Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Music Motivates And Inspires You When You Feel Down - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Motivates And Inspires You When You Feel Down (488 Views)

What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? / Which Of These Inspires You? / Plz What Music Application Can I Use To Record My Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Music Motivates And Inspires You When You Feel Down by TopeBush(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
What Music Can You recommend for Someone who is going

through a phase where such one feels depressed and is suffering

from low self esteem so as to heighten the persons spirit and

make them feel on top of the world and unstoppable
Music lovers on NL....the ball is in your court.
Re: What Music Motivates And Inspires You When You Feel Down by Oblitz(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: What Music Motivates And Inspires You When You Feel Down by dopeJemi: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Rachel platten- fight song

Thank me later wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visit CMM Studios This Week. / Do You Remember These Guys? / Schoolboy Q - Blank Face LP (review & Stream)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.