Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets (6078 Views)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello nairalanders, it's me from the Frankwealth Team that has been actively empowering young, enterprising Nigerians in the smartest money making methods using the internet and other traditional offline skills.

Like I always tell you guys, Frankwealth is not after ripping people off their hard earned money, this is because I and my Frankwealth team have been victims of scammers and promise-and-fail eBooks that never taught half of what they preached.

Okay let's go straight to the topic of the day.

Guys, I have discovered some secrets to make money from the comfort of your home with little work and maybe small capital to set things up.

I first learned about this secret drop-shipping business last year but never utilized it, not until April this year that I started testing it and after 2 months of successful test-run, I have decided to unveil this secret to a selected few Nigerian youths ready to succeed.

This is not something you can just learn so fast, it requires a practical one-on-one guide to show you how to set it up and execute it successfully.

Believe me, if you are able to start this business, you will forever remain grateful to Frankwealth and that's our mission!

I am not selling any eBook because this requires practical guide: I will need to show you how to do this in person. We will sit down and set it up.

Requirements:
1. You need a laptop and constant internet
2. You need a printer or be ready to print using any other way you like
3. You need an Excel sheet
4. You need a small startup capital (any serious person can afford it, you can borrow from friends or family members to pay back later)
5. You need a US, UK, UAE, Canada, etc paypal to enable you receive money in bulk
6. You need a domain name (I will show you how to get one at a very cheap price).

If you are interested, indicate your interest here, don't drop your E-mail pls!

Please read all my comments on this thread, and once you are sure you have all the requirements to do this guaranteed income business, then send me a mail to: frankywealth@outlook.com with the subject: "Advanced Mini Import + Drop-shipping Biz"

3 Likes

Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Once you start this business, you will say byebye to job-hunting and financial lack, no jokes!
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by stjsd(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Riar: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Interested
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
stjsd:

pls I have interest
When I see more people showing interest, I will unveil how the practical training will be.

It is not something u will learn by reading what I post, I need to sit down with you and show you practically how to do this.

Please if you don't have a laptop, fast internet connection, and a start up capital, please this business is not for you, you can try others.

The startup capital is to enable you get the tools you need to get started, not for me o. I will show you how to get the materials, and you yourself will go buy them yourself.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Bookiemart01(f): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Following bumper to fender grin
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Ajusshi: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
It would be very good to drop the estimated amount that's needed to start off so we can know if we can afford it or not.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Meklex(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am interested o...
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Shift for me. grin
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Bookiemart01(f): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol...Gerahia

iAmCharis:
Shift for me. grin
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by CosmicJames(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
ayclem01:
Am interested oh. Ayclem01@gmail.com
Bro, can't you follow simple instruction? I'm the monitor of this class. If you drop your email address again eh, I ll send you out of this class. Oya shift to the back now
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ajusshi:
It would be very good to drop the estimated amount that's needed to start off so we can know if we can afford it or not.
Okay, for the advanced mini importation, you will need around 50k - 100k due to the high dollar-naira exchange rate.

For the advanced drop-shipping (it's divided into two; local and trans-national), local will require no money but your time and dedication, the trans-national will require between $100 - $150 in all.

But you must make money so long as you apply the things I will teach u practically in person, not ebook this time.

@Bookiemart01 and CosmicJames I sight you guys, hope u guys are good

Note again: this is a practical one-on-one training, not theory plz!
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by IamTOBBY: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Johncrown80(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2016
I'm interested bro

Ride on sir
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by sugarsoul(m): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Following....
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by africanman85: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Am interested
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by africanman85: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Am interested but were is d location of the training ?
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Fiscabally(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2016
I'm very much Interested!
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi, good morning guys. To all those indicating interest, have you read the requirements, do you have them or can u provide the requirements

Lastly, if you are not living in Lagos, you may not be able to benefit from this for now because it's strictly one-on-one practical training, whereby I will show you practically how to get started.

So if you have read the requirements above and you are very sure u have the requirements, then send me a mail to: frankywealth@outlook.com with the subject: Advanced Drop-Shipping Business.

I want only serious people, so that after the training, they can come back here to testify.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Bookiemart01(f): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
I'm fine thank you. You've been away for a while now.....watagwan?

Can we start already?

ourchoice:
Okay, for the advanced mini importation, you will need around 50k - 100k due to the high dollar-naira exchange rate.

For the advanced drop-shipping (it's divided into two; local and trans-national), local will require no money but your time and dedication, the trans-national will require between $100 - $150 in all.

But you must make money so long as you apply the things I will teach u practically in person, not ebook this time.

@Bookiemart01 and CosmicJames I sight you guys, hope u guys are good

Note again: this is a practical one-on-one training, not theory plz!
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by EXICON(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
I am interested.

Thanks.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I'm fine thank you. You've been away for a while now.....watagwan?

Can we start already?

Hi Bookie, like I said earlier, it's a one-on-one practical training. I just finished training the first set of students last week Saturday, and they are excited already with the training and like some of the participants said and I quote: I see great prospect in this business, and I will give it my best to ensure I make good steady income from it like you promised us sir.

The first set of students came from our fan page and frankwealth website, but I really want nairalanders to participate in order to come back here to review the training and to testify too.

So Bookie, I want to believe that u will be one of the next training batch students; it's affordable and a sure banker.

@EXICON, kindly send me a mail as instructed in my earlier post here (read up).

The training cost a small fee, but trust me, it's worth it and u will come back to testify. My desire is to show few interested and ambitious young people like me how to make a steady income working online + offline from the comfort of their homes/school hostel without waiting for salary job that may never come.

At the training, I will reveal some bonus ways participants can make passive income online to boost their monthly income and to also support their other business ventures.

What many Nigerian youths don't know is that many Nigerians are working full time online from their home and are living a good life, you too can be one of them by taking the right steps.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by africanman85: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Make I waka as I no dey Lagos na
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
@op,how long does this practical training take,if its a day,i don't mind travelling down t lag for d purpose.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Bookiemart01(f): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bet i am in PH cry cry cry

ourchoice:
Hi Bookie, like I said earlier, it's a one-on-one practical training. I just finished training the first set of students last week Saturday, and they are excited already with the training and like some of the participants said and I quote: I see great prospect in this business, and I will give it my best to ensure I make good steady income from it like you promised us sir.

The first set of students came from our fan page and frankwealth website, but I really want nairalanders to participate in order to come back here to review the training and to testify too.

So Bookie, I want to believe that u will be one of the next training batch students; it's affordable and a sure banker.

@EXICON, kindly send me a mail as instructed in my earlier post here (read up).

The training cost a small fee, but trust me, it's worth it and u will come back to testify. My desire is to show few interested and ambitious young people like me how to make a steady income working online + offline from the comfort of their homes/school hostel without waiting for salary job that may never come.

At the training, I will reveal some bonus ways participants can make passive income online to boost their monthly income and to also support their other business ventures.

What many Nigerian youths don't know is that many Nigerians are working full time online from their home and are living a good life, you too can be one of them by taking the right steps.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by frisky2good(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anywhere dem dey discuss money, you must dey there. Kilode?

Bookiemart01:
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Bet i am in PH cry cry cry

Oh really? Thought you are in Lagos, will think for a way to train people away from Lagos, will require live streaming, will figure it out and let you know
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Majestee:
@op,how long does this practical training take,if its a day,i don't mind travelling down t lag for d purpose.
Usually start by 10am - 1pm, 30 minutes lunch break, continues from 1:35pm - 3:30pm. But people who want to break it into two day sessions can do so, and it will be 10am - 1pm day 1, 10am - 1pm, day 2.
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
frisky2good:

Because she has a burning flame for greatness in her, you ought to commend her and even desire to date or marry a lady like her because such ladies are rare and are not usually liabilities to their man but rare value to any man that finds them

2 Likes

Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by ourchoice(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
africanman85:
Make I waka as I no dey Lagos na
Its not as if I am trying to discriminate against people living outside Lagos, its just that this requires a practical live training to show you how to get started in person, and for now, I can only train people in Lagos....unless I have a convincing reason or large number of students at a particular location outside Lagos to motivate me to travel out of Lagos to train them, hope you understand me please
Re: Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets by Bookiemart01(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol!!! Who no like money? Why you sef come here? grin

frisky2good:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borehole Rigs And Compressors : Which Is The Most Popular In Naija / Get Foodstuff In Benue State .in Largequantity. / Want To Start Your Own Repair Centre For Phone & Laptop Repairs? Get The Skill!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.