Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers (23191 Views)

Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death In Ekiti, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly / Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by 247frolic(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Three members of the Benue state vigilante group have been killed after suspected armed robbers attacked Okpoga community in Okpokwu local government area in the early hours of today June 26th.

According to residents of the community, the robbers who were about 15 in number, stormed their homes and started shooting sporadically. 3 members of the local vigilante group were killed and their bodies have been deposited in a mortuary while 3 others sustained serious injuries and are being treated at the St. Mary’s Hospital, Okpoga.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-robbers-kill-3-vigilante-members.html

1 Share

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by chocolateme(f): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
RIP to the dead,
I will be here waiting for the news of their capture or death because he that liveth by the sword shall die by the sword.

It still amazes me that some of these killers and ritualists goes to sleep soundly after killing people. What do they say when they pray? Well its for them and God.

Imagine lots of death news clouding this front page these days but what to do.. it shall not come to us and our families and well wishers..

7 Likes

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
What is Benue turning into??

I won't be surprised if those robbers are Fulani herdsmen.

RIP to the dead men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by buygala(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm
Why is that you are mostly first to comment on threads involving corpses?

This same 'hmm' was the comment you made as ftc on that thread about the Nigerian-American soccer player who died recently undecided

Are you a vulture ? angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by chocolateme(f): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

This same 'hmm' was the comment you made as ftc on that thread about the Nigerian-American soccer player who died recently undecided

buygala.. buygala.. buygala... How many times did I type your moniker? What took you to the threads with corpese in the first place to have observed my comments? Are you stalking me? Or are you looking for corpses? Do you not have respect for the dead? Or you do not fear God?
I don't think there is anything to answer you on this your mention into my land,as for vulture... You are too far away from civilisation. That's all.. I hope you have something to reply me..thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by buygala(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
chocolateme:
buygala.. buygala.. buygala... How many times did I type your moniker? What took you to the threads with corpese in the first place to have observed my comments? Are you stalking me? Or are you looking for corpses? Do you not have respect for the dead? Or you do not fear God?
I don't think there is anything to answer you on this your mention into my land,as for vulture... You are too far away from civilisation. That's all.. I hope you have something to reply me..thanks

Stop beating about the bush sad ... at least you didn't deny your affinity with corpses' threads smiley

So make I ask you again..... What's with your obsession with threads involving corpses?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by chocolateme(f): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

Stop beating about the bush sad ... at least you didn't deny your affinity with corpses' threads smiley

So make I ask you again..... What's with your obsession with threads involving corpses?
maybe your immaturity is still intoxicating you.
Remember that there is no justification or meaning to what you are typing, it only makes you vulnerable to being more immature. Quote me back.
Just in case I don't reply you anymore, then know that there are more sane people to relate with.
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by buygala(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
chocolateme:
maybe your immaturity is still intoxicating you.
Remember that there is no justification or meaning to what you are typing, it only makes you vulnerable to being more immature. Quote me back.
Just in case I don't reply you anymore, then know that there are more sane people to relate with.

Just like I said, you are ftc on that young corpse's thread... and it just hit frontpage sad

And no... I had the chance but I didn't comment on that thread sad

Congratulations on your ftc cool
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by satelliteDISH(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

Gala seller, leave the babe alone nah? And mind ur own business. People have been killed and we are all sober and mourning. She might just be in shock and short of words. If U are an educated person, then let her be.
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by buygala(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Gala seller, leave the babe alone nah? And mind ur own business. People have been killed and we are all sober and mourning. She might just be in shock and short of words. If U are an educated person, then let her be.

Who are you Sir? .... Her knight in shining armor? angry

Please park well undecided... if you like her, please send her a pm and stop using me to obtain her favor sad

12 Likes

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by joespiceman(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmm this our boko boys eeh abi na herdsmen
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by devilmaycry: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
chocolateme:
RIP to the dead,
I will be here waiting for the news of their capture or death because he that liveth by the sword shall die by the sword.

It still amazes me that some of these killers and ritualists goes to sleep soundly after killing people. What do they say when they pray? Well its for them and God.
lol...killings in Benue state is becoming sumtin else....same killings made us to stay away from skul for almost a month now....enough is enough... Talking abuh hw they sleep.....a nigga was gisting me....hw he encountered an atm robber who confessed to him that he hardly sleeps ah nyt....reason been he always sees the face of sum of the People he killed...like they be hunting him...
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by amoduganja: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
[
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Arian11(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
TF is going on in that venue state ....RIP to the dead ...indeed brave men ...I really do hope the robbers meet their Waterloo ...
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by amiibaby(f): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Docspero: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Where the Nigerian police force dey
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by donchijoz(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Or Fulani herdsmen
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by InfomejobsN: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Too bad

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by yomz1e(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Can Chocolateteme and Buygala take their luvs tiff to badoo pls grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by MadCow1: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891563_v_png9c9301b77834c4714ca0cb1596f00e35

R.I.P to these Brave Patriotic Nigerians that lost their lives due to the inefficiency of the Nigerian Police.

Any Armed Robber that is caught be killed on the spot. angry
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Eddodoh(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
I don't know what my community has turn to. I received a call this morning about this incident. It started towards the end of last year.

Personally, I have being battling with my dad's disappearance since 9th of March just a week after his dad (my grandpa) burial.
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Segzyelnino(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
This present world evil has surpass Sodom and Gomorrah time...

In adekunle gold voice:- Baba God o, Na beg I dey beg o olorun orun jowo mumu dele o
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Pyno30: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Ok.
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Sukura407: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
shocked
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by nbright: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Robbers come, kill people anyhow, no steal anything, then runaway?

Na herdsman, which kindyeye robbers

1 Like

Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by femi4: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2016
buygala:

You are a disgrace to that Nysc uniform
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by kokoA(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2016
There's something awkward about this thread.. Okay! I'm out!
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by claremont(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2016
buygala:

She is quickly reserving her space so she can go back and modify her comments, all in a bid to garner 'likes' on a dead man's thread. A sadistic personality.

R.I.P to the bereaved.
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Benblaq(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
bt y vigilantee go go de exchnge bullet wit gentlemen on d highway??i tot dia work ws jst to stay awake nd watch at night ,,,"vigil" ="vigilant"="vigilaantee"

Lately v bin seeing dem wit gun
Whereas dey r authorised to b wit jst cutlass

Anywaysss from d buttom of my heart
I say :

REST
IN
PEACE *in pope Francis voice"DOMINUS VOBISCUM"*
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by Umamman(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
hope dy r not in fulani tradition uniform
Re: 3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers by ghostmist: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2016
buygala:

laff don kill me for here...
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video / 19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.