Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air (1226 Views)

OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / Baggage Abandoned By Arik Air At A New York Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by elvis10ten(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2016
The flight was scheduled on the 20th of April by 11:30am. This was my first time flying, i didn't want to be late so i was there before 9:30am. I just sat there waiting for 11:30 to reach sharply. By 11:30, i didn't hear anything from ARIK air. Waited for about 1 hour (delay), then i heard the flight was cancelled because of technical issues. I was so pissed because i was travelling for an event happening the next day. I had to book with dana air same day.

I asked the ARIK woman at the airport what i should do, she said i should offload the ticket first, then i have two options i either use the ticket another day or i ask for a refund which she said will take a long time. I decided to go with option two, which was the refund. Sent them a mail by 23rd April requesting for a refund.

I didn't get any response until May 17th despite reminding them almost every week. They promised to refund my money in 10 business days. Today is June 26 and over 20 business days and i haven't gotten my refund or another message from ARIK air. I have tried reaching them severally, but they no longer answer me on facebook or email. I don't know the next step to take.

I have attached screenshots and have gone through this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2910934/arik-air-please-refund-money). I will appreciate if the mods can move this to the front page.

Its because of things like this that some Nigerians are scared of #buyNaijaToGrowNaira.

Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by 9inches(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
I bought this space with my personal savings. 419 keep off.
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by sholatech(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2016
I once chase them for 2-months to get the Dubai Ticket refund. The 10 business day refund is their usual business language. But for me it never worked.
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by InfomejobsN: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Sorry
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by fiftynaira(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Jst came to check names

NCAN
Canada branch
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Amazing follow-up. Pls dollar rate has changed, get the new value on your refunds.
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by Khd95(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
fiftynaira:
Jst came to check names

NCAN
Canada branch
ode,why dont u goan check names on a certain thread where an igbo woman locked her children inside and they got burnt while she was flexing outsidesad
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by modelsms(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
The
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by uboma(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arik Air, doing what they know best.....
Bad customer service.
Re: My Horrible Experience With ARIK Air by elvis10ten(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
sholatech:
I once chase them for 2-months to get the Dubai Ticket refund. The 10 business day refund is their usual business language. But for me it never worked.
bro, which steps you take?

(1) (Reply)

15 Top Recruitment Agencies In United Kingdom / God Bless To America Can One Say After Greating D Consular / Afro-caribbean Community : Bucharest, Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.