Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Creative And Humorous Partner (prefarably Comedian) Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Creative And Humorous Partner (prefarably Comedian) Needed (1223 Views)

I Will Design A Creative And Stunning Webpage / 4 Tips For Being A Creative And Productive Blogger / Creative And Experienced Web Designer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative And Humorous Partner (prefarably Comedian) Needed by boraddo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2006
hi all, im an advanced web applications developer and i need someone to partner with me in developing a comedy site for the nigerian audience. its going to be web 2.0 (like youtube i.e user generated content and all) . i'll do all the technical stuffs, but i need someone with a good sense of humor, highly creative and very available to partner wit me in running the site (content generation and management) . the concept is initially non-profit, but i trust it will get profitable as soon as we clock 100,000 hits :
mail me at solaakinlade at yahoo dot com so that we can discuss the concept if you're interested,

(1) (Reply)

Cba Technologies To Release IFA Nigeria, Downliners Tracking Project: Soon! / Pls Check My Website Out / Help !!!!!! Cant Log In To My Phpmyadmin Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.