Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

*attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* (947 Views)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by babanett: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
*Attorney General of Nigeria just arrived Nigerian Senate*

Follow @NGRSenate for Live Updates as the #SenateProbesAGF on the Separation of Powers and the "Alleged Forgery" of Senate Standing Rules.
Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by kcnwaigbo: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin grin

I thought he was claiming senate had to powers to summon him before!! Lolz!! The zombie just swallowed his vomit.How pathetic.
Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by SeverusSnape(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Buhari and his AGF have seen the handwriting on the wall, they have yielded to the power of the senate. The fear of impeachment is the beginning of wisdom grin

We say "No" to high-handedness and impunity of the executive.
Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by bluaero(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
So he eventually came afterall. What a confused government

“If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader. You are rather a problem on your own that must be solved.”
― Israelmore Ayivor

The deaf dolt in Aso rock is a curse unto us.
Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by Kelechi2020(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't think anybody not even the AGF will take an invitation from NASS on an issue being considered in a law court serious....

Let him go and defend himself in court joorrr....Common traffic offence and a common man is arraigned for a firing squad session at a mobile court..

Let nobody quote me to remind me he is the NO 3 citizen of Nigeria..I don't care anymore cause this entrenched corruption is really affecting the day to day operations of not only my office but well meaning Nigerians...

Whether you APC or PDP go and answer your case now cause if die you will answer to it in a court higher than every other court including the court of your conscience....

3 Likes

Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by Kelechi2020(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
grin grin grin

I thought he was claiming senate had to powers to summon him before!! Lolz!! The zombie just swallowed his vomit.How pathetic.

He never said that...This matter is a criminal proceeding against certain individuals and i still wonder why the senate should be concerned..
Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Useless man.
I thought you were running your fat mouth that you won't appear?
See how humble he is.
Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by pharmagba: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
They cannot sack him
They cannot compel him to withdraw the case
They cannot even intimidate him

Then what did they want him for?
Toothless and corrupt bunch of senators

1 Like

Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Olodo minister.

Shame dey even catch am grin
Make I laff like emmanuela
Re: *attorney General Of Nigeria Just Arrived Nigerian Senate* by Emekamex(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
The AGF is silly, why refuse in first place?

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Residents Should Stop Blaming Ijaws For Their Misfortune / Court Okays Aisha Buhari’s Request To Serve Gov. Fayose / How Uba Sponsored Turkey's Failed Coup - Us Army Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.