Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dear 7teen Old Me... By Dr Jossy Onwude - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear 7teen Old Me... By Dr Jossy Onwude (1106 Views)

Why You Must Get The Book OGBANJE By Dr Caséy Amaefule / The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo / Perception-A romantic story by Dr Ogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear 7teen Old Me... By Dr Jossy Onwude by CollinsMD(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
"Good news, am now a doctor! You dont have to worry about the rejections you get during your initial medical school applications. You ended up traveling miles to fulfill this dream and you learnt a lot on the course of this.
7teen, your country still remains the same even though some people claim it’s better now while some says its worst than before. But since am much wiser than you, I will tell you not to listen to what the leaders say as nothing has changed. We are currently being ruled by a president that ruled the country way before you were born and the people still behave and think the same way. "

Abstract from an inspirational piece from Dr. Jossy Onwude
Follow the link for full write up
https://medium.com/infotechupdate/dear-7teen-old-me-ed4b0b004edd#.136vlxh8p

2 Likes

Re: Dear 7teen Old Me... By Dr Jossy Onwude by CollinsMD(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Aunt Queen And Other Stories / The Diary Of A Nigerian Teenage Girl / Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.