Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

This Is Why I Love PMB And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I Love PMB And APC (762 Views)

Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Love PMB And APC by bestads(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with 27 million Naira for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.

If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.

If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.

If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!

God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Love PMB And APC by Oyiboman69: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
so,op wetin you come say make we do now
Re: This Is Why I Love PMB And APC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
bestads:
If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with 27 million Naira for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.

If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.

If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.

If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!

God Bless Nigeria
If crude oil is found in the SS, that crude oil belongs to the North

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Love PMB And APC by bestads(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
quid:

If crude oil is found in the SS, that crude oil belongs to the North

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k

Thank you for adding this one my brother

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Love PMB And APC by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2016
And this?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Commuters Attacks BRT Buses At Idiroko, Lagos / PENGASSAN And NUPENG Called Off Strike / FG Cancels Plans To Build Film Village In Kano - SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.