Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures (45218 Views)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
You see how Enugu people are observing this projects in a quiet and matured way.
Had it been that it is Anambra, they will not allow us to hear word with their bragging..

Enugu is blessed.. GOD BLESS ALAIGBO!

Not again.....

Let us enjoy this thread in peace...biko

Your comment deserve to be ignored

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Thewrath(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
You see how Enugu people are observing this projects in a quiet and matured way.
Had it been that it is Anambra, they will not allow us to hear word with their bragging..

Enugu is blessed.. GOD BLESS ALAIGBO!
Am not from SE,but am Igbo and am really disappointed in this your comment..

There is nothing wrong in celebrating when one's state is doing well,did you not see how the SW where calling ooni king of all kings? Even when the benefit of his travelling are not clear..
That is why they are good in propaganda,they exaggerate everything to their benefit!!

But look at you trying to pick a quarrel with anambrarians because they celebrate their state's progress,...SPITS!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Udmaster(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2016
okay. I Apologize. Ndi Anambra, Apologies to you all here. God Bless Anambra, Enugu,Abia,Imo,Ebonyi.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Ariani: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
okay. I Apologize.
Ndi Anambra, Apologies to you all here.
God Bless Anambra, Enugu,Abia,Imo,Ebonyi.

Cool.
Chino I hope you saw his apology. So I pray you to sheath you sword. Let this thread not be derailed.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by FKO81(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Cool
Beautiful, I went through Enugu/PH road I saw estates been built around there, even Mercedes massive showroom and other vehicles sales outlets, that area its just like Lakki/Ajah road.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by anonimi: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Does anyone know what % of Enugu city and the entire state is provided with TAP water?
Anyone with information should also let us know what % of children in Enugu state are Out-of-School i.e. not enrolled and not attending school.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by loomer: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Them no go ever use their time construct roads well. After 2years now the road go kpafuka

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by joespiceman(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Hmm dis guy are on dia way to independence
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Qmerit(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2016
I must commend who ever is responsible for the City is God given kind of human(s) cause in this country some prefer to go and do such in dubai, London, America, SA etc! This has a great economy distribution and contribution with nigeria kudos, be it Govt, private sector, or partnership
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by JahJaa(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
okay. I Apologize.
Remain Blessed Dude, you will live long #Ya_dizia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by castrokins(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Trust Julius Berger To Deliver A Good Job
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by j64real(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
okay. I Apologize. Ndi Anambra, Apologies to you all here. God Bless Anambra, Enugu,Abia,Imo,Ebonyi.
dis is Noble

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by JahJaa(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
This is beautiful
Igbo kwenu!!!
Enugu is doing just fine, Ebonyi is Rising up too, Imo is ok, Anambra my State is Cool, Abia Has some good stories to tell. Slow and Steady Ala Igbo Nile will be better, Nwayo Nwayo ka eji alacha Ofe di Oku. I Pray our Eastern Leaders will be Blessed with more Wisdom to think on our to Improve lifes and Education.
Ala Igbo Ga adimma.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by abfalkolly(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
I can't wait for its completion..it looks luvly
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Barthoon: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Tochex101:
Impressive work quality, kudos to the contractor and the state government.
l don't trust all these shovel and wheelbarrow contractors.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by tonio2wo: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
loomer:
Them no go ever use their time construct roads well. After 2years now the road go kpafuka
Beef! grin grin
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Udmaster:
okay. I Apologize.

Nice one bro! We are one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Baroba(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Welcome development in Wawa Land, I recall one idiiot from a neighbouring state I wouldn't care to mention calling us lazy, ori okpa and all sorts of names..

God bless ndi Enugu, God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by siaco(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Proudly 042, I hope to own a House in d new city, God please bless my hustling and continue to bless Enugu state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by darkenkach(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2016
So why is UNEC in hat picture? Is it also part of the centenary city?
Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2016
anonimi:
Does anyone know what % of Enugu city and the entire state is provided with TAP water?
Anyone with information should also let us know what % of children in Enugu state are Out-of-School i.e. not enrolled and not attending school.
Thanks.

You can find the information you need here...make sure you kneel down to get it....mpki

https://www.nairaland.com/3189191/guess-what-tribe-zenith-manager

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by emerged01(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice development. One place I will like to visit in East is Enugu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by designking: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Great project not those silly gutter Wike is expecting call it parks.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Benblaq(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
anyhow eastern pple upgrade reach...my state is stl d most beautiful in nigeria evn til d nxt decade #GodblessAkpabio

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by collinsVP: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Where is the location of this centenary and gulf city in Enugu?

I can't belief a have been away this long.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Kingsokelechi: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Enugu state govt bravo. We expect more

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by rozayx5(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2016
spyder880 how much is land here

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by engrchykae(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:
They must do something about those herdsmen who may want to turn that golf course to a grazing spot thereby littering the streets with cow poo.

Kudos to Enugu... cant wait to kick out rochas in 2019. That governor of a thing is the worst thing to happen to my state.
dont be an ingrate,Rochas did some good things eg free education,dualization of roads to stop avoidable traffic along our roads,making godfathers non existent,transforming owerri/orlu though i havent been to okigwe.
Truth is Rochas is not biased in doing his work,he is from orlu zone but he worked in the three zones simultaneously though he respected owerri as capital.
Stop doing 100% or nothing.
Give him kudos for the ones did.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Incredibleme: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2016
good news coming from the east. ndigbo nile gaje nihu. proudly asaba, proudly owerri, proudly igbo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by northvietnam(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
from new heaven to abakpa then to transekulu
down to GRA,

then GRA drive pass shop rite down to tunnel passing Oakland by Njamanze

abeg

some body should help me complete it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures by Lexo22(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
I am from Enugu south and it hurts me each time I realize that I don't have a plot of land in my own village. the very own place I would've inherited, the government collected it illegally with the intention of building ESUT permanent site, and now after 25years they now change the course to centenary project.

there's God oh and He is watching.
well, let them build, at the appointed time we the real owners will occupy it till Jesus comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.