Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Do I Use "Social Mb" On Airtel To Browse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Use "Social Mb" On Airtel To Browse (869 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Hot: Simple Steps For 3000 Mb On Airtel For Free / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use "Social Mb" On Airtel To Browse by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello,pls i subscribed for unlimited #100 whatsapp on airtel(blackberryQ10);i have not been unable to use it.The response i have being getting is unfortunately whatsapp has stopped.Can anyone pls help me out with the settings and what to do in order to use my social 35mb for whatsapp? Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Mi Max 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM for Sale SOLD / Mtn's #swapyourkpalasa Phone Campaign Stir Controversy / Having Used Allo And Duo Would You Refer It To Friends And Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.