Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (10057 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by philfearon(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Goddys:
Our God is a merciful God. He is full of compassion.
I was in the spirit last night and a revelation came to me. I was asked if I can destroy my son who went about saying disgusting thing about me. I said NO.
I was also shown where my son had a seizure and died and I was restless crying and running helter-skelter to save him but I couldn't, and he was later revived.
When I regained consciousness from the revelation, a silent voice ministered to my heart that He may pass a judgment on a sinner but would move with compassion whenever His People intercede on behalf of that sinner that He may be given a second chance.
The voice spoke that Otem was His child who deviated and that we should intensify prayer of intercession on his behalf that he may understand there is no life in the path he is treading.
The voice said withholding all he has and has earned would hardened his heart to the truth of the gospel and draw him nearer to the devil.
Otem, Yahweh is a merciful God. He doesn't enjoy the downfall of a sinner but hate sin.
There are thousands of believers on Nairaland interceding on your behalf and on behalf of all atheists here, and their prayers have saved you from wrath of God.
Please repent.
Taa Mechie onu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Heathen(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE LAST TIME HE EVER SAID OR DID ANYTHING WAS LIKE 3000 YEARS AGO, DURING THE DAYS OF ABRAHAM AND OTHER CAMEL-MILK SUCKING PEOPLE IN HEBREW AND GENESIS.

HE DOESN'T TALK MUCH NOW, OR EVEN AT ALL.
I WONDER IF HE HAS LOST HIS VOICE.
Maybe he died of old age. I wonder if he fathered other children besides Jesus(because this one also died ). At least Kratos has son, seems like a safer investment worshipping Kratos.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Denko2721987(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
otem4eartum:

Don't mind him. I don't know why they can't just allow their god to act by himself. They're always judgemental, hence the 21day ultimatum. He doesn't know who he is dealing with. I have seen the man Eusebius who compiled the NEW TESTAMENT in my revelation, asking me to stop pasting the doctrine, but I have told him NO! and he can't do anything about it.
I don't know why people wouldn't just know that religion is a spiritual politics.

Imagine, Christianity has no base in ISRAEL where it was assumed to be originated from. Those who wrote the story of Jesus in the New Testaments are all from Rome(Italy) and Latum(italy). They needed to divert attention to their country, that's why they wrote the Jesus story, and then install popes.

Has goddys and the Christians ever asked, why are the popes not in Israel but in Vatican City instead?

Eartum has explained to me how to divert attention to one's own country, just like the person who wrote the Mohammed story also did, and since then people have been going to Mecca for worship. But Eartum instructed me to only make the truth known and end all the religious politics.

USE YOUR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god.

This really got me thinking
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Denko2721987(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
otem4eartum:

Don't mind him. I don't know why they can't just allow their god to act by himself. They're always judgemental, hence the 21day ultimatum. He doesn't know who he is dealing with. I have seen the man Eusebius who compiled the NEW TESTAMENT in my revelation, asking me to stop pasting the doctrine, but I have told him NO! and he can't do anything about it.
I don't know why people wouldn't just know that religion is a spiritual politics.

Imagine, Christianity has no base in ISRAEL where it was assumed to be originated from. Those who wrote the story of Jesus in the New Testaments are all from Rome(Italy) and Latum(italy). They needed to divert attention to their country, that's why they wrote the Jesus story, and then install popes.

Has goddys and the Christians ever asked, why are the popes not in Israel but in Vatican City instead?

Eartum has explained to me how to divert attention to one's own country, just like the person who wrote the Mohammed story also did, and since then people have been going to Mecca for worship. But Eartum instructed me to only make the truth known and end all the religious politics.

USE YOUR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god.

This really got me thinking but...........
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
haha..
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Busuyib(f): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Busuyib:
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

Are you praying to Reverad or who?
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Joagbaje(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:
I have bought the bread to eat right now.
The #200 change is what you see beside the peak milk and tea.
The empty cup and the spoon is beside the bread.
Goddys, Muafrika2, winner01, Joagbaje, kingebukasblog, Pls come and bless the bread. Thanks.

When Jesus cursed the tree . It was still standing . But it didn't know it has started to dry. I don't wish you evil . But corruption does not take place over night many times . But it starts sometimes hardly noticed .
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otem4eartum: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Joagbaje:

When Jesus cursed the tree . It was still standing . But it didn't know it has started to dry. I don't wish you evil . But corruption does not take place over night many times . But it starts sometimes hardly noticed .

Eusebius has brainwashed this one undecided
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:

Eusebius has brainwashed this one undecided
when a big elephant is shot,he doesn't collapse immediately. It may still wander close to a month before the poison in the bullet start eating it off. I'm still interceding for you, and God will give me your soul. Come to Lord's Chosen and experience the heat of the real power.Eartum will advise you not to go because he knows You will be saved and delivered as you enter.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otem4eartum: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:
when a big elephant is shot,he doesn't collapse immediately. It may still wander close to a month before the poison in the bullet start eating it off. I'm still interceding for you, and God will give me your soul. Come to Lord's Chosen and experience the heat of the real power.Eartum will advise you not to go because he knows You will be saved and delivered as you enter.
Goddys, how come your prophecy about me failed woefully?

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goddys, Pls do another prophecy na. When will I beg for bread na? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
Goddys, Pls do another prophecy na. When will I beg for bread na? angry
grin Why hunger for hunger?
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
0rex:

grin Why hunger for hunger?
Lol... loves to catch fun with religious clowns. I remember Elias of the periods of the neanderthals. That guy can catch fun with other people's gods eeh.... cheesy
That was when yahweh was still reigning as a strong god in those days among the homo erectuses.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by oaroloye(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
SHALOM!

NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE UNBELIEVERS!

. JOHN 12:44-50.

44. Jesus cried and said,
"He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on Him that sent me.
45. "And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. "And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. "He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words
hath One that judgeth him:
The Word that I have Spoken,
the same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
49. "For I have not Spoken of myself;
but The Father Which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore,
even as The Father Said unto me,
so I Speak."

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEIR MONEY PROMISING DEATH TO ENEMIES IN YAHSHUA'S NAME.

THAT is BLASPHEMY- and they deserve NO SYMPATHY.

We serve a Lord who COMMANDED (not "suggested,"wink that we FORGIVE our perceived ENEMIES.

. MATTHEW 18:21-35.

21. Then came Peter unto him, and said,
"Lord, how oft shall my Brother Sin against me, and I forgive him? Till seven times?"
22. Jesus saith unto him,
"I say not unto thee,

'Until seven times:'

but

'Until seventy times seven.'

23. "Therefore is The Kingdom of Heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24. "And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25. "But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children,and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26. "The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying,

'Lord, have patience with me,
and I will pay thee all.'

27. "Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28. "But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took (him) by the throat, saying,

'Pay me that thou owest.'

29. "And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying,

'Have patience with me,
and I will pay thee all.'

30."And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31. "So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told their lord all that was done.
32. "Then his lord,after he had called him, said unto him,

'O thou wicked servant,
I forgave thee all that debt,
because thou desirdest me:
33. 'Shouldest not thou also have had
compassion on thy fellowservant,
even as I had pity on thee?'
34. "And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to The Tormentors, till he should pay all that was due to him.
35. "So likewise shall my Heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his Brother their trespasses."

IF CHRISTIANS ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS, WHAT IS THE POINT OF PREACHING IN HIS NAME?

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy Brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken.
16. According to all that thou desiredst of The LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the Assembly, saying,

"Let me not hear again
The Voice of The LORD my God,
neither let me see
This Great Fire any more,
that I die not."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"They have well (spoken that)
which they have spoken.
18. "I will raise them up a Prophet
from among their Brethren,
like unto thee,
and will put My Words in his mouth;
and he shall speak unto them
all that I shall Command him.
19. "And it shall come to pass,
(that) whosoever will not hearken
unto his Words
which he shall speak in My Name,
I will require (it) of him.
20. "But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not Commanded
him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the Name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

"How shall we know the Word
which The LORD hath not spoken?"

22. "When a prophet speaketh
in The Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that (is) the thing which
The LORD hath not spoken,
(but) the prophet
hath spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him."

MAYBE HE GOES TO MOLEHILL OF FIRE & POSITIVE THINKING CHURCH?
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 4:20am On Sep 26, 2016
@ Oarolaoye, wait first, do you think anyone has ever had time for your long sermons? The point is yahweh is under my feet. I have trampled him under my feet.

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemdomino: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where is Goddys?
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemdomino: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
@ Oaroloye, wait first, do you think anyone has ever had time for your long sermons? The point is yahweh is under my feet. I have trampled him under my feet.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
SAME WAY EARTUM OR WHATEVER USELESS NAME YOU CALL YOUR god is under my feet and will be ridiculed when the time comes
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by OtemAtum: 1:20pm On May 04, 2017
sirevee:
SAME WAY EARTUM OR WHATEVER USELESS NAME YOU CALL YOUR god is under my feet and will be ridiculed when the time comes

Atum is under your feet? Lol.

Now O you humans to exist in the nearest future, remember the advice of Atum and fight no fight of religion. For the gods who deserves honour shall be naturally honoured by the humans. And those who deserve mocking shall be mocked also.
For Atum have said, do not fight physically with any human who does not agree with you. Rather show them the foolishness of their gods if the philosophy of such gods are evil.

I have given you my philosophy and it is true. For you humans are gods yourself, having achieved greater things than all the gods of religion combined. For the gods of religion spent millions of years upon the earth, but could not invent any great things. But when the Homo Sapiens came, they invented all the useful things of the world and the world was changed.

For when the humans used their brains rather than their hearts to think deep, they saw the formulas which I Atum and the other gods of findings have written. And with such formulas and codes did they make great things. For the objects which fly in the air did you humans make. And the objects with which you can speak with one another over many miles did you make also. And objects which could detect the invisible rays did you make.

Therefore my advice to the people of year 2050 and after is this; focus on your brain from the day of your birth till the day of death and you shall achieve more than what we have achieved in our time. For even now, all the gods of religion who desire humans to remain enslaved forever are in their spiritual prison. For Allah and Yahweh and Moloch and all gods who desire to hide the truth from humans are all captured in their spiritual cage. Therefore focus on your brains and use the whole of it. And you shall achieve the impossible things.

Now I
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:

Atum is under your feet? Lol.

Now O you humans to exist in the nearest future, remember the advice of Atum and fight no fight of religion. For the gods who deserves honour shall be naturally honoured by the humans. And those who deserve mocking shall be mocked also.
For Atum have said, do not fight physically with any human who does not agree with you. Rather show them the foolishness of their gods if the philosophy of such gods are evil.

I have given you my philosophy and it is true. For you humans are gods yourself, having achieved greater things than all the gods of religion combined. For the gods of religion spent millions of years upon the earth, but could not invent any great things. But when the Homo Sapiens came, they invented all the useful things of the world and the world was changed.

For when the humans used their brains rather than their hearts to think deep, they saw the formulas which I Atum and the other gods of findings have written. And with such formulas and codes did they make great things. For the objects which fly in the air did you humans make. And the objects with which you can speak with one another over many miles did you make also. And objects which could detect the invisible rays did you make.

Therefore my advice to the people of year 2050 and after is this; focus on your brain from the day of your birth till the day of death and you shall achieve more than what we have achieved in our time. For even now, all the gods of religion who desire humans to remain enslaved forever are in their spiritual prison. For Allah and Yahweh and Moloch and all gods who desire to hide the truth from humans are all captured in their spiritual cage. Therefore focus on your brains and use the whole of it. And you shall achieve the impossible things.

Now I

I laugh at your naivety... It's obvious you serve a brainwashed god
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by OtemAtum: 4:36pm On May 04, 2017
sirevee:

I laugh at your naivety... It's obvious you serve a brainwashed god
Let's watch and see. Even Yahweh himself cannot open his mouth and speak against Atum his more matured brother, let alone you. Just kip watching.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
Let's watch and see. Even Yahweh himself cannot open his mouth and speak against Atum his more matured brother, let alone you. Just kip watching.

Little wonder why the bible says that we should beware of false prophets and their teachings and how they come as wolves in sheep clothing.

Your so called doctrine of truth have also made me see reasons why Jehovah God warned his children to be cautious in all our doings as the devil sometimes parade himself as an agent of light...
2 Corinthians 11:14

So OtemAtum, you see your doctrine's pillar is based on falsehood as the bible has made us children of light to get prepared for moments like this..
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by OtemAtum: 10:09pm On May 04, 2017
sirevee:

Little wonder why the bible says that we should beware of false prophets and their teachings and how they come as wolves in sheep clothing.

Your so called doctrine of truth have also made me see reasons why Jehovah God warned his children to be cautious in all our doings as the devil sometimes parade himself as an agent of light...

So OtemAtum, you see your doctrine's pillar is based on falsehood as the bible has made us children of light to get prepared for moments like this..
grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by geoworldedu: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
sirevee:

The Bible told you to beware of false prophets? Now who are the false prophets, Otem or Pastor Adeboye. Otem or Apostle Sulieman, Otem or Oyedepo: Otem or TB JOSHUA. How many people has Otem duped or used cunning way to collect their monies? So when we talk about false prophets, they are your pastors and not Otem because as far as reality is concerned, Otem hasn't collected what doesn't belong to him unlike your pastors and Yahweh your god. cheesy
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
otemanuduno:

My problem is that I don't like bread. Yahweh can consume all bread in the world for all I care, where indomie dey? cheesy
Would have said you should upload a picture of you eating bread but that would be childish. he should should prophesy that every nigerian youth will have 40k in their bank account in the next 21 days. maybe then i will start to take him serious
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
urahara:
6 hours left for Otem to become as broke as a stock broker cry
haahaaha
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by 0temAtum: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
Would have said you should upload a picture of you eating bread but that would be childish. he should should prophesy that every nigerian youth will have 40k in their bank account in the next 21 days. maybe then i will start to take him serious
I even uploaded a pix of mine eating d bread in one of my threads. I will look for it and get bck to you.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by geoworldedu: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
The good old days cool
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2017
0temAtum:
I even uploaded a pix of mine eating d bread in one of my threads. I will look for it and get bck to you.
oh lol av seen it. u gv him to much attention tho
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by OtemAtum: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:
oh lol av seen it. u gv him to much attention tho
I actually did that to open brains and it really achieved its purpose back then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing / Ten Questions To Theists / Will You Be Ready When The Lord Shall Come? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.