Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS (39989 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / The Hostages Rescued By Soldiers In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by dammytosh: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Bad news for wailers.

Please help add a good news like avenger blow up pipeline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Wasted and messed-up Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by ozuru(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice Job, Kudos To Na
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Onogiede(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
How can one man bear 16children with nothing on down to takecare of them then waiti for Government,..what an ignorant in this elites
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by amahthelma(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2016
I thank God 4 dat
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by TerrorSquad(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Nigeria Army now competing with Lie Mohammed, chai, 5k instead of 50
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Qmerit(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Soon some would say is a lie!
Propaganda news!
I trust them they never fail me in things like this!
Sai Nigeria!
Sai PMB
Sai good people of nigeria.
Sai NA
Nigeria is love by God if not not just Biafra only, it would ve being share according to geo-political zone by now, the way things have being going any where belle face governance
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Onogiede(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2016
dammytosh:
Bad news for wailers.

Please help add a good news like avenger blow up pipeline.
don't make me sound bias before you,..what are their worth or contribution to this called country of ours,.is there an proper imprementation awaiting them interms of Education or otherwise instead the average noorthern are after polities,..Na God go save-guard those area to actually see true light of Jesus christ
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Good news...but 6 and several other injured(without pix evidence) boko haram terrorists holding over 5000 hostage? It is well.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Marshalemmy(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2016
good job NA
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by bigiyaro(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2016
I no fit believe dis one, 6 boko boys holding 5000 people hostage or wat?
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Dinobi77: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Like someone pointed out earlier, how come the hostages looked clean, well kept n fed? Mmmh!!!! Make I stop here.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by olurotimi(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
RIP to the departed, God bless the Nigeria Armed Forces. God bless our President . God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We shall flourish again. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by festelims: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Why is the background for the three people killed different? Where they killed in separate location? The first and second pic of the people rescued, some with mat, jerricans and others are with wrapped cloth, food stuff and what have you. Where all these things kidnapped /abducted with them.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by InfomejobsN: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2016
its Well

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by lordizak(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
shamsuRana:
5000 hostages VS not up to 5000 b.h ?

How did they count them?

Them really reach 5000?

Have the men admits the 5000 turned vegetables?

Make I no argue Wetin I no no sha!

*puts hands in pocket,whistling while strolling down the street*
I know your types, I tend to ignore them.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by medache: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
wait ooo this gboko guys na brain wash abi na pure mumu . na wetin with all this hungry for we niger them still de cut neck , make una tink am ooooo no be so e soppose be ooo. tur na joke ooo i no call full name ooo haa make person no come find my add oooo na gbokolo ppl i de talk abt oooo
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Why nairaland managerial board no deh go church
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by omogerohprecious(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Total rubbish, how can a terrorist Group hold 5000people hostage in the same country and state of abduction.
Story for the God's
Besides I have seen that second lifeless body before on nairaland
Mtccccccchw
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by SamMilla1(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
shamsuRana:

How did they count them?

Them really reach 5000?

Believe APC we your own risk.

5000 people held hostage in Nigeria without our Knowledge.

And the 5000 were held hostage with 5 bicycles and five motorcycles.
Lmao.

Among this 5000, none of them has a Nokia torch.
The universe knew about 200 Chibok girls but nobody knew about 5000 people held hostage in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by maasoap(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2016
shamsuRana:

How did they count them?

Them really reach 5000?

Why don't you stroll down to Borno State and direct your skeptic questions to the army instead of strolling down the street? Mofo.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by SamMilla1(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
maasoap:

Why don't you stroll down to Borno State and direct your skeptic questions to the army instead of strolling down the street? Mofo.

Calm down brother.
He is just trying to dezombisize you so you can start to reason like a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Originalsly: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm...breaking news Military and JTF kill 7 terrorists,recover 5 motorbikes and free over 5000 hostages in over 20 raids on BH. Hmmmm..... takes a lot of terrorists to hold 5000 people hostage.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by bellozyy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
To all naija army, more strength to kill them all!
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by MAGNETIC(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
It my birthday day. Show me some love
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
how are we so sure they're Book Haram?

How are we so sure they're hostages since most pics from densely populated areas in the north look like this?
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by nothingspoil70: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Boko haram member in snickers??
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by loomer: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Since when hostages start to get load?
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by betfair(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja.....I salute

10 terrorists holding 5,000 multitude hostage..

I konkoh
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Yehman(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmmm! I keep saying this...someone pls tell all this aboki to stop using the weak flesh in between their legs anyhow
How can someone give birth to 35, 40 or 50 children or more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.