Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Amazing Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Nigeria Queen Of Hairs. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Nigeria Queen Of Hairs. (1128 Views)

Can you imagine what Mrs Nigeria Queen is doing in South Africa [Pictures] / Photos: Queen Of Hairs Going Nude On Instagram? / Miss Commonwealth Nigeria,queen Istifanus Celebrates Her Birthday In Style(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Nigeria Queen Of Hairs. by mrtriga(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
[url][/url]https://weirdtory..com.ng/2016/04/amazing-facts-you-probably-didnt-know.html

Some of us may not have heard of Nigeria's queen of hair, who is of course the most hairy lady in Nigeria. If you have not watch or read about her then catch the gist here.

Weirdtory interview with with Nigeria's most hairy woman reveals facts you didn't know about this unique lady, we had about 10 minutes brief chat with her and got this amazing revelations.

She is by name Okafor Queen Nonyerem, 28 years old; hails from Anambra state, born and brought up in Onitsha, Second child of her parents and her hobbies include; swimming, traveling, hanging out and also staying around friends. Currently resides in Lagos.

WEIRDTORY: How do you feel about your nature?
QUEEN: At first I was shy when i started growing much hair, but as time went on, I started appreciating myself.

WEIRDTORY: Your hair, is it genetic?
QUEEN: Yes! most of my siblings are very hairy too.

WEIRDTORY: When did you start noticing you hairy nature?
QUEEN: at the age of 22-23.

REAM MORE AT.......
[url][/url]https://weirdtory..com.ng/2016/04/amazing-facts-you-probably-didnt-know.html

Re: Amazing Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Nigeria Queen Of Hairs. by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
fine geh, she even fine pass all these gehs wey una use dey block road for me here called Nairaland beauty pageant abi kilo npe ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Bride-to-be & Her Ladies Are Causing Commotion In Bikinis / See How This PASTOR Was Seen Preaching The GOSPEL Inside A COFFIN(PICS) / Actor Charles Okocha Pictured With His Son In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.