Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Did You Fall For This Mischief? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Fall For This Mischief? (952 Views)

From Wailing Wailer To Mischief Makers: Femi Adesina / Nigerian Army Issues Statement On Allowances, Warns Mischief Makers / Is Buhari Dead? No, It's Evil Rumours And Clear Case Of Mischief - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Fall For This Mischief? by Built2last: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
When you post the first also post the second...
Failure to do that suggests you are irredeemably mischievous.

I am not a fan of the current government but be sure that I will stand for truth and a prosperous nation.

What do people gain from Mischief.

When you believe everything you read on social media...you seriously need help.

Social media must remain social.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by micfoley: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Huh. I don't understand o
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by Balkan(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please make your point
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by bashydemy1: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Balkan:
Please make your point

micfoley:
Huh. I don't understand o
The point is yesterday when a thread was created stating that Alaafin of oyo snub Aisha buhari handshake and they only post the first picture and did not post the second one.
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2016
I actually fell for it

But why are Nigerians so jingoistic, just why undecided
If you're so patriotic to a party stick to it and stop such defamatory acts against people
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by bloodkiller: 12:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Op

Listen its no mischief

1st pics Aisha wants to shake the king (ignorantly) but the king withdraw his hand and rather taught her how it's been done and they both did it in the right way.

BTW am no a fan of the corrupt bastard Aisha
I don't hate alafin (don't have the reason to )
I am not a yeroba

But that's what happened in the pics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by obailala(m): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Built2last:
When you post the first also post the second...
Failure to do that suggests you are irredeemably mischievous.

I am not a fan of the current government but be sure that I will stand for truth and a prosperous nation.

What do people gain from Mischief.

When you believe everything you read on social media...you seriously need help.

Social media must remain social.
Nigeria na wa!

I wonder why the president's wife shaking or not shaking a traditional ruler should be turned into political argument.
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by Balkan(m): 1:35am On Jun 26, 2016
bashydemy1:

The point is yesterday when a thread was created stating that Alaafin of oyo snub Aisha buhari handshake and they only post the first picture and did not post the second one.
update your post so that people can understand
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by chriskosherbal(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2016
OK I understand now.
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by DaBullIT(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2016
It's always the wailer's doing , the fantastically immoral set of people who would do anything to score cheap political goals

the people whose role models are GEJ, Fayose, FFK , e.t.c

People whose humanity and conscience has been dead and buried , those are the ones who make the news like this circulate the internet
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by bashydemy1: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Balkan:
update your post so that people can understand
You mean they still don't understand?

here is the first thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3185586/aisha-buhari-shaking-alaafin-oyos
Re: Did You Fall For This Mischief? by bashydemy1: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2016
bloodkiller:
Op

Listen its no mischief

1st pics Aisha wants to shake the king (ignorantly) but the king withdraw his hand and rather taught her how it's been done and they both did it in the right way.

BTW am no a fan of the corrupt bastard Aisha
I don't hate alafin (don't have the reason to )
I am not a yeroba

But that's what happened in the pics.

This is one of reason you need to use your brain, Truly Aisha wanted to shake hand with Alaafin but the king did not withdraw his instead he her a SAI BABA look closesly ans stop misleading your types.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Residence In Mass Protest Against Buhari's Administration / *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* / Gov. Mimiko's Commissioner, Special Assistant Resign, Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.