Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS (39987 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / The Hostages Rescued By Soldiers In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by phoenix45(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olachase:
I use to kw Nigeria will be great again... Buh that second dead pix of boko harm guy look like igbo guy just saying tho
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by tayo200(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
thank God
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by nwaoma7(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
Sai baba

Awon enemies of progress , Lagoon is Visa free
SAY MUMU
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by jumobi1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
wickedtuna:
This boko boys always getting shot in the pubic region
In case they really get virgins. This way they can't perform in the afterlife
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Kyllahmc(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
how on earth did they feed all these people for this kind bubu weather
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by yankison(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please i just wonder sometimes why is that whenever they talk about the rescued victims and you see a lot of women and children but but without their husbands ... And Also is it just every minutes Hausa women give birth because i find it hard to see any hausa rescued woman without backing a Baby ./.. Just my observation
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olachase:
I use to kw Nigeria will be great again... Buh that second dead pix of boko harm guy look like igbo guy just saying tho

If hatred for Igbos doesn't kill u very soon... then nothing can ever kill you.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Themandator: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Wonderful!... Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

I wonder how 5000 people can be held hostage by Boko haram, Them no dey die finish??

Something about this particular rescue isn't right.. 5k persons held by an hungry boko and they looked this healthy and neat.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by greatmen: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
I wish i could drop a nuclear bomb in the north!!!
that's just wrong bro it's statement like this that cause problems lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by skywalker495(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
So,5 BH guys held over 5,000 ppl hostage undecided
Just kwantinu brain-washing us(that's for those that still have brains)

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by lordkhalifa(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lies from the mouth of lying liar Mohamed ....

How can 5 terrorist keep more than 5000 people hostage

Buruntai abeg explain
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by dragunov: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
rotimileke:
Where are the Chibok gals? Hundred of thousands have been rescued but the girls are not yet in sight.
APC=Scam
Do you in your atrophied mind think that it is possible to rescue girls that were napped in 2014, and scattered all over the place after president Fedorraed Muthafuqar of Nigeria refused to swing into action till it was too late? Do you honestly think its possible?
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by divineappo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am i the only nairalander to notice sumtin in dis post.

The military found a General Purpose Machine Gun (NATO) ammunition being used by boko haram. What is NATO weapon doing in the hands of boko haram? For those who dont understand how arms & ammunitions business works in d underworld, go do your research about NATO and how they aid and fund global terrorism. America is a major/key member of NATO.

If you check my previous comments on nairaland. I have always said, the american govt through their NATO resources are the sponsors of boko haram in nigeria. Thats just a confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by dragunov: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Lies from the mouth of lying liar Mohamed ....

How can 5 terrorist keep more than 5000 people hostage

Buruntai abeg explain
Dunno that Lai Mohammed is now a shape shifter that turns himself at will to Burantai or any other personnel of the army command centre. You must take swipes at the old man for anything said by the army, right?
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by smarleybiz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
5000 hostage indeed

fly news..... How do they count them

or maybe they conducted census for them

Godhelpnaijasource
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by thaoriginator: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
rotimileke:
Where are the Chibok gals? Hundred of thousands have been rescued but the girls are not yet in sight.
APC=Scam
To the lagoon O ye flat headed Israelites
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by cococandy(f): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
So the chibok girls have been rescued then. There's no way to rescue 5000 people without the chibok girls in that number. And they only only managed to kill 6 boko haram member? What happened to the rest? I'd imagine it would take more than 1000 boko haram members to hold 5000 people hostage.
You guys should tell us the truth!
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by LockDown69(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
5000 people, I don't believe this story.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by lordkhalifa(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
dragunov:
Dunno that Lai Mohammed is now a shape shifter that turns himself at will to Burantai or any other personnel of the army command centre. You must take swipes at the old man for anything said by the army, right?
why did he make himself instrument of lies...

Lying Moh have been lying since 1960
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by nairalandankrah: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Did I Just See "over 5000",?..
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by ufojude: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
5 000 hostages or the wives, children and relatives of the boko haram members. Stop this propaganda of hostages please
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by shamsuRana(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
maasoap:

Why don't you stroll down to Borno State and direct your skeptic questions to the army instead of strolling down the street? Mofo.

Unconscious forsaken muel..
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by shamsuRana(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
lordizak:

I know your types, I tend to ignore them.

You would really be making some sense by ignoring me Charlie.
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by walozanga(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
WER IS THE THOUSANDS?
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by lumeneng22: 1:46am On Jun 27, 2016
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS by Paulpenny(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.