Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal (36359 Views)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Senate Forgery Case: Senate Prepares To Deal Ruthlessly With AGF / Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by devilmaycry: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
notoriousbabe:
read am finish?I dey craze?how much seun and Saraki dey pay me to read am finish?
buhahahahahag... You the onpoint jawe ....who the post DN EPP
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by southpole: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
timeandchance76:
What I believed is that if standing rules for senate was forged, its also means the house of reps. Standing rules was also forged. Because both election held same day.

yes elections were held the same day but with different standing rules
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Daplux4: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
skilfulsagei:

Your moniker says so much about you. Your summary is parochial and erroneous.

Give us ur own summary
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by gotnel: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is what I call change in action. National assembly particularly the Senate is not doing anything for democracy as practice today.
The senators aren't living up to their name as senator. They always display too much greediness in their dealings.
The people who voted them to positions are not beneficial to the system our greedy senators are practicing in the hallow chamber turned into looting chamber.
The rules of engagement for the 7th Senate was altered by who, for who and who are the beneficiary of the amended sections of the rules?
Check and balance and pricinple of separation of power in democracy must not blind us to see the cheaters of the law.
The rules of law and order must be allowed to take a deep rooted standing in our country.

2 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by anonimi: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
The summary of all these brouhaha is that FG and APC wants to install Ahmed Lawan as the Senate president and nothing more...
This is just a simple ABC politics... Get the support of the national assembly leadership and you can sleep at night with your eyes closed as a president..

......as a president who has delivered NOTHING but

- sorrows
- tears and
- blood

to the zombies whom they DECEIVED into voting them on March 28, 2015.
Since CORRUPT Buhari has met a brick wall at the CCT, he has switched his attention to the baseless forgery accusation. Just as he FAILED with the CCT, he will also fail with this one. InshaAllah!!!

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by johnzon: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by otokx(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
The courts are open, let the games begin.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Almaiga: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
kettykin:
What of the forged certificate issues why is police not checking
You no know road to court?
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Olumaeme: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Saraki has no case to answer, he was not a senator yet as at the time the new rule was done, he was still a senator elect, because the 7th assembly was dissolves by Sen David mark.

So all those who came in were coming in as new senators elect, there is no continuity in the Parliament.

The people who are culpable the workers who printed the new rule and distributed to senators...

Abi na saraki dey share house rules?
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by isahsalee: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
It is high time we stopped politicizing every issues, because of ethnic, political and religion differences.

Police authority have concluded their investigations as regard to alleged forgery issues against Saraki and Ekweremadu.

Questions we should ask ourselves is, was alleged forgery committed?, who petition Saraki and Ekweremadu? i guessed is one of the distinguish Senators. Can we then say, the man who petitioned Sakari and Ekweremadu who felt his rights were infringed should have kept quiet?.

Surely, Saraki and Ekweremadu most have their days in court to clear and prove their innocence as claim. There's price and rewards for short-cut .

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Not at all. If those accused are found guilty they should quietly abdicate their positions and serve their jail term.
Am just having this notion that this forgery trial of a thing is just someone's script that both the police and the judiciary are trying to act in other to get back senate leadership to Lawan's camp.
My personal opinion though.

This is not about script. There is a due process which should be followed. The proof is clear that the process was totally altered. For instance, the due process is that all Senators vote that day. The rule changed and this was due to manipulation.

This is a big crime when we are talking in respect to the senatorial President seat.

I also do not see any escaping for this forgery case. It is a clear case of manipulating the Democratic laws for personal benefit.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by gfullmoon(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bukola Saraki is like the cat with nine lives. I never belief in my wildest dream that he will be our Senate President now owing to the controversies trailing his emergence and the CCT almost stalled trial now. Can this second Cat jump?
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by tayejay(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]x
DEAFandDUMB:
The summary of all these brouhaha is that FG and APC wants to install Ahmed Lawan as the Senate president and nothing more...
This is just a simple ABC politics... Get the support of the national assembly leadership and you can sleep at night with your eyes closed as a president..

And why did u decide to be ignorant of significant facts... fairness is important to peace.. isn't it obvious now that the Lawan group was tricked out by the meeting..... this had already been premeditated by the amendment of the rule to suit the game plan.... the evil of men... I have always known that the meeting was not a coincidence.... organized crime
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Chiboboski: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
timeandchance76:
What I believed is that if standing rules for senate was forged, its also means the house of reps. Standing rules was also forged. Because both election held same day.
You sound like my 10yrs old son. In any case let me answer your question: both houses have different rules books
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Chiboboski: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
anonimi:

......as a president who has delivered NOTHING but

- sorrows
- tears and
- blood

to the zombies whom they DECEIVED into voting them on March 28, 2015.
Since CORRUPT Buhari has met a brick wall at the CCT, he has switched his attention to the baseless forgery accusation. Just as he FAILED with the CCT, he will also fail with this one. InshaAllah!!!
Sorry and blood will continually be your potion not mine or any true Nigerian.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Chiboboski: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olumaeme:
Saraki has no case to answer, he was not a senator yet as at the time the new rule was done, he was still a senator elect, because the 7th assembly was dissolves by Sen David mark.

So all those who came in were coming in as new senators elect, there is no continuity in the Parliament.

The people who are culpable the workers who printed the new rule and distributed to senators...

Abi na saraki dey share house rules?
Saraki's council might be able to fight off the forgery charge but not the conspiracy charge. Anyboby who benefited in the forgery in the eye of the law is believed to have conspired with the forgers. See it this way, that one helped a thief to hide stolen goods.

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by jude90(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmmm let's see how it ends
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by lordkhalifa(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
iyke484real:
grin I can't stop laughing ...until those accused gradually find their way to one of our foremost maximum prison ...and finally banished from contesting for any political post ..14years jail term is loading>>>>>> plus additional 12years bonus for other criminal offences
••••trayer date is tomorrow
••••Saraki is panicking
•••• kuje prison or kirikiri is waiting
••••For the pdp's Sad mode A*c*T*v*I*a*T*d

that's what happens to a zoo. one Nigerian is a scam! !
charlie and who will question
bull-hari concerning his forged WAEC result

ZOMBie alert
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by busomma: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
It's apparent that Saraki, with the support of PDP forged the Senate standing rules to redicle APC. Saraki should apologize to his party & resign in order to gain some sympathy in his CCT troubles. He could get a soft landing. But it will be fool of him to think or believe that he can fight 2 war fronts of this magnitude with the government & come out victorious. At a point, PDP will eventually abandon him when they feel enough damage has be done to APC. Win some, loose some.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Mjshexy(f): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Meaning Dino could be the next Senate President in the absence of saraki & Ekweremadu cheesy
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by sammhi(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2016
PmB and APc should bury head in shame and those supporting them must be dumbest creatures on earth
instead of debates on health, industry, economy , education et. it is one P
distraction or ten other..if it is not Fayose, it Saraki, if not it is Dasuki....it is IPob etc
needless controversies ...
all in a bid to hide their ineptitude and cluelessness ...
for one full year.., no serious issues to be debated on but politics....things that divide the country rather than unite ...
it is such a shame
all PMB want is an Fulani man as senate president...it is a shame
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by josfamdl(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Apc wanted to install someone who ll be loyal to them by all means,

the truth is some1 who can forge a standing order can still do worst dan dat in d future, saraki shud just resign n face his trials

am tired of all dis joo
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by MrHeff(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2016
anytexy:
Untill PMB resign for forged certificate I will never take him and Apc Zombies serious. Instead 13 SAN to defend him. Was that not corruption and criminal offence? Mtcheeeew Witch hunt in the highest order.
did they Forge or not? Yes or No? And why didn't IB investigate the certificate issue too? You lost your right to protest when your coward ex president did nothing.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Jogba(m): 1:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki is definitely going down this time around. I don't knw wht is wrong with some our political leaders. Desperate for everythn.........am begging to hate this be**ts called Sakari nd EkewereANU!

Still Believe Nigeria will be great Again........Sanity is gradually coming to take its place in Nigeria
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Vincent41(m): 5:12am On Jun 27, 2016
iyke484real:
grin I can't stop laughing ...until those accused gradually find their way to one of our foremost maximum prison ...and finally banished from contesting for any political post ..14years jail term is loading>>>>>> plus additional 12years bonus for other criminal offences
••••trayer date is tomorrow
••••Saraki is panicking
•••• kuje prison or kirikiri is waiting
••••For the pdp's Sad mode A*c*T*v*I*a*T*d

that's what happens to a zoo. one Nigerian is a scam! !

but a man wirh No certificate is ur President...Hypocrisy
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by swagzofroyalty(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2016
dre11:

.Major Sections on Elections Altered

.7th Senate Never Amended Rule – Former Leader

.It’s a Criminal Act – Police

.We Are Innocent – Saraki, Ekweremadu

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/untold-story-of-senate-forgery-scandal/152662.html
This is the best way to kick the leadership of the current senate leadership out in less than one month!
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by jtwest(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Its everything that is wrong that you will hear saraki's name, na only him waka come abi he chop aisha buhari's daughter's cookie ni? This court processes should be fast and they should stop overflogging the matter naw. 4 years will soon be over.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by HaroldFinch(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2016
I see more positives in these episodes of political/legal tussles. Before now, we hardly debate or make comments on issues on politics and governance but the awareness level is very high nowadays. I am much happier in knowing that politics is no more a game of death but more of seeking the instrumentality of the law to bring down opponents. I believe it is the masses that will benefit from these processes. We will be able to decide in the end if these series of legal battles developed our laws and strengthened our democracy.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by damula(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2016
saraki will come out scotfree.
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by NaKaro(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Its painful After Reading this long LONG!!! Gist, Only to realise how useless it is to me...
Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Saintp(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2016
angayejay:

Very serious non sense. They are fighting over their selfish greedy minds. Sadly Nigerians don't really see

Nigerians are yet to realize that PMB,saraki, unity forum senators, like mind senators, PDP, APC are fighting thier own personal political battles. It has nothing to do with the interest of nigerians or democracy. It is a shame that our quest for getting sincere and quality leadership is not going to come for a very long time. 1 yr gone 24 months remaing and yet the corrupt executive and legislative are still fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal by Osakah24(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Saraki is just a desperate dude who can do anything to get power, someone who could stab his father cuz of power won't blink an eye to dump the whole nation into river Niger if he needs to
Saraki might still be guilty for forgery or not, but I don't think we should use his stand on his sister not succeeding him as governor of kwara state as a cane to flog him with, that was a wise decision and we should say it the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.