Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect (23191 Views)

I Joined Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told He Is Member Of Aiye — Suspect / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by nairalaila: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2018
Chinedu Emenike, a suspected cult member who was arrested by the internal security of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture in Umudike and handed over to police operatives in the Umuahia area command, has confessed to joining a cult while in the school in order to secure employment after graduation.

The suspected cult member who was paraded by the Abia State Commissioner of Police, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, blamed the devil for his involvement in cultism. According to him, he dropped out of the Rivers State Polytechnic for lack of sponsorship, but maintained his membership of the Aye Confraternity, which he joined on campus, so as to help him to secure a job or get contract through other members of the cult.

https://lailasnews.com/i-joined-cult-to-secure-employment-on-graduation-suspect/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Yambee: 5:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Cultist.

The Police should just not waste our time,and just do to this cultist what they do to others.

7 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by BigbamoAYO(m): 5:33am On Sep 17, 2018
issokay grin
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Nogodye(m): 5:36am On Sep 17, 2018
You now have your job in police custody...

43 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Baawaa(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2018
With this your record,can you now secure the job
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Bluezy13(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Baawaa:
Have you now secure the job?
He is still an undergraduate.

2 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Iseoluwani: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2018
NCAN OVER TO U

check my signature

3 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by TechConsult: 6:09am On Sep 17, 2018
Wrong OT

6 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Alejoc(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2018
The prison has now employed you as an inmate

Free food grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by donbachi(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2018
no be only job....na ur eye go see wetin job see 4 bible

5 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Homeboiy: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Did he kill anyone?
Burna boy, Davido are known cultists
police should try arrest them nah

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Hoodbilonia: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2018
they shud investigate
if he is a bloody deadly cultist that has past history of killing rival gangs. he shud be charged to court and jailed for at least 10years.
if he is just a novice that joined cult to get a job after hebl grajz of which he dropped out. wtf. daz fuckd up.
they promised u a job after u graj. u did not gradj cos no funds and same cult groups culdnt help u.
yet u still mingled with them.
simple verdict.

take him to the back of station
and waste him
but i know say na station e go end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Sirpaul(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2018
now I believe you have the employment idiat
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Proffdada: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
This is how cownu secured jobs for ipob yoots grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by olaolulazio(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
U go chop ogede for cell. U go come eat egede with beans for prison.

Lazy youth.

5 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by OlaAshawo: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
shun cultism
cc
ngeneukwenu aka cilicmarin
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by BruncleZuma: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Abeg for which company, so we too go go blend?

3 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by omocalabar(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
Did he kill anyone?

Burna boy, Davido are known cultists

police should try arrest them nah
selective justice everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by henchamb(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Na NNPC go rush you
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Beno3: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2018
OK welcome angry
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by okenwaa(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2018
OT wey one boysscout been carry come 4 me d@ year wey I enta sch....say if I grad,job go dey wait 4 me.

Bros just go do 5years IT for,God don gv u job.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by bamasite(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2018
SHU TUP!
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by obembet(f): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2018
I know some people will only after the name

God will deliver us
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by osazeeblue01: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2018
nairalaila:
Chinedu Emenike, a suspected cult member who was arrested by the internal security of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture in Umudike and handed over to police operatives in the Umuahia area command, has confessed to joining a cult while in the school in order to secure employment after graduation.

The suspected cult member who was paraded by the Abia State Commissioner of Police, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, blamed the devil for his involvement in cultism. According to him, he dropped out of the Rivers State Polytechnic for lack of sponsorship, but maintained his membership of the Aye Confraternity, which he joined on campus, so as to help him to secure a job or get contract through other members of the cult.

https://lailasnews.com/i-joined-cult-to-secure-employment-on-graduation-suspect/

Lalasticlala

SAY NO TO CULTISM.... IS EVIL.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Damfostopper(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2018
ret@rd*d soul

1 Like

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by DONSMITH123(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2018
End time
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by RevenGeMission: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2018
No need for NCAN on this one , from Fayose to Wike to Saraki , even Dino are cult members

99.99% of them are , that's why they always have boys on the go to do their dirty jobs
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by codslic: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Unfortunate but true....the fear of poverty.
God help Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Vigilante Members Killed In Benue State By Robbers / Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video / 19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.