Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5183408 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2017
goldenval:
this will be my last post on this thread as some stupid people want to get noticed this new year grin.. I don't need to have 2 accounts to prove am right or wrong, only those with small balls can have 2 accounts, i still have one and will never have 2...... as of betting, I don't collect money from anyone when it comes to betting because i don't sell bets.... i can provide you infos but remember big teams can loose sometimes and when that happens, why must you blame me?...... this is childish act!...., BESIDE, NAIRALAND HAVE WARNNING ABOUT HAVING 2 ACCOUNTS BECAUSE THATS FRAUDULENT ACT, WONDER WHAT SEUN IS DOING ABOUT THIS!....... Those calling me scammer, I will never be moved and you can contribute in delaying the pending case because you must prove to me why I am a scammer at the first place...

I wonder why people are standing by and watching this guy as he mouths off about holding onto people's money.

I hope you all know that the longer the money stays with him, the less likely it is for it to be recovered.

To my mind, he's just a scammer who returned one person's funds as part of an elaborate scam. He was saying he's angry and will hold onto the money, now he's saying he's leaving the thread.

CC: Tabbaz and co

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Singapore1:

that means the guy na Emmanuel Awharitefe
who knows? Nothing is impossible here on nl. Only a coward will hide under unknown moniker to attack ppl
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otenzy(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2017
3RNEST:

Please whatsApp next time.. I dont do email...
Ok Boss. Thanks again. Happy new year
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2017
izikjon:
$190.6 Skrill available @ 420

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
AleAirHub:
$10000BTC IS WANTED.

OFFEE RATE : 475-480...

Pleases only quote me if you GAME...

Instant payment is fortified cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Singapore1:

Please Observe The Following Rules:

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

and do you know the guy personally? cos he is sounding more like Emmanuel Awharitefe

I know you guys will come after me...I expected it.

However, I just wish we could know how these con guys are. How tricky they can be. How creative they are.

Sometimes, you just need a thief to catch a thief (someday I will be judged by this)

I do not think he is the Awa guy. His English is too posh.

Him using another moniker is against the rule...truly he has flouted that rule.

However, to infiltrate a drug cartel, you just have to be a junkie. So can we justify the detective's actions?

I salute all those who have tried their best to reduce this scam malaise and will continue to support them in every way I possibly can.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Could you please suggest what you want people to do when the owners of the money aren't doing anything about their own money?

Yoruba people will say "eleru lon gbe nibi to ti wuwo" (the owner of a baggage bears the heavier burden)....

You don't expect me to go into the banking hall on their behalf to lodge a complaint. Let those who got scammed make the 1st move then we support them.

@goldenval you are lucky it's those guys and not me....

koonbey:

I wonder why people are standing by and watching this guy as he mouths off about holding onto people's money.

I hope you all know that the longer the money stays with him, the less likely it is for it to be recovered.

To my mind, he's just a scammer who returned one person's funds as part of an elaborate scam. He was saying he's angry and will hold onto the money, now he's saying he's leaving the thread.

CC: Tabbaz and co

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2017
jahstech:
DEAR ASSOCIATION OF SKRILL SELLERS

I HAVE A PUBLIC SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

HAVING TRADED ON THIS AND SUBSEQUENT EXCHANGE THREAD ON NAIRALAND, IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT WE ARE SELLING OURSELVES CHEAP BY SELLING SKRILL FOR 420 OR LESSER.

WILL IT IS TRUE THAT WE HAVE VARIOUS MEANS OF GETTING OUR SKRILL FUNDS, IT IS GOOD WE NOTE WHAT THOSE WHO BUY YOUR SKRILL FUND USE THEM FOR, INSTEAD OF USING YOURSELF AS A SPRINGBOARD FOR OTHERS TO BE GREAT, WE CAN DEFINE OUR SUCCESS OURSELVES.

95% OF SKRILL BUYERS EITHER TURN THEM INTO BITCOIN OR WITHDRAW TO THEIR DOM ACCOUNT THERE BY MAKING HUGE PROFITS.

TO THAT EFFECT AM [i]SUGGESTING [/i]WE ALL SELL AT A "FORUM PRICE" OF 430, I SAID FORUM PRICE, THIS HAS ITS IMPLICATIONS, IT MEANS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN PRICE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM AND FOR US NOT TO BE USED AS MANURES I BEG THAT ALL SKRILL SELLERS LEAVE THE PRICE OF SKRILL AT 430/$.

THERE IS ALSO THE FEAR OF KEEPING SKRILL FUNDS AND BEING LOCKED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT, A FURTHER ANALYSIS AND VERIFICATION FROM OTHER ONLINE FORUM SHOWS THAT SOME SKRILL SELLERS ARE FRAUDULENT, WHEN SUCH SELLERS SELL YOU SKRILL, IT CAN LEAD TO RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR ACCOUNT, HENCE SOME ASK FOR PROOF OF VERIFICATION OF YOUR SKRILL ACCOUNT.

SO TO PREVENT YOUR SKRILL ACCOUNT FROM BEING RESTRICTED,

-ONLY BUY FUNDS FROM VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNTS
-VERIFY YOUR OWN SKRILL ON TIME

LIKE I SAID THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION, IF YOU AGREE CLICK LIKE, IF YOU THINK IT WON'T WORK CLICK SHARE.

WOULD DISCUSS FURTHER WITH THE MOD ON THIS..

MY HUMBLE OPINION....

Lol. I cannot sell my Skrill for 430 sef. When I no dey craze.

When I know how much it fetches those who convert it to this and use it for further trading.

The price is so low because everyone is rushing to advertise here, and buying into that nonsense that accounts are being limited without cause. I have only been asked to clarify something once since I opened and verified my account, and as long as one continues to get funds from legitimate sources, I don't see any cause for fear.

In short, don't be desperate. Price your Skrill for what it's worth and find those who will buy, or withdraw it to a dom account, or even buy stuff online with it and sell here, or go exchange it to BTC, though you should be careful there.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Sorry bro. I meant to say Awaritefe the known scammer. Suddenly don't know when I typed your name. No vex. I'm sorry for this act.
no wahala
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
agarawu23:
no wahala

I appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
As ususal. the thread is hot today grin grin grin

Make I just dey watch in 3D cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Oga check me all round and know that I got no stains. We are trying to protect the interest of members and large guest here. He should use his original I'd and be bold to his actions else this is another scammer trying a well planned method to lure members to his gimmicks and I won't be here such will happen.

I salute your resolve to help...but how much resources can you throw into catching thieves?

He could be someone you know...he just may not be. But so far his actions have been towards calling out those who have betrayed the trust reposed on them. So far also, his focus has always been on "trusted" and "reputable" members here. Not the petty thieves. Maybe he has a mandate to "catch" corporate thieves...lol.

Still, the mantra should always be - trade with caution, and if you have any iota of doubt, please use an escrow.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Could you please suggest what you want people to do when the owners of the money aren't doing anything about their own money?

Yoruba people will say "eleru lon gbe nibi to ti wuwo" (the owner of a baggage bears the heavier burden)....

You don't expect me to go into the banking hall on their behalf to lodge a complaint. Let those who got scammed make the 1st move then we support them.

@goldenval you are lucky it's those guys and not me....

Well, I guess that's true.

It's like they are enjoying having their money stolen by some hungry boy.

Exactly o, It's not impossible to trace a person to him and his father's house nowadays na, and Bleep shit up there.

Maybe the scamees have too much money sha.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
A known person? Seriously?
I don't have energy to type my thoughts at the moment however I'll like everyone to be careful.

Don't be a victim of 2017 scam method.

Please do express yourself.

Yes he is a known person (I don't know him though) and going by his knowledge of how this forum works, the knowledge of the various monikers he has been mentioning, etc.

I will continue to be very careful too and hopefully, I don't fall a scam victim in 2017.

Cheers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2017
vintino:
Am here TODAY to BUY and SELL

$2400 Bitcoin for sale 486/$

Am sure people understand color RED

$3000 Payoneer needed 420/$

Let's meet at the corner shop sharperly...... .

ESCROW IS ADVISED AND ALLOWED!!! cool cool

cc. Ladyf, HazzanTazzan, Tabbaz.. ...

Dude.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Doyinlawal:
contact me 07035101683

And this one that registered in December 2016?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
kaboninc:

I know you guys will come after me...I expected it.

However, I just wish we could know how these con guys are. How tricky they can be. How creative they are.

Sometimes, you just need a thief to catch a thief (someday I will be judged by this)

I do not think he is the Awa guy. His English is too posh.

Him using another moniker is against the rule...truly he has flouted that rule.

However, to infiltrate a drug cartel, you just have to be a junkie. So can we justify the detective's actions?

I salute all those who have tried their best to reduce this scam malaise and will continue to support them in every way I possibly can.

@bolded .. i hold you in high esteem ..
it's a free forum, you are free to say anything ..

@ second bolded.. how many scammers have you nab using that technique ?.. the truth is you guys just love reading scam news cos you havent been scammed before .. reading scam news is like cummin.g ..trust me i know the feeling

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucman1(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2017
[ shocked

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2017
I've quoted you and no I'm not dead, I'm basking in good health. May your curses be upon you and your next 4 generations. And for the other part, I've decided to ignore you because you are a cheap thief trying to deviate from the fact that you defrauded 3 people on nairaland okay?

Goldenval is a cheap arrogant scammer. Send money to him at your own risk

goldenval:

quote me next time and die uncurable sickness!.... stupid hoe!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucman1(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
ucman1:
FUNDS NEEDED IN MALAYSIA.... QUOTE ME IF YOUR RATE IS #100/MYR or less AND THE QUANTITY YOU HAVE.

( Transfer to maybank, CIMB, public bank berhad, hong, Leong bank)...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
100$ btc available at 485N/1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Sorry bro. I meant to say Awaritefe the known scammer. Suddenly don't know when I typed your name. No vex. I'm sorry for this act.

No bro, it was intentional

Be bold to admit it

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
I need $50 Btc only.. quote me with ur price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
kaboninc:

I salute your resolve to help...but how much resources can you throw into catching thieves?

He could be someone you know...he just may not be. But so far his actions have been towards calling out those who have betrayed the trust reposed on them. So far also, his focus has always been on "trusted" and "reputable" members here. Not the petty thieves. Maybe he has a mandate to "catch" corporate thieves...lol.

Still, the mantra should always be - trade with caution, and if you have any iota of doubt, please use an escrow.

Thank God you later said " use an Escrow ". I have done tones of deal here many send me first and for others we use escrow. For ur information i have spent a lot catching thieves. But its a simple thing, u don't go faster than the victim. If anyone scam you ask people for the authorities outside here to table your case squarely and follow it up. Do the one you can and give feedback you will see more than willing individual who will come out and join you. How will I go and look for Ahwaritefe the known scammer when the victim are not doing anything.

If I go to the DSS what will they ask me ? " are u d one he scammed " and I will say no. Then why am I there?

Lastly. You don't fight a scam by violating the forum rules. If you think you are clean use your old moniker to fight scam and say what ever you want to say. Don't go and hide under a new I'd. Those who do such will be liked to scammers and that's what they are.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by luvlyoracle(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I've quoted you and no I'm not dead, I'm basking in good health. May your curses be upon you and your next 4 generations. And for the other part, I've decided to ignore you because you are a cheap thief okay?

Abeg no mind the guy...we are all watching.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2017
What could be on Puskin mind right now since the pile didn't work out...... cry cry cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2017
luvlyoracle:
Abeg no mind the guy...we are all watching.
U still need my bitcoin?take at 485
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2017
koonbey:

Lol. I cannot sell my Skrill for 430 sef. When I no dey craze.

When I know how much it fetches those who convert it to this and use it for further trading.

The price is so low because everyone is rushing to advertise here, and buying into that nonsense that accounts are being limited without cause. I have only been asked to clarify something once since I opened and verified my account, and as long as one continues to get funds from legitimate sources, I don't see any cause for fear.

In short, don't be desperate. Price your Skrill for what it's worth and find those who will buy, or withdraw it to a dom account, or even buy stuff online with it and sell here, or go exchange it to BTC, though you should be careful there.

Nice.

I have a friend whose account is currently restricted due to buying bad funds.

Many don't understand the pros and cons of this things.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know you so I can't regret nothing. And know I won't die.

Besides, you just broke nairaland rules

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

I say it again deal with @goldenval at your own risk. He is a certified scammer

goldenval:

LETS WAIT AND SEE HOW THIS YEAR GOES... WE ALL SHALL SEE YOUR OBITUARY WITH YOUR UGLY FACE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT.... THE UNDETABLE SICKNESS IS ALREADY SENT TO YOU, AND YOU WILL BE SHOT IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE TIME AND YOU WILL CRY AND REGRET EVER KNOWING ME... THIS IS ME SAYING IT, IN YOUR NEXT LIFE, YOU LEARN HOW TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.