Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes (693 Views)

Need A Team who wish to leran about Website Creation,social Networking. e.t.c / Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by bigcil: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
call, 07037372388
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by Afam(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes

Hmmm. Na wah oooo
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by Afam4eva(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ poster

O boy pls can you show us a website that you've designed for yourself.

I don't know why you people just want to rip people of their hard earned money by deceiveing them. 1 month? HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, JAVASCSRPT, AJAM? You're a JOKE.
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by yawatide(f): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
Given an 8-hour-a-day 5-day-a-week regimen, I think it is quite possible to teach someone all he needs to get going in html, css, javascript and php. In fact, I am on the drawing board for a 2-part seminar that would last 3 to 4 weeks myself.

I think the question to be asked is why the person hasn't given us a detailed plan as to how he will go about the training. "All codes" under the sun can't be taught in a month but maybe he didn't mean that (not to defend the guy but I will give him benefit of doubt cool).

I personally wouldn't respond to a post with just a phone number obviously. At the very least, I would expect a URL pointing to a page that lists everything that will be done within the time span so I can make an informed decision.
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by biggjoe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2009

Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes
Afam:

Hmmm. Na wah oooo
grin grin Wonders shall never end!
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Given an 8-hour-a-day 5-day-a-week regimen, I think it is quite possible to teach someone all he needs to get going in html, css, javascript and php. In fact, I am on the drawing board for a 2-part seminar that would last 3 to 4 weeks myself.

And you think a newbie can absorb an 8 hours lecture.
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by kolitos007: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hmmmmm, interesting this,
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by yawatide(f): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
afam4eva:

If you make it interesting, yes.  Don't get me wrong, the person won't be sitting on some seat like they are at a wake-keeping for the entire time.  They would take a 5 or so minute break every hour and after 4 hours, they would take a 1 hour break.  The class would also be highly interactive, not like photos of some "seminars" that I have seen recently where people again, sit like they are at a wake-keeping and take notes with 20-leaves exercise book, as opposed to coding using a computer.  I have attended several in the course of my career and though they don't last for an entire month (the longest I have attended is 2 weeks), this is the path that they all take.

First minute of first day of class would be "hello world" and by end of the seminar, they would be coding a typical web app (I can't teach design as that is subjective but I can point them in the right direction wink). Don't underestimate the brains of a "newbie". It just needs a lil stimulation, that's all.

So yes, it is quite possible.
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by bigcil: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
okay that was to see the response of you guys actuall my brother does web design, d guy is a guru and he said he was going to teach me every thing for free and i would know it within a month(lucky me), what i did drop was to know if it was possible and also get customers for him he has a website www.rojadhost.net, check ok i aont no con artist,
some said something of bin in a seminar for 3 weeks is it only html you are learning if yes or no how much please state
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by askphantom(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
The guy who designed that site you posted is going to teach you. Thank God you are not paying and frankly speaking, i would not recommend anyone to learn from him because he needs to learn from a dummy like me.

I like dey humble that na why i know dey blow my trumpet for NL.

(bringing out my AK 47, no on second thought, my shot gun, naaaa my 9mm would do, in short make i just use pen knife gut you small cool)

Dude you still dey use tables do layout in 2009 and you even let the dirty border they show. You no even use css. And you want collect money from innocent young Nigerians teach them wetin you no sabi. I get plenty of ebooks on css and html. beside how do you intend to teach what you do not know.

Full knowledge of all the codes my ASS.

no offence just dat you make us web designers look bad. i for say wether u follow for the nigerian wey dem mention for district 9 but i see the jesus pics on my wall so dis-regard the last sentence.

OK that was not a pen knife. grin grin grin
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by askphantom(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
sorry guy i feel bad but na you cause am. take time to do wat yawa alway preach

LEARN SOMETHING

before you talk

else.
Re: Leran Webdesign An Just A Month With Full Knowlegde Of All Codes by chubysoft1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
Na wa o!which kind post be dis? Na web design u wan teach shey na programming. Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Get All The Information You Need On Web Design / Show Your Proof / 24hrs Laptop Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.