I was just feeling the taste of the holy communion in his mouth
Really? Wow...so dry! Anyway I gave you a "like" cos that's what its about for you!

Hope you sleep fine now?

Yes am another busybody but go back n read what you wrote this time slowly and see if it has substance!

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by nairavsdollars(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
he sounds pained. sorry bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by free2ryhme: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
holuwertobex:
Naija Big boy Ray Hushpuppi blast Woman Who commented on his post after showing his expensive washing basin and customized Versace.

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/hushpuppi-blast-woman-who-preach-to-him-on-instagram/

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by amnwa(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yes the woman may have just gone over but this reply doesn't sound like someone who's smart.
Just a simple reply or ignoring the msg would have been perfect.

This guy doesn't behave like a rich person at all.. still talks like al this road boys

41 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
So hushpopo is an ogun worshipper? Wonderful...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by magiki(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
OK. Na him way
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by 0monnak0da: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
All these busy body hypocrites undecided this one just reminded me of my pastor's wife that caught my bf and I kissing in the church restroom and decided to announce it to the church.. What's even paining me is that we weren't really kissing.. I was just feeling the taste of the holy communion in his mouth
Holy Communion with saliva is the best

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by DrHighchief(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
communion no, communion ke

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Gangster1ms: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hahahaha.. i no be hushpuppi fan but i like him now for this uppercut reply. na busy body go kill we Nigerians especially the women.. the old ones especially too. That old hag fit be sugar mama o.. stupid hypocrite angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by ceezarhh(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by GrammarCheck: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin *finish him*

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by DoTheNeedful: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Really? Wow...so dry! Anyway I gave you a "like" cos that's what its about for you!

Hope you sleep fine now?

Yes am another busybody but go back n read what you wrote this time slowly and see if it has substance!

You harsh o. Someone cannot even play with you tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by dacanv(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Davido doesn't make noise?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Readwarn(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
"You ain't no baller, you owe money
Hush Lil Puppy, you stole money"

But then, that woman f#ck up.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Samirana360(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
judgement day is coming

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
HE WHO HAS EARS.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Naturalobserver(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
I am not a fan of hushpupi but make she SHUT UP!

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Hipprocrates(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
I don't knw if kissing is a sin and what proof is against my claim?
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by EarthXmetahuman: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hahahahaha

The guy na werey.

See as she finish the poor woman grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by King4Roller: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
This hushpuppi reply be as e get. Him say na go follow Jesus for Instagram. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by jamaicabakare(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:

grin damn funny

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by creatorsverse(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:

Please have sense, if u cant have sense buy sense, if u cant buy sense borrow sense and if u cant borrow sense just try by any means have sense....... The lord is ur shepard

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by SolexxBarry(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
I would have taken her seriously if she didnt mention davido's name among those that dont flawnt wealth

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by showafrica(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
So this woman decided to follow hush puppy and she is still complaining. Nigerians are Idle, I support buhari till next 365 days

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon / Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead / How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.