Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) (3320 Views)

#throwback: How I Made Obasanjo Head Of State Against His Wish -gen T.y Danjuma / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by EFGH: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just this afternoon I was going through my facebook timeline, I came across this write up by a patriotic Nigerian who has some insight about the Man Gen. T. Y Burutai, he title his write-up as "SOMEBODY IS DEFINITELY LYING" Please feel free to read and make the final decision yourself.

SOMEBODY IS DEFINITELY LYING
You see, all that some of us ask for is that the
General explain to us if the two properties in Dubai
are in his Asset Declaration document. If they are,
how he saved up to buy properties in Dubai, and
possibly in Nigeria. This should be very easy, noting
that each of the properties is said to be worth
$420,000 (N63m for one or N126million for 2 houses
at N150/$1). Were the properties financed by savings,
loans from banks or some friends, instalment
payments, inheritance, or even dash by a friend?
It is not really difficult to buy any property in that
city of you can afford. At least, having been to that
country almost 8 times, I know that there is always
someone trying to sell you apartments, flats, condos,
houses, right from the airport to your hotel, markets
and every turn you make, in different terms. I've a
friend who always offer himself to be sold to. He will
follow them those beautiful leggy chinanas for free
rides to and from their offices to watch video shows
and for free meal.
But for some people, who said that there was no way,
Diezani Alison-Madueke, who in 6 years was Minister
in 3 Ministries (Transport, Mines and Steel, and
Petroleum) who before then worked for Shell for
about 20 years rising to the rank of Executive
Director can not save to buy jewelry and property in
Abuja but a General who is leaving on public service
salary can is both funny and stupid.
These same people came up with the excuse that there
was no procurement department or directorate in the
DHQ until 2015 and the General was never its
Director. Well, I hate to break it to them that the man
lied.
If he said he was never the Director of Procurement
at the DHQ, I'll say may be, even though all his online
profile entries, including that on the website of the
Nigerian Army ( http://www.army.mil.ng/lt-gen-ty-
buratai/ ) show that that was the position he held
between his stint as the Commandant of NASI and the
Head of the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF).
But to say no procurement unit in the DHQ until he
became the COAS and he set it up? Give me a break.
I believe the man and his supporters lied when they
said there was no procurement department until 2015. I
trained some of the procurement officers of that
department as far back as 2011. In fact, I facilitated
on many other trainings, both locally and
internationally after that. He can argue that he was
never a director of procurement in that unit, but he
will be lying if he said he establish the department in
The 2007 Public Procurement Act, mandated that all
government establishments must set up their
procurement units. And unlike the undisciplined
mainstream civil service, the military and the other
paramilitary are disciplined and more professional.
They were the first to comply with the directive. That
was between July 4th, 2007 and 2009.
How can supporters of this General tell us such
departments never existed until 2015, when it is not
just a suggestion or fancy position or a department, it
is a legally/constitutionally required section? Is he
saying that for 8 years since the directive, the
military were engaging in illegalities?
And then a picture of him emerged opening a seminar
(allegedly) for that same department in 2014 as its
Director. Tell me the picture is Photoshop, but that "no
procurement department until 2015" excuse will not
sell. Next excuse, please.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1098604100185281&id=100001071055720&set=a.583308278381535.1073741840.100001071055720&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6300482372630253632%3Amf_story_key.2598883660923904635&__tn__=E

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by eph12(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Revealing. Waiting for counter views. Though I know nothing will come out of any of these including that of the chief of staff. That's how fake things are.

4 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
'LIE CLOCK'
Stella Obasanjo died and went to heaven ... As
she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly
Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind her.
She asked, "What are all those clocks?" St Peter
answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on
Earth has a Lie-Clock.
Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will
move." "Oh," said Stella, "whose clock is that?"
"That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have
never moved, indicating that he never told a lie."
"Incredible," said Stella. "And whose is that one?"
St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikwe's
clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us
that Zik told only two lies in his entire life."
"Where's my husband Obasanjo's clock?" asked
Stella.
"Obasanjo's clock is in the Angel's office. He's
using it as a ceiling fan, its rotating with high
speed:
What of Lai Mohammeds'?: His own clock is
being upgraded to be used as the helicopter
rotor for its incredible speed!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Reinvented: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
'LIE CLOCK'
Stella Obasanjo died and went to heaven ... As
she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly
Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind her.
She asked, "What are all those clocks?" St Peter
answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on
Earth has a Lie-Clock.
Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will
move." "Oh," said Stella, "whose clock is that?"
"That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have
never moved, indicating that he never told a lie."
"Incredible," said Stella. "And whose is that one?"
St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikwe's
clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us
that Zik told only two lies in his entire life."
"Where's my husband Obasanjo's clock?" asked
Stella.
"Obasanjo's clock is in the Angel's office. He's using it as a ceiling fan, its rotating with high speed:
What of Lai Mohammeds'?: His own clock is
being upgraded to be used as the helicopter
rotor for its incredible speed!!

Even Idiagbon would not have helped but laugh at above. grin grin grin God bless Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by kernel501: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Satan is ranking second in lies, since APC won the trophy in lies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Another military politician. I pray the EFCC will get to investigate this. The fight against corruption should be total and not like what we're seeing whereby political opponents are being persecuted. FFK was injured in his cell yesterday and the presidency is yet to issue a statement concerning that. It's high time the president stopped being a clueless and a sectional leader.

7 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by EFGH: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Our public office holders and lies are like conjoin twins sharing the same brain.

1 Like

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by MirabelArode(f): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
We yoruba muslims know that the OP is a bitter Ipod who is still angry about Otuoke loss. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by ckmayoca: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
The problem now is that this man's case will not be taken serious but instead another person corruption case will rise by this week to bury this topic and all eyes will shift to the PDP person.

7 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Aegon(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
The problem now is that this man's case will not be taken serious but instead another person corruption case will rise by this week to bury this topic and all eyes will shift to the PDP person.

What you do to Dasuki today someone will do to Buratai tomorrow, What you do to Deziani today, someone will do to Amaechi tomorrow, what you do to Fayose today someone will do to Ambode tomorrow.

Nobody will remain there forever,

Appoint all your Northerners today
Tomorrow somebody will extend the courtesy to the south.

Life na turn by turn.

13 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
If falsehood is traveling at 1000Kmph for 20 years, in just one second, the truth will catch up with it.

1 Like

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Almaiga: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aegon:
What you do to Dasuki today someone will do to Buratai tomorrow, What you do to Deziani today, someone will do to Amaechi tomorrow, what you do to Fayose today someone will do to Ambode tomorrow.

Nobody will remain there forever,

Appoint all your Northerners today
Tomorrow somebody will extend the courtesy to the south.

Life na turn by turn.

Yeah until then, seat back, relax and enjoy the ride in this present administration while it last. That was how some of us felt, things were not rightly done during the last administration. We had no option than to patiently wait till election came. So you either patiently wait or you'll keep wailing for the next three years. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
I thought Buhari service chiefs declared their assets?

Is this property among what Burutai declared? If not has he lied ?

3 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by free13: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Where did he get the money?
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by obasiken: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lies lies lies that is all this government is good at.
One lie and u need a hundred to cover it up. 1 thousand lies where do u start? Even d devil knows this man is guilty but because he is in apc nothing will happen just like amaechi, fayemi and fashola.
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by bishopjoe02(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Open Burutai saving account (BSA) and get two property in dubai

3 Likes

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
free13:
Where did he get the money?

Exotic snakes...

1 Like

Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Dandsome: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:
We yoruba muslims know that the OP is a bitter Ipod who is still angry about Otuoke loss. grin grin grin

And here comes another tribal bigot.

Can you just counter what the op said without bringing religion and tribe into this??

I guess you're being sarcastic if not I vomit on you.
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by Caseless: 6:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Warrrisdis?
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by talktrue1(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2016
He is in power, they will defend him but assuming he was there during GEJ regime, reverse will be the case
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2016
This is seriously serious.
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by jtwest(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Elders will say if lie travel for 100 days truth will meet up in one day, well! Not in Nigeria cos truth av been tied down with chains and 6 inches nails. Look at obj, atiku, ibb, lai and the list continues......
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by phlemzy: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2016
eshietIntrepid your 'LIE CLOCK' joke na die..grin
Dem fit model Oga Lai clock as fuel-less space rocket sef.
Re: Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) by IstandWitBuhari: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2016
By the time the Zombies discover that their god buhari is even more corrupt than dasuki and saraki combined, they must grown grey hair

(1) (Reply)

200,000 Unemployed Graduates To Get Jobs Before End Of October 2016– Osinbanjo / The Quest To Rearrest Kanu: A Joke Stretched Too Far By John Danfulani, Ph.d / IPOB Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.