Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,034 members, 7,866,912 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Web Hosting And Updating Questions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Hosting And Updating Questions (697 Views)

Help With Updating Webpage / "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site / Admin/moderator Needed At [b]naijazoom.com[/b] For Updating The Site Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting And Updating Questions by Saintp(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
Please how can i host a website after design and how can i update/edit the website on a day to day basis.Please i need to be cleared on the process.Tanx
Re: Web Hosting And Updating Questions by yawatide(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
To host:
Get a web host and register a domain name with them

To upload/update (1, 2 or whatever number of times):
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-318678.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-317918.0.html

Good luck!
Re: Web Hosting And Updating Questions by rflexii(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
What you have to do is to host your domain at 9ja-hosted.com there is a package that can allow you create professional website instantly, and its really cheap N2000 for two years. The money paid is for your domain name only the webhost is totally free.

(1) (Reply)

Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes / New Member Greetings / Webhosting - Val Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.