Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. (2481 Views)

Davido Celebrates Wizkid ’s Latest Achievement On Social Media / Wizkid Name The Drip God While Davido Show Off Is 30 Billion Gold Chain In Conce / Why Is Everyone Sleeping On Drake Ft Wizkid "One Dance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2016
linda self... That stuff still dae pain her grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by gangwolf(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2016
LEAFLET:
I wish wizkid wasn't on that track... He wasn't even allowed to sing.. Sometimes I wonder the type of ego this american artists have... Imagine!! Our boys too shouldn't always be acting like that those guys are gods... Apart from making money, What else is in this world??..
Jay Z had only one line on Drake's pop style, No one complained about it. Did Wizkid complain about his path on one dance? No. The song really helped his worldwide rep, so stop with this one sided view.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by gangwolf(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2016
nuelzy:
ah don come...fire to some ppl

see me see wahala...her blog her business..did wizkid ever deemed it fit to mention her name in any of his songs?? why must some useless ppl of dis country reason through their anus..

is it by force to mention him?? call her petty bt its her choice..if she tag him nw..fools will say she has succumbed to wizkid's bully..

i just like dat linda girl...

about WizKid's part in d song...its laughable ...watched him perform d song on stage with drake...fans were busy snapping drake while d lab rat was running upandan d stage gringringrin

d song sef is just as a total disaster ..wizkid is just been used..he should keep famzing in self-foolery

Would she be where she right now is if not for the people who visit her blog? they opinion counts. You need to stop hating on someone's success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrible Accident At Owerri Express Road Orlu, Imo State / Davido Was Seen Doing This At A Night Club In Abuja (Photo) / Dabota Lawson Claims Her Billionaire Ex-husband Has Gone Bankrupt [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.