Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Woman Prays For Her Son To Die, What Happened Next Will Melt Your Heart (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Prays For Her Son To Die, What Happened Next Will Melt Your Heart (photo) (1014 Views)

My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) / Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo / Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Prays For Her Son To Die, What Happened Next Will Melt Your Heart (photo) by crownloaded: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
GET FULL NEWS @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/06/26/woman-prays-son-die-happened-next-will-melt-heart-photo/

A woman had an autistic child 18 years ago and her life as she knew it changed forever
According to Nneka Anyachebelu, when her son was born with autism, she thought her world was in shambles as she was made to pay extra attention to certain things she had not been prepared for.
She had admittedly prayed for her son to die, to escape her reality and misery.
Mother and son
However, 18 years down the line, her story has changed from one of sorrow and regret, to joy and happiness as well as gratitude.
Here’s what she had to say below:
“I PRAYED FOR HIM TO DIE. Don’t judge me, wait until you hear me out.
#Dilemma#Myonlyson#Autism#nohope
He was a healthy awesome child when I had him but by age 2 we noticed there was something wrong. There was no eye contact, he could not talk, didn’t understand instructions, and so many other bad vibes. That was when my nightmar

GET IT IMAGE @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/06/26/woman-prays-son-die-happened-next-will-melt-heart-photo/
Re: Woman Prays For Her Son To Die, What Happened Next Will Melt Your Heart (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ooooo God when am using freebasics..
Re: Woman Prays For Her Son To Die, What Happened Next Will Melt Your Heart (photo) by InfomejobsN: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmm, Things has Fallen apart

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Woman Prays For Her Son To Die, What Happened Next Will Melt Your Heart (photo) by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wow,God is still at work.

(1) (Reply)

I Curse The Armed Robbers That Murdered My Brother - Man Laments (photo) / Father Sets His 3 Year Old Daughter On Fire "Because She Was Too Beautiful”‘ / Daughter's Horror After Long-lost Father Sneaked Into Her Bed And Had Sex With..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.