Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165169 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Nigerian Financial space is too restrictive! angry Telcos were not allowed to run the mobile money platform as Telcos are in East Africa which would have brought about flexible. Like in Kenya, one can opt to receive their Moneygram/Western Union via their phone anytime of the week even Sundays and walk to a money agent near your house to cash your money.

CBN should allow MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel to provide mobile money service like Kenya's MPESA and Airtel Money to their subscribers and see the transformation!

We already have mobile money here bro.

Paga or Diamond Y'ello Account can easily partner with Sendwave.

Modified :

Oh, I get you now. The Telcos should spearhead it not the banks!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lstar4real(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2016
I need payoneer Fund $250...Quote me if you have.....at Good Rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2016
EnterPRO:

We already have mobile money here bro.

Paga or Diamond Y'ello Account can easily partner with Sendwave.

Modified :

Oh, I get you now. The Telcos should spearhead it not the banks!

Yes the telcos. With my Kenyan phone lines l can transfer money to many banks in Kenya and with my line someone can send me money from their Kenyan bank account and l go cash the money from agents that are everywhere. My phone line is not linked to any bank account. This promotes financial inclusiveness...so with a basic phone everyone is included.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Yes the telcos. With my Kenyan phone lines l can transfer money to many banks in Kenya and with my line someone can send me money from their Kenyan bank account and l go cash the money from agents that are everywhere. My phone line is not linked to any bank account. This promotes financial inclusiveness...so with a basic phone everyone is included.

That's a very welcome idea and a nice one for kenya which makes them seem quite more advanced than naija.
I also remember making research on platforms who will receive naira and and send dollar abroad for people and i noticed such is going on live in other countries but they'll always not have Nigeria in the option.
Such companies could easily have gotten our local currency at the official rate then of #199 adding just a few charges to it and send dollar but naija restrictions makes them operate in other countries but not here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
tosinjay:

That's a very welcome idea and a nice one for kenya which makes them seem quite more advanced than naija.
I also remember making research on platforms who will receive naira and and send dollar abroad for people and i noticed such is going on live in other countries but they'll always not have Nigeria in the option.
Such companies could easily have gotten our local currency at the official rate then of #199 adding just a few charges to it and send dollar but naija restrictions makes them operate in other countries but not here.

Going by Central Bank of Kenya's record, for October 2015 alone $2.51 billion was moved via the mobile phone. The Nigerian market is so restrictive. There is talk that Paypal wants to key into the option of cashing out via mobile phones in Kenya though they already have the option of withdrawing through a particular bank but it takes a week to get the money but Skrill is instant transaction thus the massive migration to Skrill.

Unfortunately some of Nigerians here who are deep into Yahoo Yahoo will exploit it for fraud as already most Kenyan exchangers once you say you are Nigerian they will boldly tell you they will not deal with you! sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Going by Central Bank of Kenya's record, for October 2015 alone $2.51 billion was moved via the mobile phone. The Nigerian market is so restrictive. There is talk that Paypal wants to key into the option of cashing out via mobile phones in Kenya though they already have the option of withdrawing through a particular bank but it takes a week to get the money but Skrill is instant transaction thus the massive migration to Skrill.

Unfortunately some of Nigerians here who are deep into Yahoo Yahoo will exploit it for fraud as already most Kenyan exchangers once you say you are Nigerian they will boldly tell you they will not deal with you! sad
Chai, so Nigeria has gotten it's reputation twisted that bad? Like fraud is a second name for Nigeria? But they've gotta know not all Nigerians na. I can now conclude that apart from the restrictions from CBN the fraudulent occurrences which makes most of them blacklist Nigeria is still one of the problem.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
tosinjay:

Chai, so Nigeria has gotten it's reputation twisted that bad? Like fraud is a second name for Nigeria? But they've gotta know not all Nigerians na. I can now conclude that apart from the restrictions from CBN the fraudulent occurrences which makes most of them blacklist Nigeria is still one of the problem.

Some Nigerians just do not want to keep off fraud and that is affecting many.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Some Nigerians just do not want to keep off fraud and that is affecting many.
Sadly it's from the very above down to the people. Leaders to the people.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Noted..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jasperyct(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
I need skrill abt $350+ any seller around ifo - oshodi axis should contact.
one on one deal plz....zero.....8037three418seventyseven....

fast deal....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Happy Sunday. 100$ Skrill available at ₦ 345/$
1000$ Neteller at ₦345/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
I need paypal fund of $40 , anybody?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RoyalGadgets: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Adeleke185:

Hello, contact me for your paypal funds. Same day transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JAZES(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2016
@swiftecurrency, we fund u at the speed of light

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlopholly: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2016
$345 neteller available for sale at N340/$1

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JAZES(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2016
phlopholly:
$345 neteller available for sale at N340/$1

Let me take all for 320?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by obi4eze(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2016
$100 neteller @ 330.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by einsteine(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2016
£100 gift card available for sale. Pm.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlopholly: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
JAZES:

Let me take all for 320?
Thanks for the offer. Best I can do is 330.
Pm me let's deal if your game with the price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Does silver sell well?

I have some necklaces in silver that u want to sell but haven't sold silver before.

Need to have an advance knowledge on how its sile before visiting any Northerner.

Please help with info
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by corpROYAL(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is the meaning on 76mBTC
In bitcoin currency symbol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ownurlife(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have Neteller of $950 for sale at the rate of N340/$ if you can take all at once i can go down a little.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
ownurlife:
I have Neteller of $950 for sale at the rate of N340/$ if you can take all at once i can go down a little.

Where are u?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Adeleke185:
Got $20 paypal at N300....Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ownurlife(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
if you can pay N335/$. I am in Lagos. Live at Surulere
freshcvvs:

Where are u?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
ownurlife:
if you can pay N335/$. I am in Lagos. Live at Surulere

#330, who comes to who?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ownurlife(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
freshcvvs:

#330, who comes to who?

Ok N330 deal

You come to me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DonX001: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Your client must have a skrill account before he/she can pay you but if the receiver of the fund is in Kenya and some other selected countries the receiver need not have a skrill account as the money can be sent directly to the recipient's phone number, he/she gets an alert of the transfer and gets to cash the money out from many money agents around.

Thanks for answering my question.
You're much appreciated.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chudy144(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
I need $300.
If you got quote me ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.