Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Davido Celebrates Wizkid ’s Latest Achievement On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Wizkid ’s Latest Achievement On Social Media (1191 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Wizkid ’s Latest Achievement On Social Media by Nwaforj44: 10:44am On May 16, 2018
for reasons that are still unclear. But today, peace now reigns between the both of them. They are now even better friends. In recent interviews, both have come out to explain how they made up with each other and why they decided to stop fighting.

“It just got to a point where we just thought, this s*it is getting old. I mean, it got physical between our camps. We just wanted to make the relationship mutual. He has three kids, I have two kids.

I’ve traveled a lot, I have experienced so much more in life, I have two artists that are doing well. Like, this s*it is old bro, we’re not getting any younger,” Davido explained how he and Wizkid made up in a recent interview with The Native. Their bromance is showing no signs of abating as OBO took to Twitter to celebrate Wizkid who was writing about how he plans to perform to over 20k people in London.

See their exchange below:

http://akelicious..com/2018/05/davido-celebrates-wizkid-s-latest.html

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoons To Help You Relax This Weekend / Ceec Shows Off The Numerous Expensive Birthday Gifts She Received (video) / Genevieve Nnaji's Lionheart Movie Screened In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.