Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) (1959 Views)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Belthazor(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q10LSOakn9g

What's your explanation for this miracle, Nairaland's Atheists?

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Belthazor(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
More

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Belthazor(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
More

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by iLiquidator: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Am not atheist but will only believe this fairy tale if the priest heal at least 10000 random HIV positive patient. I know a state where 9,945 live . Let him start there.
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Belthazor(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
iLiquidator:
Am not atheist but will only believe this fairy tale if the priest heal at least 10000 random HIV positive patient. I know a state where 9,945 live . Let him start there.

Plastic Christian spotted! grin How is this a fairytale when there is evidence above?

1 Like

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Mille: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lmao. Paid actress.

How can you provide a test result that doesn't show the same of the hospital it was conducted? And somebody will still believe this sham miracle.

Believe me, I will start believing there is a God the moment you show me any pastor (Living or dead) that has performed miracle on an amputee.

2 Likes

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Belthazor(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mille:
Lmao. Paid actress.

How can you provide a test result that doesn't show the same of the hospital it was conducted? And somebody will still believe this sham miracle.
The full documents were shown during the Live service last year. I'll provide the link if I do find the full service on YouTube.

Here's another one, with the name of the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTvakYjnrDk

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by iLiquidator: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Belthazor:
Plastic Christian spotted! grin How is this a fairytale when there is evidence above?
find me the contact of the priest I will take a different Aids patient and I will prove him wrong
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by PDBonline: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
iLiquidator:
find me the contact of the priest I will take a different Aids patient and I will prove him wrong
So before you start your experiment, you already know the result.
why do you want to waste time and resources and why should the Op give you any contact?
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by iLiquidator: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
PDBonline:

So before you start your experiment, you already know the result.
why do you want to waste time and resources and why should the Op give you any contact?
I need to show blind followers like you the truth. Let him heal all the HIV positive people in Lagos first then I will believe his miracle is not a scam.

1 Like

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Belthazor(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2016
iLiquidator:
I need to show blind followers like you the truth. Let him heal all the HIV positive people in Lagos first then I will believe his miracle is not a scam.
You must then spread the news about this South African based Prophet to all the HIV positive people of Lagos.

What's your explanation for the evidence provided above?
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by PDBonline: 5:14am On Dec 18, 2016
iLiquidator:
Can see how faulty your thinking pattern is?
How did you know I am a follower talk less a blind one?

It is simple, people who already believe this is the way things are, this is the way it will always be don't learn. Even if you got there and what the person you took there becomes healed, tell me, what will you do?

Or if you got there and the man says he is not permitted by God to attend to you, with this way of making conclusion before experiment aren't you going to also conclude it is because the miracles are fake?

Did you even bother to find out how the one shown here happened- whether or not the person went there to challenge the efficacy of whatever power the man used? If you don't know that, how will you prove him wrong if your result has no controlling factor (in case you don't know, in studies/experiments, there is something called "control" which has other factors similar to what you're testing except the determinant of the result you're expecting).

So you can see that you are about conducting an experiment that has nothing to prove- except personal bias.

I would have encouraged you to still try, but I don't even know this person you suddenly concluded I'm following.
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by iLiquidator: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Belthazor:
You must then spread the news about this South African based Prophet to all the HIV positive people of Lagos.

How many priests do such tricks here in Nigeria before him? It is common these days to see these pastors claiming miracles that they don't have just to get more followers and recognition. The problem with pastors these days is that are mostly fraudsters looking for potential victims.
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Belthazor:

Its a bloody scam.
Pastors like to heal non visible injuries.
Let him heal an amputee as anyone can pretend to be an aids sufferer and doctors can be bribed.
Anything on paper can be forged

1 Like

Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by iLiquidator: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2016
PDBonline:

Can see how faulty your thinking pattern is?
How did you know I am a follower talk less a blind one?

It is simple, people who already believe this is the way things are, this is the way it will always be don't learn. Even if you got there and what the person you took there becomes healed, tell me, what will you do?

Or if you got there and the man says he is not permitted by God to attend to you, with this way of making conclusion before experiment aren't you going to also conclude it is because the miracles are fake?

Did you even bother to find out how the one shown here happened- whether or not the person went there to challenge the efficacy of whatever power the man used? If you don't know that, how will you prove him wrong if your result has no controlling factor (in case you don't know, in studies/experiments, there is something called "control" which has other factors similar to what you're testing except the determinant of the result you're expecting).

So you can see that you are about conducting an experiment that has nothing to prove- except personal bias.

I would have encouraged you to still try, but I don't even know this person you suddenly concluded I'm following.
Not permitted by God to attend to me? Doesn't this make his miracle selective? Isn't he imitating Jesus? I know a passage in bible where Jesus fed 5000 , did he selected those he wanted to feed?
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by Belthazor(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lennycool:

Its a bloody scam.
Pastors like to heal non visible injuries.
Let him heal an amputee as anyone can pretend to be an aids sufferer and doctors can be bribed.
Anything on paper can be forged
The highlighted text evokes a chuckle. What might you mean by, pastors like to heal non-visible injuries?

Do they erect billboards in the corner of their churches emblazoned with the words "Only people with non-visible injuries allowed"? Has an amputee ever gone to church and told to go home?

Crippled people on wheelchairs gets healed all the time. Your assumption - They are decoys, but you mean to say the likes of TB Joshua has been hiring decoys since '80s?

About 10+ crippled people gets healed every sunday at Bushiri's church since 2014. They would have exposed him by now. Plus the people he prophesies to on his Sunday, Monday and Friday Live services.

The argument that the Prophets in question hires decoys makes zero sense.

If you need proof, take an amputee to ECG church, Church street Pretoria.
Re: For Atheists:Lady Healed From HIV/AIDS At Bushiri's Church(evidence Attached) by LaDolceVita: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Belthazor:

So he is a plastic Christian because he is reasonably expressing doubt?

(1) (Reply)

The "God Didn't/can't/hasn't/will Never Abandon You" Problem. / If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? / Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.