Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole (36362 Views)

Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Nwaforj44: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2018
The Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun has made it clear that he does not fear the National leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, led by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

The governor said he only fears God and President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that he was ready for Oshiomhole.

Amosun stated this when he received a letter from the Allied Peoples Movement, APM, endorsing Buhari of the APC as its presidential candidate for the February 2019 presidential polls.

Amosun took delivery of the endorsement letter from the governorship candidate of APM, Hon. Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade, at the APC Secretariat on Abiola Way, Abeokuta, the state capital.

The Governor is expected to transfer the letter to President Buhari.

He also declared that the elected executive of the APC led by Chief Derin Adebiyi would serve its four-year term fully.

The National Working Committee, NWC, had during the week dissolved the APC executives in Ogun and Imo states.

Oshiomhole had also appointed a three-man caretaker committee for the party in Ogun State.

The committee members are: Yemi Sanusi (Chairman), Ayo Olubori (Secretary) and Tunde Oladunjoye (Publicity Secretary).

Governor Amosun said, “You know me by now. For me, I fear God and I respect people. So, it won’t be because we are afraid or we don’t want to talk.

“Where we are now, what we should concentrate in doing is to let them know that here in Ogun State, this is the home of President Buhari and we must vote massively for him.

“This is the home of APC. We must let them know that come February 16, 2019, by the benevolence of the Almighty Lord…

“We are human. We are no God, and that is why we are telling them that in this coming election, in this Ogun State, it is whoever all of you (people) decide to back that will win the election.

“So, the best way to answer them is through our action. And what is the action? We will use our votes to let them know who owns this Ogun State.

“So, if they are looking for states to destroy them, they should not think of Ogun State. We are ready for them.

“We don’t fear them. All of them put together, we don’t fear anybody. We fear God and we fear President Muhammadu Buhari.

“We have decided to let them be for the sake of President Buhari. If not for the President, we know what to do.

“Just ignore them. Don’t engage them for anything. Let us be focused and redouble our efforts so that in the coming election, we are going to answer them with our votes.

“I want to assure you that this executive that God has used you to put together, the executive will be there for the next four years. They will serve their term.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/apc-crisis-gov-amosun-names-2-persons.html[/url][/b]

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by afroniger: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Smh. Amosun ought to have learned some humility by now after his failure to have his way due to his own hubris, arrogance, and winner-takes-all nature. Before his preferred candidate lost out in the APC primaries, he was busy overrating himself and proudly mouthing off about how he would singlehandedly handpick his own successor (and later other political positions) and damning the consequences because of his Abuja connection. He should pipe down on his arrogance else the same fate that saw to his earlier humiliation may just deal him an even more severe blow at the polls.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by sammyj: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by jayson87: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Dapo Abiodun ... Tinubu's stooge will never... can never and will forever not be our governor in Ogun State

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Crisis is their middle name and blame game is their stock in trade.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by saintjimos(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
LET'S GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by abescom: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
GOD is not a person OP or who ever coined the title on the home page.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by troubleboi: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerian governors always want their will to be done by all means..

1 of the major reason why the police is centralize....

Get a browser that pays you for using it.....Just click on my signature below to get started..its free

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by thesicilian: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Our politicians keep embarrassing us on a per second basis.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by LeeMason(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2018
I dream of an era where politicians would stop mouthing off and actually get down and dirty,beating and killing each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Righteousness89(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2018
It's GNI Season to Reap!

Exactly the same Scneario that brought Amosun to power is playing out again...

Then Gbenga Daniel of PDP wanted GNI to take over him

PDP didn't want GNI ...

GNI left PDP to one unknown party....

PDP votes were divided....

APC clinched the ticket!!

Same Scneario playing out!

PDP is still joking in Ogun state!

ADC will clinch the Ticket!

11 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by adm212144: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:
Smh. Amosun ought to have learned some humility by now after his failure to have his way due to his own hubris, arrogance, and winner-takes-all nature. Before his preferred candidate lost out in the APC primaries, he was busy overrating himself and proudly mouthing off about how he would singlehandedly handpick his own successor (and later other political positions) and damning the consequences. He should pipe down on his arrogance else the same fate that saw to his earlier humiliation may just deal him an even more severe blow at the polls.
forget it in state is for amosun .forget A PC propaganda .APC candidate can't win

6 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Ogaga87(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Khaki thief
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by ekestic1976(f): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Where's your Sense of History, Mr Governor? You don't have a standing army, you don't have air force, you don't have navy or even Civil Defence, for that matter; yet you want to take on a federal ruling party, Amosun! Ask MKO Abiola who won the presidency of Nigeria yet lost his life in the process - and NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, happened.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by alphaconde(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Let APC crash already
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Lexusgs430: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Ghen Ghen.........
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by sweerychick(f): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2018
You fear Buhari a mere mortal undecided.. what a political slave

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by SmilingMary(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Must they always drag God's name into politics?
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Slynation(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Amosun should just tell us about Jubril grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by techking: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by asobo: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2018
I should catch myself fearing a common President. Respect OK but fear NO. Great king have died not to talk of a bigoted being like pmb. Nebuchadnezzar comes to mind on time shall tell.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by yrex01(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Lass lass we going to d NEXT LEVEL 2geda !!

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Ikem11(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2018
abescom:
GOD is not a person OP or who ever coined the title on the home page.
Dont mind the yeye bloggers ...

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Slynation(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2018
LeeMason:
I dream of an era where politicians would stop mouthing off and actually get down and dirty,beating and killing each other.
It's already happening but on a lowkey.....!!
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Alexis11: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Lol.... At least this one still dey apply small sense for his own arrogance, unlike the cockroach of IMO. cool
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by smart1712: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Amosun,so u want to be at ABUJA and at the same be controlling Ogun state if u really have your way.Orisirisi,want to b a god father lyk tinubu but still fighting for personal ticket agbaya radarada.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Lolzzzz coward! Why do I think that Amosun is indirectly talking to Tinubu and not Oshiomole grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. With accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 100% neat and 100% working perfectly .2/16 variant
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2018
He fears Buhari? So, the President is now God? What a misstatement!.

So he won't kill you, jail you, intimidate you or what. These people sef.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by notoriousbabe: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Why is he fairing Buhari an ordinary human bean like him?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.