Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun (19897 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
You'd never see some people commend Aregbe for this but will start chest beating as soon as their governors commission boreholes.

I believe in one Nigeria, seeing one region rejoicing at bad occurrences in other regions is pathetic. They'd forgotten that there are some of them too in those affected places 'developing' that place also.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by livinstone8(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol... This una man don show again.. To commission just de sweet am.. He will soon commission new burial grounds

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by phemmyutd(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aregbe should just help Ben Bruce Common sense to pay some of his debt.

Bruce once show concerns to Osun people, though his people were dying of hunger somewhere in Bayelsa
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Daplux4: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
flyca:
The things politifcians commission in this country eh...
Damn!

Look at the pictures again -barbed wire, ribbon, scissors and a governor!

Where is the market?
Think of security - at least a gate house? Anyway, there can only be a gate house where there is a gate. So far, no gate! I'm almost sure that barbed wire did not cover the whole perimeter, its likely just the front (I stand to be corrected).

Where will the traders store their goods against hoodlums, against the elements of weather, agsinst pests and rodents?

Check the access road, interlocked pavement is not even up to 500meters long! Look inside, trees and bushes. They couldn't even clear the bushes at least for the sake of the word - commission!

What a 21st century achievement!

Apc is giving nigeria the much needed change
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by OBAGADAFFI: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
goodlifehyd:
A lot of people claim to be educated but refused to read the banner among the pictures, the only place yam market appears in the whole banner was a tiny one at the base which means that's the name of that area and it's not something new, you all turned blind to the part which says 4 newly constructed markets and PAPs Naija yoooottths I hail ooo, if it was a thugnoor eating beans on the road or cutting ponmo and fish in the market they would all be here praising him like their lives depend on it

Let's assume it a structured market as you said.

But where are the structures(shops and stalls) in this market.

Abi, you don't know how a structured market looks like.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Boring: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just look at..haba oga governor we are in 2016 not 1900.. undecided
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Bgorgeous: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
This guy no get work at all
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Lastine: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
I see future car park in this new yam market... Drivers, are you ready??

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Daplux4:

Apc is giving nigeria the much needed change
Apc is redefining leadership and governance in a comical manner . Very soon we will soon see an apc governor commissioning a swimming pool

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by jollenbaba(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin coolwer d yam nah..I fall tu pieces ;Dwer d yam nah..I fall tu pieces ..no more talk watchn im nau
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by pafygodo: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Is it market for the new yam or new market for yam?

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Waiter44: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nice one shocked
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by EreluY(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Seriously? Where is the market?[/size]

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by babestella: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Everything is adding up now. I guess he who laugh last, laugh the best.
Haters of Osun and Aregbe... how'd u like us now?

Pls stop this foolery. You should be talking about commissioning a yam processing factory so that Osun can process yam into various products export quality.

Haba.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by misterjosh(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
So disappointing... Just a piece of land fenced with wire gauze and the press covered it... Aregbe eyav fall my hand finish
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by mikki123(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aregbesola is a senseless and useless.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by mikki123(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aregbesola is a senseless and useless man . He's not the governor of Osun State but Governor of Muslims in Osun State.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by dareoct: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mr Governor, nice initiative. sir, redeploy our unemployed youth to this area of development.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Waspy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
oyetunder:
Let me take the risk and talk. New Yam Market? Chai, old yam tubers don suffer o. When are we going to have leaders who can think? How will these market lead to abundance of yam(s)? Were osun farmers crying for markets to display their yam(s)! The last time I remember, those who are into yam business always go with lorries to the nearest roads to the farms of farmers with many yams to harvest and load straight to the cities. I saw an open space with fitted blocks... Well, the place can always be useful for other things later. All these elected politicians, when their eight years is gradually coming to an end, you will see them commissioning anything from waste-baskets to slippers.
Word, poverty of the mind is the curse on Africa. I find it hard to believe that majority of youths in Nigeria only think on a favourable, selfish, polarised and biased line
Somebody needs to ask how many yam farms or qnty of tubers is available in the state

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Standing5(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
sarrki:
Ogbeni rauf actually perfomed only that he has too many project going at the same time with limited resources
How does borrowing into the next 20years+ of the states income and building funny projects amounts to performance? I blame the inflow of easy oil money for your view.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by ooshinibos: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
YAM market ...I think we have a faulty and perverse value system in Nigeria. That is the root cause of all our problems, not just political leadership...this project is faulty
The political leadership comes from our society. Our leaders are not been imported from Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau or from some exotic places like Fiji totally different from us.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by ooshinibos: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
useless..only in Nigeria

yam market ??ß
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by arresa: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
ShineuEye:
Commissioning yam markets while his mates are commissioning Bridges.

To start with, Aregbeshola delivered more projects than all your village governors combined.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by arresa: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Osun poultry farmers gross N260m profit

Poultry farmers in Osun State have made about N260 million profit in the last one year.

Speaking with reporters in Osogbo, the state capital, the Chairman, Tuns Farms Ltd, Alhaji Kahmis Olatunde Badmus, said farmers recorded the feat through the Osun Broiler Outgrower Production Scheme set up by the Governor RaufAregbesola administration.

Badmus said no agricultural project in the country has ever had such a record of success.

He said the scheme was a tripartite partnership project among Osun State government, Tuns Farms Nigeria Limited and the Poultry Association of Nigeria.

He said the state government invested N300 million in the project to provide feeds for day old chicks (DOC) which he declared that Tuns Farms supplied the participating poultry farmers in the scheme.

He said the chicken produced in Osun State goes to organisations such as Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), oil industries, Shoprites among others.

He also added that Tuns Farms invested N8 billion in its poultry plant in Osogbo for broiler meat production.

He said Our plant here and that of Zartech Limited in Ibadan are the only two poultry plants internationally certified fit to sell to KFC which is number one restaurant in the whole world. We also supply chicken to Shoprite outlets all over Nigeria and the oil industries.

http://thenationonlineng.net/osun-poultry-farmers-gross-n260m-profit/

Diversification at it's best.....
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by arresa: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
BoI signs MoU with Osun, to promote local fabric

The Bank of Industry (BoI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Iwo community in Osun toward boosting local production of fabrics using cotton sourced from local farmers. The Acting Managing Director of the Bank, Mr Waheed Olagunju, and the traditional ruler of Iwo land, Oba Adewale Akanbi, sealed the deal on Saturday

https://businessdayonline.com/2016/06/boi-signs-mou-with-osun-to-promote-local-fabrics/

Diversification at it's best...
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by arresa: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cocoa Industry, Ede Roars to Life

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3602478_1301071110815339585735947251216805584380888n_jpg0c606c0cff169a295cae73a611a685b1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3692904_1_jpgf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3692905_2_jpg156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3692912_7_jpgfe5df232cafa4c4e0f1a0294418e5660

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3692915_9_jpg30e62fddc14c05988b44e7c02788e187

This Cocoa Products Industry, Ede has a big story surrounding it. I therefore owe great gratitude to many people in government and outside it. The then military government was very ardent to break a monopoly of bad fortunes for Ede, by actively supporting the quest to site the industry here. It is my earnest prayer, that everyone connected with the operation of it in whatever category, would find joy and happiness in all their undertakings

It is to the glory of God, that the confidence reposed in Golden Monkey – the Chinese new investor was not misplaced. The dynamic company has made us proud in Osun with its multi-million naira turn-around rejuvenation and total-over hauling of the industry. What we now have in place is a factory that will stand the test of the time and ensure that the sweet aroma from the Osun Cocoa Products Industry, Ede endures forever.

A sparkling environment and committed workers are already in place, roaring to go into action. This new development will certainly improve the socio-economic life of Osun in general and Ede, its catchment area in particular. We hope that additional production lines for beverages, chocolate etc. will be put in place by Golden Monkey. All hands should be on deck, to make Osun Cocoa Products Industry, a lasting legacy and a pride of us all, so that generations coming behind, will say of us living, that we mastered our moment.
To Cocoa farmers all over Nigeria, there is a ready market waiting for your produce at Osun Cocoa Products Industry, Ede. Governor Aregbesola should trudge on and bring more industries to Osun, as we have industrial sites for Kaoline, bauxite, gold and other mineral resources across the state, waiting for exploitation and production for local consumption and importation, to boost the state internally generated revenue. The assistance of the World Bank in this regard should be sought. Such new investors should also be given tax holiday.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/16/cocoa-industry-ede-roars-to-life/

Diversification at it's best...
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by tola268: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:
Yam market with no Yam displayed, at least to showcase the event!

Hnmnnn
Ogboni Aregbe, how many billion naira do u spent on that market?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by ayindejimmy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
babestella:

Pls stop this foolery. You should be talking about commissioning a yam processing factory so that Osun can process yam into various products export quality.

Haba.

Please, the yam market is for yam sellers if you need a yam processing factory, private investors can pick it up from there.
This Osun state govt is performing.
The govt can't put all its eggs in one basket.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by push24: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Teejayphillip(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Aregbe won't commission better things except food thingy

Dem take food du am?

U can't commission a state gasline or power plant,all we see every time is all dis thrash...

Be careful oo egbon
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by buccunmie(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Please, the yam market is for yam sellers if you need a yam processing factory, private investors can pick it up from there.
This Osun state govt is performing.
The govt can't put all its eggs in one basket.
Gbenue soun joor....... So na yam market Dat place wan b. If you have an idea of where Dat place is, am so sure if u r a yam seller u won't want to leave alekuwodo for Dat place.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by mannobeGod: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Aregbe kekekeke kakakaka hahahaha
This guy just too smart for dem Osun people... especially Osogbo settings... they wake up everyday to see lot of comedy around from this man... keke kakaka haha
Last time I was in Osogbo I pass through dis place ... I laugh. That interlocking is the funniest part.
But come person wey snap this picture smart gannnn o....

Soonest when im back there I will snap the true picture post am here Kekekeke kakaka

Osun/Osogbo people wake up na... if no b nairaland na so dem go dey look like mumu. E soji na.

But how com dis man just dey do am sha and nothing dey happen. Well na naija we dey.

Adeseye Ogunlewe: South-West Can Give Tinubu 20 Million Votes / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November?