Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures (45256 Views)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogun urban development

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogun state

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagos.... a state Ibos will never actualize in their region because SE is not economically viable grin grin grin

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Ogun State attracted over N690bn investments in 2014
[/size]

OGUN State government has said that the state attracted over N690 billion investments in 2014, signaling its emergence as the nation’s number destination for private sector investment. Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, disclosed this while addressing a press conference ahead of this year’s Ogun State Investor’s forum. He said that over 90 companies have invested in the state within the space of five years that his administration opened the state for business, adding that more than 10 additional companies are waiting for commissioning with each investing not less than $100 million, “When we start this Investors Forum in 2012, it was like a test case, but precisely on 14th of February, 2014 prior to the second edition we took drastic action and approached World Bank.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ogun-state-attracted-n690bn-investments-2014/
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Ogun now 5th in ease of doing business in Nigeria – Amosun
[/size]

https://www.today.ng/news/national/120866/ogun-5th-ease-business-nigeria-amosun
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Investor pledges $30m for Oyo agriculture initiative[/size]

Ibadan, April 8, 2016 (NAN) An entrepreneur in the agriculture sector, Mr Babs Aina, on Friday pledged an initial investment of $30million to boost the agriculture initiative of Gov. Abiola Ajimobi.

Aina, the Managing Director of Numerix Development Limited, made the pledge in Ibadan after the second consultative assembly organised by the state government at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture(IITA).

He promised that the figure would progressively increase to $100million in the next few years, adding that the investment would target maize and soya beans production in the interim.

http://nannewsnigeria.com/investor-pledges-30m-oyo-agriculture-initiative
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by manchy7531: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:
Ogun urban development

Am sure you know those houses in ogun are not meant for ogun indigenes...It is still strangers from afar that will still occupy them as a result of the population spill from lagos...

Asides ogun also has a lot of igbo companies meaning igbos already laying a foundation for the gradually take over in the future.

Finally some of those real estate developers are igbo owned at least I know of two companies involved and I do like you to show me real estates developed by individuals and not by firms targeting staffs of multinationals companies and other privileged nigerians.

And again you guys can keep ogun and whatever western state left, nobody will drag it with you. Infact you can start chasing all the igbos there now, but lagos? No way! Our sweat, labour and resources developed lagos with contributions from other nigerians and multinational...Not ignoring the oil money.

So lagos is a nigerian project hence yoruba cannot lay claim to it and if care is not taken, they will never have it.

Will respond to you 2mao cos I need to sleep..i have a busy day ahead tomorrow

Thanks and gudnyt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Where the jealous Ibo touts wey dey claim Yoruba success? grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

Am sure you know those houses in ogun are not meant for ogun indigene
s...It is still strangers from afar that will still occupy them as a result of the population spill from lagos...

Asides ogun also has a lot of igbo companies meaning igbos already laying a foundation for the gradually take over...

Finally some of those real estate developers are igbo owned at least I know of two companies involved and I do like you to show me real estates developed by individuals and not by firms targeting staffs of multinationals companies and other privileged nigerians.

Thanks

No, they're meant for aliens to come and occupy. grin grin grin

lmao@ the bolded!! grin grin When I say Ibos claim Yoruba success they start kicking and biting.

More than 50% of rich Yorubas are from Ogun state, more than 3 NIgerian billionaires are from ogun state who have developed the state.

I pity you Ibos who can't develop your own land but want to claim another man's hardwork.

Next we go hear dem claim Ibadan development.

Okay psychotic liar, name the Ibo companies in Lagos.
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Procter & Gamble To Build $250M Plant In Ogun State
[/size]

The United State of America Consular General today led American Congress men on a courtesy visit to His Excellency Senator Ibikunle Amosun FCA. The Consular General commended the State Government on its aggressive infrastructural development and creating a conducive business environment. He sighted the ongoing construction of the biggest factory of Procter and Gamble in West Africa which is located in Agbara, Ogun State. God bless Ogun State.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/06/28/procter-gamble-to-build-250m-plant-in-ogun-state/
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
ibo 'businessmen' in Lagos grin

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
One of the Yoruba estates our Ibo brothers want to claim cool

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Amosun attracts $1.2bn Chinese investment to Ogun
[/size]

During the visit, the Ogun State Governor participated in the Nigeria-China Business Forum, which drew attendance from about 100 Nigerian businesses and 300 Chinese firms.

Apart from that forum, Governor Amosun was also part of many fruitful business meetings and concluded a number of agreements with the Chinese.

The agreements, which hold huge prospects of further enhancing the economic fortune of Ogun State, are in line with the administration’s Mission to Rebuild the gateway state.

Some of the agreements announced and signed during the visit include a $1 billion deal for the establishment of a Hi-tech industrial park in Ogun-Guangdong Free Trade Zone located at Igbesa.

http://sunnewsonline.com/amosun-attracts-1-2bn-chinese-investment-to-ogun/
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Ogun State’s rising investment profile
[/size]

In term of natural resources, the Ogun State is blessed with bitumen, soft sand used for construction purpose, glass sand (for the production of bottle), laterite as well as limestone used in cement industry. Others include; Feldspar, Clay, Tar, Sand, Kaolin, Gypsum, Mica, Phosphate, Silica Sand, Decorative rocks and Quartz.

Some of the companies with representatives at the meeting include; Philips Industry, Flour Mills, CFAO Motors, Africa Real Estate Ltd, WEMPCO Groups Ltd, Watson Pharmaceutical, Multi-Trex, Tulip Cocoa Processing Company, Galvanising Industries and Tower Aluminium Company and many more. Ogun State is believed to be the first choice of investors due to its beautiful landscape, green arable land, proximity to Lagos and International Airport, investors-friendly incentives and infrastructural facilities across the State.
Demola Orunbon

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/ogun-states-rising-investment-profile/
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]West African Cotton To Invest 5bn Naira In Ogun State
[/size]

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/21/west-african-cotton-to-invest-5bn-naira-in-ogun-state/
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Nigeria: Firm Pledges U.S.$200 Million Investment in Ogun[/size]

Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited, a firm with base in Turkey, has promised to boost the industrialisation drive of the Ogun State Government with a $200 million worth of investment.

According to the Executive Board Member and Coordinator, Overseas Investments of the company, Ali Zeybek, said the company had carried out a thorough business survey of the ECOWAS countries, and had chosen Nigeria due to its vast capital market and Ogun state in particular due to its unequalled conducive business environment.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201404281919.html
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
manchy7531:

Am sure you know those houses in ogun are not meant for ogun indigenes...It is still strangers from afar that will still occupy them as a result of the population spill from lagos...

Asides ogun also has a lot of igbo companies meaning igbos already laying a foundation for the gradually take over in the future.

And again you guys can keep ogun and whatever western state left, nobody will drag it with you. Infact you can start chasing all the igbos there now, but lagos? No way! Our sweat, labour and resources developed lagos with contributions from other nigerians and multinational...Not ignoring the oil money.

So lagos is a nigerian project hence yoruba cannot lay claim to it and if care is not taken, they will never have it.

Will respond to you 2mao cos I need to sleep..i have a busy day ahead tomorrow

Thanks and gudnyt

Sorry slowpoke, Ogun state doesn't take fanyogo biafran moneyz.

We employ that you all invest in your illegall drug money in your own region. Instead of showing off scattered houses, try to get some businesses in Onithsa.

You see the thing is, even when we break apart, Yorubaland will still attract success and development. We'll be the pride of West Africa like Kenya is to East Africa.
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by obaino860: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:
[size=18pt]Ogun State Will Soon Be To Lagos[/size]

http://www.citypeopleproperty.com/2015/11/ogun-state-will-soon-be-to-lagos-what-new-jersey-is-to-new-york-gov-ibikunle-amosun/

you again...........I am back for you...
ekiti man claiming Lagos....
I hope you know that the pictures below are also OGUN
1)Abeokuta from olumo rock
2)Abeokuta
3)ijabu ode
4)sagamu

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Yorubanews: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
obaino860:

you again...........I am back for you...
ekiti man claiming Lagos....
I hope you know that the pictures below are also OGUN
1)Abeokuta from olumo rock
2)Abeokuta
3)ijabu ode
4)sagamu

Not interested. One bitter Ibo tout at time. Maybe next time wink
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by obaino860: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:
[size=18pt]Ogun State Will Soon Be To Lagos[/size]

http://www.citypeopleproperty.com/2015/11/ogun-state-will-soon-be-to-lagos-what-new-jersey-is-to-new-york-gov-ibikunle-amosun/

ekiti man always claiming Lagos.....I am back from recess.....
I hope you know that d pictures below are also OGUN state
1)Abeokuta from d top of olumo rock
2)Abeokuta
3)ijabu ode
4)sagamu

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Twistaray(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews don finish them for this thread no be small grin

I don laff taya grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by casig: 5:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Nwanne mara ife
Nwanne m, daalụ. Chukwu gọzie gị.
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by lexiyandra(f): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2016
please please please dont start any SW vs SE squabble on this thread. We are all Nigerians whether we like it or not.

SamMilla1:

Yep
Over 80% of South Easterners own private business all over the world. That means only few works for the government.

The reverse is the case in SW. Majority of the people wants to work for government over there. It means too much pressure on the state budget and as a result they struggle to pay salaries. You can't develop when you use all your money to pay salaries.

Only Imo State in the SE likes enjoyment more than work. That's why they owe their workers.

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by dragunov: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
engrchykae:
But the sun dies in the west and wind of trouble comes from the North.
That the sun dies in the west is the reason igbos always dont agree with yorubas and our aspirations dies when we go west.
We succeed more in the North until the wind of trouble blows.
This is the truth,Eastern national aspirations always dies in the west.
So all the igbo guys wey de succeed for Lagos, Oyo, Ilorin,Oshogbo, people wey get correct businesses and wey don build house,marry Yoruba wife join, na jazz dem bin use? See let me tell you one thing, it takes a lot of determination, vigour and creativity to succeed in the west. You gotta know your onion. You gotta be an intellectual. You gotta have to compete with the teeming but equally creative and intellectual Yoruba folks before you can succeed. No room for loafers because the Westside has enough of those already. And the good thing is that Yoruba folks ar quite hospitable. Go ask your corp members. You guys are hostile and arrogant and noisy and too crass. That's why folks don't like you. Have an igbo dude or family as co tenants or neighbours and folks are going toget tired of life. But in the north, apart from the savage and barbaric nature of the people, every other thing is jelenke. The people there are too simple and too lackadaisical to bother about anything. That is why you guys take them for a ride and succeed in whatever you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by dragunov: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

No, they're meant for aliens to come and occupy. grin grin grin

lmao@ the bolded!! grin grin When I say Ibos claim Yoruba success they start kicking and biting.

More than 50% of rich Yorubas are from Ogun state, more than 3 NIgerian billionaires are from ogun state who have developed the state.

I pity you Ibos who can't develop your own land but want to claim another man's hardwork.

Next we go hear dem claim Ibadan development.

Okay psychotic liar, name the Ibo companies in Lagos.

Thank you o my brother. Igbos dont own companies. They own shops and 'sale market'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by FantasyHub: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
FKO81:

Beautiful, I went through Enugu/PH road I saw estates been built around there, even Mercedes massive showroom and other vehicles sales outlets, that area its just like Lakki/Ajah road.

I love to here this, so Mercedes has built an outlet in Enugu.
People will see the real Enugu when coperate bodies fill it up. It's simply a coperate city.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by kechywillz(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2016
This is good. Wen I arrange well I'll visit there
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by NobleRomm(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2016
please where is this place located in enugu state...
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
phrenology:
Never new that the Centenary City has begun in earnest. I use to read about it in the enugu thread, but with what am seeing I have to give it all for Enugu state. Ride sail on Bro. grin grin grin
i pray there wont be another war
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
phrenology:
Never new that the Centenary City has begun in earnest. I use to read about it in the enugu thread, but with what am seeing I have to give it all for Enugu state. Ride sail on Bro. grin grin grin
i pray there wont be another civil war o
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Basic123: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
olaitoro:

See painment.

Omoale, I only emphasized on your comment. Take it or leave it, you can't beat Igbos in the game, is in our DNA.

Omo werey, yabaleft is calling you or you can end your miserable and frustrated life using Abiola's method

Ode. grin
grin...this people and inferiority complex.Always imagining one non existing competition with the yorubas of lagos,Ogun and Ibadan grin...Thanks for the great Obafemi Awolowo

SE is actually competing with Northeast.And western Nigeria axis of lagos-ogun-Ibadan is striving to surpass Gauteng province in SA,newyork in US and shongai on china grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) / Rivers State Unveils Fuel Subsidy Intervention Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.