Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? (1960 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Are You Ready? A Short Message To Christians By Lyoncrescent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Does God Reveal exam questions to Christian ? Have heard people say God revealed exam questions to them? Is this not cheating ?

Urgent answers needed pls .........
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by stonemasonn: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes he does, if you pray non stop from the commencement of the semester to the beginning of exams. Ps no need to attend lectures.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Hiswordxray(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
God is supreme over all included earthly laws. Jesus broke natural laws several time in the miracles that he performed. Therefore administrative would also bow before the greatness of God. If only you know how great God is you can tape into His greatness and know exams questions before they come out, I have tried it several times and it's really a blessing. We are privilege as children of the Most High.

1 Like

Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Weah96: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hiswordxray:
God is supreme over all included earthly laws. Jesus broke natural laws several time in the miracles that he performed. Therefore administrative would also bow before the greatness of God. If only you know how great God is you can tape into His greatness and know exams questions before they come out, I have tried it several times and it's really a blessing. We are privilege as children of the Most High.

Does he also reveal the mega millions numbers ahead of time? Please, I need the upcoming ones, I promise to wire you $5 million cash to continue the ministry of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Raphael81(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
It is the job of the sweet Holy Spirit to reveal things that are hidden to those who trust in God, i have enjoyed this rare privilege...

1 Like

Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Boss13: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Why would people continue to bring disrepute to the Supreme father
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by dialfa: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
god is an illiterate
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Weah96:

Does he also reveal the mega millions numbers ahead of time? Please, I need the upcoming ones, I promise to wire you $5 million cash to continue the ministry of Jesus Christ.
The power of God is not meant for greed.
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes God can and he does.

I remember vividly in 2012,I had undergone appendectomy one month to Exam in my year 3.My level coordinator even adviced me to defer the semester. Throughout the semester, I wasn't in school. But as all this was happening, God was intervening in my Situation. Can you imagine, no written assessment was given. All the assignments that were given was to be submitted after writing the course.

I was still recuperating when exams began. I remembered that night I was in excruciating pain and could barely walk. I took my drugs and decided to skim tru the course material. Mehn, the material was bulky and the course very difficult. I began to cry knowing fully well that failure was inevitable.

I dropped the material and slept off. I dreamt a dream and in that dream I saw my dad at his usual position sitting in the parlor praying and I could literally hear his prayer requests. As he mentioned my case before God, an invisible hand touched me and a voice told me to get up and read. As I opened, the voice told me that is question one right there and I took up my pen and wrote in a sheet of paper all 6 questions. I hardly cram but that day I was given that grace and I creamed everything.

Lo and behold, by 9am the following morning all the 5 questions I saw was the same thing I was shown and told the previous night. I leave you to guess what I scored in that exams. That semester, I was given a supernatural grace to excel. I taught my peers courses I barely even attended.

Months later, my level coordinator called to congratulate me. I still topped the department with a better CGPA. Even though I was denied a 1.1,I know there is an awesome God who answers prayers.

Divine Exposition From Heaven..

It has happened, it can still happening and it will keep happening.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Raphael81:
It is the job of the sweet Holy Spirit to reveal things that are hidden to those who trust in God, i have enjoyed this rare privilege...

how is this possible ?
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Weah96: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hiswordxray:

The power of God is not meant for greed.

So why are you worried about passing your exams? Can God not carry food come put for your mouth?
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Weah96:

So why are you worried about passing your exams? Can God not carry food come put for your mouth?
It a opportunity for sweet romance, you won't understand
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Raphael81(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Iamsynord:

how is this possible ?
pray and work with the Holy Spirit
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Raphael81(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Iamsynord:

how is this possible ?
pray and work with the Holy Spirit
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Daninya11:
Yes God can and he does.

I remember vividly in 2012,I had undergone appendectomy one month to Exam in my year 3.My level coordinator even adviced me to defer the semester. Throughout the semester, I wasn't in school. But as all this was happening, God was intervening in my Situation. Can you imagine, no written assessment was given. All the assignments that were given was to be submitted after writing the course.

I was still recuperating when exams began. I remembered that night I was in excruciating pain and could barely walk. I took my drugs and decided to skim tru the course material. Mehn, the material was bulky and the course very difficult. I began to cry knowing fully well that failure was inevitable.

I dropped the material and slept off. I dreamt a dream and in that dream I saw my dad at his usual position sitting in the parlor praying and I could literally hear his prayer requests. As he mentioned my case before God, an invisible hand touched me and a voice told me to get up and read. As I opened, the voice told me that is question one right there and I took up my pen and wrote in a sheet of paper all 6 questions. I hardly cram but that day I was given that grace and I creamed everything.

Lo and behold, by 9am the following morning all the 5 questions I saw was the same thing I was shown and told the previous night. I leave you to guess what I scored in that exams. That semester, I was given a supernatural grace to excel. I taught my peers courses I barely even attended.

Months later, my level coordinator called to congratulate me. I still topped the department with a better CGPA. Even though I was denied a 1.1,I know there is an awesome God who answers prayers.

Divine Exposition From Heaven..

It has happened, it can still happening and it will keep happening.

Thank God for this wonderful testimony . My uni's former Registrar who is an alumnus of the school also shared his testimony on this same miracle - he got the exact questions that came out in the exams through divine revelation .

Some students in my school also testify of this same miracle .
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2016
dialfa:
god is an illiterate
that is not d question
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by freecocoa(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Smh.

I don tire aswear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by dialfa: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Iamsynord:

that is not d question

That should be the question. How can an illiterate understand exams?
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by orunto27: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
God can reveal exam questions to people sometimes, but most often, God shows what to read to pass exams. It is not cheating. They prayed for it and received positive response.
Why do you require Urgent answers to this simple test of Prayer?
Re: Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Smh.
I don tire aswear.
lol wetin tire u

(1) (Reply)

For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) / Read and grow rich / What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.