Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (38890 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Yarnvibes(f): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2018
Kunle Afolayan younger brother, Aremu has come after actors living larger than life.

In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, Aremu said most actors living lavishly are likely getting their money from some influential people.

He added that he is not convinced that actors living in Lekki made their money from acting.

His words:

“By the way, I live my life, people tend to think that I am the richest Yoruba actor, but that is a lie. Nigerians assume a lot. I live in a rented apartment because I cannot afford to build one. When they see me buy a new car, they don’t know if I paid for the car in instalments; instead they call me a big boy. What type of big boy lives on N50,000 or N100,000 income per film as an actor? I challenge any Nigerian actor that is living larger than life to state how they made their money because I am sure it is not from the movies they make. I am talking about both the English and Yoruba actors. If they like, they can say they make N5m per film, they cannot afford to build or buy a house at Lekki or Victoria Island or Ikoyi. It is impossible. They should call out mathematicians to figure it out. It is a lie. It is because they meet some influential people that give them businesses or they have side businesses. Since we do not all meet such people or make the kind of money they make through these people, we just have to be content with what we have. In my life, I have never seen an ‘educated illiterate’ country like Nigeria . Nigerians are very gullible when it comes to judging other people’s lifestyle since they do not know anything, they assume. Then social media came and it made things worse.”

On why people call him gay, the actor said:

“I went to a store with a friend to pick up a wristwatch I had been paying for in instalments. My friend was taking pictures when I told him that we should cause trouble on social media with a picture of me pecking him. When I posted the picture, it went viral within 15 minutes. In fact, we were still in the store when the picture went viral. I was shocked that Nigerians would even conceive the idea that I am gay because I love women. Anybody can be gay and I mean no disrespect to them but as for me, the picture was just done for publicity stunt. I never knew it would go viral that fast.

“People call me a gigolo; how come I do not have money? I know a lot of people that are gigolos and they are doing fine. If they say I am an actor and gigolo, why would I have to sell a car in order to afford another car? What is wrong with me buying Versace and Ferragamo? Why would I be a gigolo and not dress like a posh boy? Why would I be wearing slippers everywhere I go? So why should I answer the people calling me a gigolo? I do not have to convince anyone; when I know that at the end of the day, I would not waste my time convincing you about anything. You can think about anything you like but I am not here to convince anyone.”

http://kikiotolu.com/aremu-afolayan-denies-being-gay-says-nollywood-actors-living-in-lekki-are-into-something-else/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by timibare(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2018
this one go like pyssy wella....him papa get enuff wives...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
my guy u don't need to explain yourself anyone, if u are u are but if not so please go and marry a woman.
I know of a big boy here in kano, he so interested in my boyfriend then that he even told d guy to break up with me. that he is going to change his life. we were off and in d relationship due his influence in d matter. I remember one valatine day we went out together. the gay guy ask me to chose what ever I want DAT he is going to in d club and later we started dance but d guy can not take his eyes on my guy. but we later breakup finally and he is in Dubai thanks his gay partner. but as for me am happily married to a straight guy.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by goldbim(f): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
He's very right!!obviously, most artistes live larger than their means of income..truth hurts lipsrsealed

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by BluntBoy(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2018
I know many of them living beyond their means. And the ones living well are into other businesses, especially shady businesses. Anyone who thinks Nollywood exist is just gullible. There is no structure and so it is impossible to publish what actors make. Any actor who tells you that he earns a million naira per film is just deceiving you. Many of them earn less than a 100,000 naira. That is why they appear in many movies per year.

As for the ladies, they don't hide it. Many of them are dating pastors or politicians. They frequent Abuja to frolick with our useless senators.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Wealthyonline(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Baba said he is not GAY

and he is not also living a fake life

so why not check my signature
Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Ochiboy11: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Reaction of Nigeria Students over Super eagles victory at University of Nigeria Nsukka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_rb7RGBzs
Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by inoki247: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
confam... Even d ones with Mtn Glo Endorsement.. some go to d extent of doin it for free. dey al av extra Hustle...

13 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Nobi lie, I like him cause he's always blunt..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by itiswellandwell: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Atuma started it. They are now speaking out.. Waiting for the next speaker.

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Bodylover: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by OboOlora(f): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Mschewww better shut up!

Who doesn’t know u in Magodo as the no 1 gigolo.

From dating OssyFred’s Mum to having sex with that old female barrister at her chambers in Omole.

Better don’t make me talk!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Iamtipsyy(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigga is gay as G. A. Y, nobody would peck a nigga like that. Gay ass nigga

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Not my business.

Lemme play Juice by Ycee

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Bugatie(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Gross....

Which straight guy kisses/pecks another like that

It's either he's gay or he's learning to be gay

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Harrynight(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
grin

Yeyebrities and fake life style are like bread&butter

See reasons they fall back to us when they have cancer, heart/liver/kidney transplant to deal with

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by MrCork: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Wealthyonline:
is okay

angry
Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Btruth: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
..... house, how do you think we can take beat Argentina on Tuesday to collect another 3 points making 6 for us to go through?

I don't have time for all this actors/actresses rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Rubbish

Ogbeni has funds o... All this Na cajole.... Humans Sha.. Some would love to flaunt while other would rather play poor....

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by BlockchainDude: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Country hard true. That's why it is advisable to have more than 1 job at a time

=====
If you're an event planner, MUA, photographer, caterer etc, list your service for free on www.planit.ng to attract more customers.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by MrCork: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Wealthyonline:
is okay

..so yor job is to promote gay..abi? angry

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Btruth:
..... house, how do you think we can take beat Argentina on Tuesday to collect another 3 points making 6 for us to go through?

I don't have time for all this actors/actresses rubbish.

Yeah I believe.... But okra soup with Argentina is okay with us

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Bryan88(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018
THIS NIGGA NA FUCKIN GAY

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Olalan(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Stating the obvious fact

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki by Crownwahley(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Yarnvibes post=68738386]Kunle Afolayan younger brother, Aremu has come after actors living larger than life.

In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, Aremu said most actors living lavishly are likely getting their money from some influential people.

Point of correction, he's Kunle Afolayan Elder Brother not younger!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) / DMX on Life Support Following Heart Attack After Drug Overdose / Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.