Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (33994 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by marxweller247: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2016
inquisitiv:
Once again I will comment on this post so other Nigerians will not believe all igbos support corruption. I am a full blooded igbo and this writer is spot on. He is very correct in his analysis.

The average igbo politician is one greedy creature, accomplishments are the number of houses he built. This disease is so deep that even the youth of the community points to him as haaving been blessed by God since he won election.

I have lived and worked in SE, SS, SW, NC and NE of this country. Every regionhas their corrupt leaders but the difference is that SW will tell their own thieves to their face that they are thieves. My brothers in SE will celebrate the loot and call the thieve 'our son'.

This is a disgrace.

Not in my name!

Goodluck was adopted because of the access of igbo leaders to Dollars. No principle, no strategy. Look at SE states and observe how leadershipwas transferred. Except for anambra others were handed over to people worse than their predecessors. Compare with Lagos where it is obvious that their is a list somewhere of competent managers who are thrown up to lead the state. What we have in the SE is politics of business. where the biggest moneybag buys the office.

As usual once I write some unexposed people will start questioning my igboness. you need to mix up.

The lastest shame is when cases of morals are in court eg forgery, the defense is that 'our son is being persecuted'. this is disgraceful

Not in my name. I am a proud igbo boy. I dont condone fraud.
Jonathan is the worst enemy of ndigbo, he is anti-igbo, he developed d north at d expense of d SE and SS, Mek I hear word jare
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2016
cosby02:

You just confirmed his assertion.

The funniest of it all is that the Ibos carelessly show the hate while trying to deny it.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2016
amaechi1:
Nwanne, Iziokwu ka ikuru. Onye we nti ya nuru.
You are not only on this course. I have received rains of insult because, I have argued that our leaders are not telling the truth. Simply put, they are angry because they have lost from the political equation. Like you rightly put what have done for the Igbo nation when there are within the political space. Nothing except enriching their pockets.
I have argued what we need is for our
political class to scale down their greedy and have passion for the common Igbo man not Biafra.

Onye Okwu iziokwu si jaya ike. Azuka nari ito.

Thumbsup....you ve nailed it, even if Nigeria splits corruption will still remain, onthe #criticalthinkers knows this

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by 99xtr69r: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Niyinficient:

I don't share the belief that the Yorubas hate the Igbos as well, although the 'labeling' and the 'tagging' thing is common among the two tribes. I just knw the Igbos are always at loggerheads with the yorubas cos they believe the Yoruba sometimes don't usually support their interests and the Yorubas on the other hand belive the Igbos are kinda too rigid to ally with base on trust, but we know the root of all thses

I got in a discussion with a Northerner at the abuja airport due to delayed flight, one of the outlets at the departure lounge was playing a CD about Nigeria past events including the civil war. The man said he doesn't support the way the civil war is been over the years being told to the younger generation, he saidsuch event shud be related in a way to alienate any for of tribal sentiments and historian ought to preach peace and national unity through such ugly event as the civil war, he claims the way the stories of the war are being told, it transfers and encourages hatred among the young generation of thevarious tribes and I surely agree with him.

My dear, I think it's high time we move on from the events of the civil war, the grudges of the war bore by the Igbos is affecting the political transaction between the north and the south. Like I said, the problem of the country is more tribal than religious (check the Yorubas and the Edos for example: the they hardly av religious crisis). Until theIgbos share and believe in the 'Nigerian Identity', I don't see any changes in our West/North-tilted political skyline.

I am Yoruba, but I will support any Igbo presidency after this administration. The issue of Biafra should be well spelt out, if it is achievable, they should go for it with all their resources, if it looks otherwise,they should focus on the Nigerianess of Nigeria (Ojukwu:19**) they should convince the rest of the country that an Igbo man is more than capable to lead Nigeria.

The hatred against the Hausas and the belief that other tribes hate them should be put out, it's not helping matters.

Take this message to your Yoruba folks:
IGBOS DON'T NEED THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL POSTS TO SURVIVE.

Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with murderous parasites cum treacherous backst*bbers.

It's sheer hypocrisy for want of excuse to divert attention from the Igbos' quest for nationhood to inanities and begin hyping about Igbos not sharing the 'Nigerian Identity'.
What kind of lie is that?

No other ethnic group can boast of creating a chain of networks across every other groups in Nigeria than the Igbos. Not even the Yoruba tribe can boast of such great relationship.

Igbos permeate every nook and cranny of Nigeria, establishing and building business empires and adding value to the local communities. Some Igbos even get married to the local people and have their children named after their culture of the locality.

No ethnic group like Igbos truly embraced Nigeria in totality by sojourning into remote recesses of the country, living and adding value to the local communities and assimilating the cultures of other nationalities.
What do the Igbo Nation get in return - hatred, destruction of businesses and death?
What then do you want from igbos ?

Over the decades Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have proven to have voted along tribal lines. But not so with the Igbos.
At those times Igbos built ties, formed alliances and voted for Northerners (Shagari - 1979, Yaradua - 2007), Yorubas (Abiola - 1993, Obj 2x - 1999 & 2003) and Ijaw (GEJ - 2007) to enable them get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo men. That's an indisputable fact! 

Yorubas had the presidency for over 11years with Obj ruling in the democratic dispensation 1999 to 2007 (8 years without breakage)

Igbos do not need politics or presidency to survive.

Judging from your the tone of the misinformation you presented, pray, tell your readership how the extermination threat by a Yoruba Oba against the Igbos is not hatred but love.

Oba Akiolu's Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos.

Yorubas have used foul means including extortion and outrageous taxes to destroy Igbo businesses in SW. Yorubas have shut Igbo business premises at will while they continue to shout 'One Nigeria' to cover up the evils and injustices prevalent in the land. And yet you still expect Igbos to be docile and continue to suffer silently as your hate and envy for Igbo progress soar high.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach by the common man.
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

Yorubas should get focused on consolidating their OduaArewanistan republic and steer clear of anything connected with Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2016
OneNaira6:
After I read this, my first thought was...the person must be a none igbo, no doubt.

So I researched him to see if the Nigga is real

1.) He's real
2.) He reside in Kano state
3.) He works for Kano state government
4.) He used to be special adviser to a past Kano state governor and now he's a special adviser of their internal blah blah to the current Kano state government

So in other words APC should try a little bit harder because this is beyond stale. I repeat APC you can call all Igbo in your payroll to rant rubbish....your president hated igbos...he's displayed it on multiple occasions and likewise we'll replicate that his hate.

Also him choosing igbo as his running mate isn't proof he likes igbo people. He tried to play igbo wayo like he did yoruba now. He thought igbo will vote for him because in the average northerners mind, he thinks igbo are like them that are desperate for power thus will vote "our son". What he learned is we won't vote a dullard with zero idea how to rule in just because " our son" is standing next to him.

You see your hypocritical life?....atleast Ibos are having strong political post in SW(lagos) and N(kano)...how many yorubas and northerners are appointed as political office holders in the East while they are contesting for elections in the SW...kindly check yourself, nobody hates the ibos.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by 99xtr69r: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:
You see your hypocritical life?....atleast Ibos are having strong political post in SW(lagos) and N(kano)...how many yorubas and northerners are appointed as political office holders in the East while they are contesting for elections in the SW...kindly check yourself, nobody hates the ibos.

Keep on deceiving yourselves with your lies and propaganda against the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

How do Yorubas who seldom travel out of their enclave
expect to get into elected into political posts in Igboland?

Those Igbos who got elected into Lagos was due to Igbos having the population to slug it out with their opponents. The political position was not a gift from Yorubas.

After this lecture, next time before you post any trash you'd think it through.

Go to Imo State, see Hausa advisers in Rochas cabinet.
T.A Orji of Abia State and Sullivan of Enugu had Yorubas in their cabinets.
In this 4th republic, Orji Uzor Kalu was the first governor to appoint a non-indigene into his cabinet. 

Let me take you down memory lane: In the 1960s, a Fulani man, Umaru Altine was elected the Mayor of Enugu even as Zik was chased away from Lagos State by Awo's tribal area boys after wining an election in SW.

Enugu became a municipality in 1956 with Umaru Altine its first mayor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enugu

According to Richard Sklar, an American political scientist who authored the the book “Nigerian Political Parties”, Mallam Umaru Altine who hailed from the old Sokoto Province of the defunct region of Northern Nigeria and who served as President of the Enugu Branch of the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons(NCNC) was elected the first Mayor of Enugu in 1956.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Dexema(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=sparrowkid post=46946635][/quote] epic finishing move, just epic!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Yyeske(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2016
The author of this article is spot on, Ndigbo can jump into River Niger for all I care. Wetin sef! I am 101% Igbo and a proud one at that but my brothers will never think strategically.
They forget our common enemy is our leaders but won't protest, when massob members' corpses were discovered in a river at Amansea Anambra state when GEJ was president, how many protested, when massob members were being killed in Onitsha during OBJ's tenure, who protested? OBJ who it was obvious hated Ndigbo still reconstructed Onitsha-Owerri express road, which did anuofia GEJ reconstruct, second Niger bridge was never captured in any of GEJ's budgets but brought in prior to election 2014 after he was reminded by Obi of Onitsha when the buffoon GEJ visited him but same bridge is captured in this budget. I swear if I were PMB, I no go look SE at all because some of you suck.
Same people as the author rightly said will never vote their people to power but will want to be served hot and fresh first before those who had been sweating to get it prepared.
You can call me onye awusa, onye Yoruba, saboteur for all I care, I'll say it the way it is and you all can hug the closest transformers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by okeyfrank: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2016
This writer is very sick. Don't worry you'll get the recognition that you seek. You're as stipid as the ones you defend for calling the Igbo nation 'Corrupt'. You better check your English dictionary for the true definition of corruption, then you'd realize how very CORRUPT your Buhari has been. Efulefu.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by bamite(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=sparrowkid post=46946635][/quote]You deserve an award for this comment
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:

....at least Ibos are having strong political post in SW(lagos) and N(kano)...
^^ Na this matter dey pain you ? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by logica(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2016
ezefrank87:
sir, re u happy letting your kids inhabit the same habitat with the children of hate and pain??y not let them go??
Who is the Pharaoh holding you? Be gone!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by logica(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2016
primus101:

Killings of Easterners residing in the North, years after the war has ended hasn't really being helpful.
You are hated; you know you are hated yet you cannot stay away from the North? Can you please explain?
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:

Keep on deceiving yourselves with your lies and propaganda against the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

How do Yorubas who seldom travel out of their enclave
expect to get into elected into political posts in Igboland?

Those Igbos who got elected into Lagos was due to Igbos having the population to slug it out with their opponents. The political position was not a gift from Yorubas.

After this lecture, next time before you post any trash you'd think it through.

Go to Imo State, see Hausa advisers in Rochas cabinet.
T.A Orji of Abia State and Sullivan of Enugu had Yorubas in their cabinets.
In this 4th republic, Orji Uzor Kalu was the first governor to appoint a non-indigene into his cabinet. 

Let me take you down memory lane: In the 1960s, a Fulani man, Umaru Altine was elected the Mayor of Enugu even as Zik was chased away from Lagos State by Awo's tribal area boys after wining an election in SW.

Enugu became a municipality in 1956 with Umaru Altine its first mayor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enugu

According to Richard Sklar, an American political scientist who authored the the book “Nigerian Political Parties”, Mallam Umaru Altine who hailed from the old Sokoto Province of the defunct region of Northern Nigeria and who served as President of the Enugu Branch of the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons(NCNC) was elected the first Mayor of Enugu in 1956.

Kill the HATE bro...I love the ibos and I don't want them to go #onelove
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by jude90(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2016
stupid write up from a stupid writer. so u are praising him for capturing nicer bridge and east roads in the budget? that shows how foolish the op is. does it mean that eastern region is not part of Nigeria? us were blind to notice that even the eastern region got the least percentage from the contract awarded from the budget compared to other regions. if u think that they don't belong to the country since it's a privilege to award contract in their zone then allow them to go and have their own country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by 99xtr69r: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:

Kill the HATE bro...I love the ibos and I don't want them to go #onelove

Take your message to your Yoruba folks; they need it the most.

Igbos cannot afford to share a country with anything Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by primus101(f): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Niyinficient:

I don't share the belief that the Yorubas hate the Igbos as well, although the 'labeling' and the 'tagging' thing is common among the two tribes. I just knw the Igbos are always at loggerheads with the yorubas cos they believe the Yoruba sometimes don't usually support their interests and the Yorubas on the other hand belive the Igbos are kinda too rigid to ally with base on trust, but we know the root of all thses

I got in a discussion with a Northerner at the abuja airport due to delayed flight, one of the outlets at the departure lounge was playing a CD about Nigeria past events including the civil war. The man said he doesn't support the way the civil war is been over the years being told to the younger generation, he saidsuch event shud be related in a way to alienate any for of tribal sentiments and historian ought to preach peace and national unity through such ugly event as the civil war, he claims the way the stories of the war are being told, it transfers and encourages hatred among the young generation of thevarious tribes and I surely agree with him.

My dear, I think it's high time we move on from the events of the civil war, the grudges of the war bore by the Igbos is affecting the political transaction between the north and the south. Like I said, the problem of the country is more tribal than religious (check the Yorubas and the Edos for example: the they hardly av religious crisis). Until theIgbos share and believe in the 'Nigerian Identity', I don't see any changes in our West/North-tilted political skyline.

I am Yoruba, but I will support any Igbo presidency after this administration. The issue of Biafra should be well spelt out, if it is achievable, they should go for it with all their resources, if it looks otherwise,they should focus on the Nigerianess of Nigeria (Ojukwu:19**) they should convince the rest of the country that an Igbo man is more than capable to lead Nigeria.

The hatred against the Hausas and the belief that other tribes hate them should be put out, it's not helping matters.

Thank you. While I agree the civil war has gone, and its high time we moved on. It will be difficult restoring confidence in one Nigeria at the grass root level. Believe me, difficult. I quite see your perspective though. I am still not fully convinced there is a major tribal conflict between the south west and south east. This forum can be deceptive.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by primus101(f): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2016
logica:
You are hated; you know you are hated yet you cannot stay away from the North? Can you please explain?

I had to visit your profile before replying. Couldn't find what I was looking for though. Are you a Northerner?

I would reply you this way, the same reason why Nigerians visit India, even after they know Indians are racist is the same reason Easterners go to the North. The same reason a Northerner goes to America even when he knows Americans are racist is the same reason an Easterner visits the North.

In a nutshell, business and other socio-economic activities. It is not only the Northern part of the country that habours Easterners. Even if secession happens, Easterners would still be in Nigeria. There are Northerners in the East too, despite existing tribal tensions and rivalry. So, it isn't one sided. And, If you are from the North, I would advise you tone down on believing what you see here as they are largely fallacious and deceptive. The 20 or less Eastern conk tribalists here may not always representing the true reason and motive for the actions of the East. Do your own little research too.

Thank you.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:

Take your message to your Yoruba folks; they need it the most.

Igbos cannot afford to share a country with anything Yoruba.

And so be it...but if you are leaving, u will have to STOP this unnecessary HATE atleast...as the lost tribe of Isreal (Xtian) you need to PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by logica(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
primus101:

I had to visit your profile before replying. Couldn't find what I was looking for though. Are you a Northerner?

I would reply you this way, the same reason why Nigerians visit India, even after they know Indians are racist is the same reason Easterners go to the North. The same reason a Northerner goes to America even when he knows Americans are racist is the same reason an Easterner visits the North.

In a nutshell, business and other socio-economic activities. It is not only the Northern part of the country that habours Easterners. Even if secession happens, Easterners would still be in Nigeria. There are Northerners in the East too, despite existing tribal tensions and rivalry. So, it isn't one sided. And, If you are from the North, I would advise you tone down on believing what you see here as they are largely fallacious and deceptive. The 20 or less Eastern conk tribalists here may not always representing the true reason and motive for the actions of the East. Do your own little research too.

Thank you.
Oh, you wasted your time trying to confirm I am a Northerner. It is still commonsense though; nobody with commonsense goes where they are likely to be murdered en mass. All those "analogies" of India and US don't make much sense; after all those countries are not noted for committing pogroms against any particular group (at least not in this modern age).
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by primus101(f): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2016
logica:
Oh, you wasted your time trying to confirm I am a Northerner. It is still commonsense though; nobody with commonsense goes where they are likely to be murdered en mass. All those "analogies" of India and US don't make much sense; after all those countries are not noted for committing pogroms against any particular group (at least not in this modern age).

Ok. I deduce from your post that you are pointing to progroms that happened in the past. I am not a North Hater, but I would not live in the North. Probably because I know when violence breaks out, I would be a prime target. Yes, as to your question. I cannot categorically state why they do it. So, I do not know. But, I will love to find out, if I had the resources.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

So what did your El-dullardeen do for Ibo during his military regime thst should convince Ibos to vote your bigotted deaf and dumb master again?

So you think you have the right to tell Ibos who to vote and who not vote? Did Ibos reject Yar'adua, a humble gentleman? You think you can just bring any brown toothed mentally crippled buffoon and order Ibos to vote him from your leaky brown roof because murderous underaged almajiris are behind him?You gat jokes man.

The best political decision the Ibos and SS ever made was staying away from your Superdullardeen. Una wey vote am today, how body dey una for Oshogbo? grin grin

obviously not everybody who comes online is mentally sound.

get well quick dear. the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2016
onenaira60:

I didn't ask you for crap back trailing. As usual, when can't defend the dullard they descend to called GEJ

We are not talking about GEJ, we talking about leaders in the FG government.

I asked WHAT DID BUHARI DO FOR IGBO DURING HIS YEARs AS PTF leader?

Last I checked PTF isn't a regional thing but national therefore as the leader of that administration for years what impact did any Igbo land benefit from buhari?

Why should we support a man that always demonstrated hatred to igbo from all his years in politics.

I'm am very sure you have comprehension problem so, I am going to type this real slow. I want you to take your time and read it very very slowly. if possible one letter at a time. OK?

Fine. Buhari didn't do anything for you guys. if you like hate him for all eternity. infact when you die and you see him in heaven, just head straight to hell cos you don't want to be in the same place with him. That's really your cup of coffee.

what we are discussing here is not Buhari.

My original question was (and it's very elementary and simple):

mention the things Jonathan Ebele Goodluck did for your region during his 6years as president.

and in case you don't understand that simple elementary question, instead of descending to dragging out your hate for Buhari again, just let your younger brother who is in primary 5 interpret it for you OK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by bajosky: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
I suspect this Op to be a paid agent and his organization .
Let me believe he stays and lives abroad .
or brain wash ,
or his eyes are not functioning ,
or he reasons with his anus,
or has no knowledge of politics, good governance, administration, principles of equity , equal right and representation.

NB
the name Buhari is a curse, how much more associating with him a calamity (birds of the same feather )................

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by 99xtr69r: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:
And so be it...but if you are leaving, u will have to STOP this unnecessary HATE atleast...as the lost tribe of Isreal (Xtian) you need to PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.

Pass that silly message to your bile-filled Yoruba folks and to that your Oba that threatened to drown Igbos in Lagos lagoon.

That reminds me of your origin - a descendant of a fallen being. And you know that ancient being that was thrown out of heaven...

Now, run and take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic...
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by COCKCROW: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
inquisitiv:
Once again I will comment on this post so other Nigerians will not believe all igbos support corruption. I am a full blooded igbo and this writer is spot on. He is very correct in his analysis.

The average igbo politician is one greedy creature, accomplishments are the number of houses he built. This disease is so deep that even the youth of the community points to him as haaving been blessed by God since he won election.

I have lived and worked in SE, SS, SW, NC and NE of this country. Every regionhas their corrupt leaders but the difference is that SW will tell their own thieves to their face that they are thieves. My brothers in SE will celebrate the loot and call the thieve 'our son'.

This is a disgrace.

Not in my name!

Goodluck was adopted because of the access of igbo leaders to Dollars. No principle, no strategy. Look at SE states and observe how leadershipwas transferred. Except for anambra others were handed over to people worse than their predecessors. Compare with Lagos where it is obvious that their is a list somewhere of competent managers who are thrown up to lead the state. What we have in the SE is politics of business. where the biggest moneybag buys the office.

As usual once I write some unexposed people will start questioning my igboness. you need to mix up.

The lastest shame is when cases of morals are in court eg forgery, the defense is that 'our son is being persecuted'. this is disgraceful

Not in my name. I am a proud igbo boy. I dont condone fraud.

I think it is sensible to prove a point by presenting evidence. And I feel it high level of slandering and idiotic to conclude that Ibos hail criminals, except in your family. When did corruption and fraud start in Nigeria? Is it only under GEJ? Can anyone argue that there were not corruption under all the governments of Nigeria past leaders, who were predominantly Northerners and South West? Can you mention any of the corrupt northerner condemned by the northerners? It is only a fool that set fire in the father's to prove his manliness. It is only a fool that will be pursuing rat when the father's house is on fire. It beats my imagination when so called Igbo man can stand tall on the side of enemies of his people, seeing the glaring marginalization, oppression and killing in cold-blood of Igbo youths. On day you will cry without any help.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:

Pass that silly message to your bile-filled Yoruba folks and to that your Oba that threatened to drown Igbos in Lagos lagoon.

That reminds me of your origin - a descendant of a fallen being. And you know that ancient being that was thrown out of heaven...

Now, run and take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic...

Your tribe will never change...you can't even type without using abusive words.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by 99xtr69r: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:
Your tribe will never change...you can't even type without using abusive words.

Here's a confused minion whose tribe is notoriously known for making a career out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs..
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:

Here's a confused minion whose tribe is notoriously known for making a career out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs..

Am sorry to disappoint you...we are very cultured and respectful...I will never abuse u or your tribe.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by 99xtr69r: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:
Am sorry to disappoint you...we are very cultured and respectful...I will never abuse u or your tribe.

Sorry to disappoint you...you can't deceive everyone all the time...

Take a read about your people courtesy of the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude...
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by isaacputi(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:

Sorry to disappoint you...you can't deceive everyone all the time...

Take a read about people courtesy of the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude...

Even among the 12desciples there was a black sheep
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Niyinficient(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
primus101:

Thank you. While I agree the civil war has gone, and its high time we moved on. It will be difficult restoring confidence in one Nigeria at the grass root level. Believe me, difficult. I quite see your perspective though. I am still not fully convinced there is a major tribal conflict between the south west and south east. This forum can be deceptive.

You are right...I don't blive d East and the West hate themselves as much as it's been shown in this forum, u will hardly hear abt a clash against the Yorubas in the east nor against the Igbos in the West except lagos whr markets dues somethings cause chaos, but it's expected considering the population of Lagos, even there Yorubas sometimes av minor internal crisis. I have said over timethat the bigotry exhumes by some on this forum can't pass here. Some people just love to make fun of everything (reason why Nigerians are said to b the happiest people! Yeye people)

The two sides need a meeting/melting point. Awolowo never wanted the marriage with north, he preferred the East, but all those are bygones, this generation either make it happen or we kiss the southern unity goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.