Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,202 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Rapper Reminisce Denies Being In A Relationship With Actress Adunni Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Reminisce Denies Being In A Relationship With Actress Adunni Ade (759 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / Lynxxx Denies Being Engaged To Munachi Abii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Reminisce Denies Being In A Relationship With Actress Adunni Ade by heshyung(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2016
The rapper who has two daughters with his live-in lover has denied dating actress Adunni Ade. According to him, they have the same manager and people probably think they are in a relationship because of this When asked in a phone conversation about the alleged relationship by Sunday Scoop, Reminisce said;

“Adunni Ade and I are not lovers. People are just speculating because we have the same manager. I am sure that is where the rumour originated from,” he said.
Adunni also has two sons from a previous relationship.

CONTINUE@http://keeziije.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1128&action=edit

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Handler Reveals Having Two Abortions In The Same Year At The Age Of 16 / African Stars At 2016 BET Awards / “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.