Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) (57542 Views)

Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) / Masquerades Arrested For Robbery In Agege, Lagos (Photos) / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by dre11(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A serial robber and convicted criminal Mr. Idowu Dosumu has revealed that his wife knew he was a criminal and used to pray for him whenever he woke up early in the morning to go for operations in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the 34-year old Dosumu was on Monday 5th June, 2018, convicted and will have to serve 18 months in prison without an option of fine as handed down by Ejigbo Magistrates court, Lagos.

It was gathered that the sentence made it the sixth time he had been sent to prison.

The Ogun State-born Dosumu said that he was trained as a vulcanizer, he started work but had no clients to patronise him and so he went into full robbery. The father of one said he was used to prison conditions because he had spent many months and years for over five times before he was convicted again on Monday.

He said that when he was convicted and sent to prison, his wife abandoned him with the children and he had to steal to take care of them.

The convicted Dosumu was arrested after he burgled a house and stole a laptop belonging to one Dike Charles at 24 Falaka Street, Graceland Estate, Idimu, Lagos.

He was charged before the court and he pleaded guilty, but narrated that he had no job and he had to steal to survive.

The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor presented the facts before the court and informed the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade that Dosumu was a habitual criminal who cannot change.

Asibor also informed the court that Dosumu had been convicted and gone to prison on several occasions for the similar offence in the past. He therefore urged the court to sentence him accordingly to serve as deterrent to others who might try such offence. The court found him guilty as charged and sentenced him accordingly.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that while Dosumu was being taken to the prison van enroute to prison, he was playing with the prison warders while announcing to them that he was coming back to prison.

However, Dosumu said he had used some weapons except guns for his operations before he was moved to prison.

http://pmexpressng.com/wife-prays-before-robbery-operations-dosumu/

1 Share

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by mustmust(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2018
hopefully now she will pray for you before you go to jail, face life imprisonment or maybe a death sentence

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by pyyxxaro: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Reporting for Channels TV --- CYRIACUS IZUEKWE cool

That's nice of her sad

A family that prays together stays together tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Anigreat: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

What a supporting wifeshocked
The wife deserve some accolades

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by nabegibeg: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Adebowhales(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please don't let her go, she's a supportive wife.

But, wait ooooo. Shey na my own wife go come pray for you before niiii.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Firefire(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE is a confirmed cow.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good wifey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by sKeetz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Not surprised, crime is a family business in Afonjaland. sad

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by iamleumas: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
She's a prayerful wife,afterall na buhari cause am
Every wife prays for her husband to succeed in all their endeavors now she did same.

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by trapQ: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
The fool just implicated his wife and she will be arrested too
Who will then take care of the kids?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by joystickextend1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Imagine angry

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by mumihaja(f): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
6th time? and you are sending him to jail for 18 months and afterwards his wife will pray him back to robbery.....my suggestion...send the wife to jail instead grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by chuksjuve(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cyriacus Izuekwe the maddest reporter ..

Dude deserves an accolade in sensational reportage ..

What's Nollywood waiting for ?

Sign him up ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Tunesplayng: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
crime pay in Nigeria

The best corpers base you will ever see, hookup , hangout , nysc news & updates , videos , job alert. Corperscafe.com
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fake prayers OBVIOUSLY
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Edu3Again: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
With the Advent of tithe loving Pastorneurs, people have simply replaced Babalawo with Pastors!

Meanwhile this satanic govt has not done anything to release Leah from Boko Haram!

May God judge all the pastors who helped bring Buhari to power
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by itiswellandwell: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chai. If the children are adults already, the wife will force them to say Amen while praying for their father before embarking on his stealing mission. Jagajaga family.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by exenxe1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
end time wifeey
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Her prayers obviously didn't work today grin And now, she has a bigger prayer to make; that you have odeshi, coz the guys that will kick your ass are busy getting their boots oiled grin
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by pol23: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Very supportive woman.
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by soldadoe(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good wife... grin
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Newpride(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Women and money ?

Just take care of them and give them enuf money, they will do anything and everything to defend and support u.
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by MrGreenMavro: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy

Behind every success MAN, dere is a prayer wife behind him
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by MykellOni(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are u kidding me? What women will cause in dis world ehn... by the way guys, buy ur cheap internet data at affordable prices.
MTN 500mb- 400, 1gb - 650, 1.5gb - 900, 2gb -1300, 5gb -3000. Data runs through 3 months
08067782616 Mike
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by abassmayowa24(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Since his destiny enjoys prison life than freedom..he should be sentenced to life jail.
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Greizman: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
It seems your cup is full.. Carry ur cross by urself.
She can still pray for you to be set free anyways.
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Authoreety: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nnnjjd
Re: My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ofcourse! Afterall there no difference between Armed robbers and pastors, oh! they difference is they use Bible to thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.