Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153240 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Birniwa:
Bro pls, gimme ur WhatsApp contact or kindly add me with the contact in my profy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Nahim we go contact I u go tax us

Naso

Make i dey observe

Haha.. make i follow you observe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
goldiam:

Now this is bad. I hardly comment on issues like this but can't just skip this,please let's be mindful of how we threaten people especially in a faceless forum like nairaland please.

In the UK people who use the word SIR,MA,THANK YOU,I'M GRATEFUL etc .. are people who come from rich family and good background.. and people who use informal language and insult are people who come from poor family and bad background..
since we are colonized by the British. the same is applicable in Nigeria

here are the list of people who use foul and informal language in Nigeria

1. people who witnessed situations his dad always beat his mum.. and his mum always curse his dad

2. people who come from a very poor family ( poor mentally )

3. people who are uneducated ( going to school does not mean you are educated )

4. people who grew up in a rough neighborhood, a neighborhood where they fight, stab, kill on daily basis

5. people who are abused in their early age ..

6. and lastly people who come from a polygamous family where the father live below 5,000 a day , where the children, father, wives are living in a room ..

trust me these set of people are easy to identify and they will make sure they drag you to their level whenever an argument start.. instead of him to approach the accussation in a verify mature way, he or she will result to insult and if you are not careful you will be in the mud, cos trust me he or she has higher experience when it comes to insult.. ( they are not mature so dont expect maturity ) ..

these set of people are here on nairaland , on this same thread.. just avoid them since they can't be helped .. and trust me that poverty mentality is in their generation, it's like a curse already, it has become an habit , they can't do without it..

and if they get in your way, just apologize and move on..or else they will use you to score point and will go home with "trophy"
pardon my grammar ..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Padipadi(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
250 BTC Available @ 480/$ Instant release!!! CALL 08104121872 for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
agarawu23:
you don leave politics enter business? grin grin grin

No gain for that place than to make more enemies and argue with some kolomental ppl cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ... na small shuren full dat place now, imagine getting into heated after you check profile & see "who can help me check my UTME result" .... The thing taya me so i only pop in at intervals.

P.S..
I still dey politics (dem go need army to dislodge me) even the highlighted (untrained conception errors) na "holiday" dem dey collect when dem forget the "rules"

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tonyx4x44(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2017
koonbey:

Lol. I cannot sell my Skrill for 430 sef. When I no dey craze.

When I know how much it fetches those who convert it to this and use it for further trading.

The price is so low because everyone is rushing to advertise here, and buying into that nonsense that accounts are being limited without cause. I have only been asked to clarify something once since I opened and verified my account, and as long as one continues to get funds from legitimate sources, I don't see any cause for fear.

In short, don't be desperate. Price your Skrill for what it's worth and find those who will buy, or withdraw it to a dom account, or even buy stuff online with it and sell here, or go exchange it to BTC, though you should be careful there.

I have never been asked and I've transacted over $2000

The limited accounts are as a result of shady sources.

I planning on verifying soon on my own accord.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
bozz007:
Guys,

Advice needed please.

Bought btc from someone yesterday but till now, I haven't received it. It definitely left the sender's wallet but it's not even showing pending on my wallet transaction history and it's on the blockchain log as an unconfirmed transaction almost 24 hours after.

The necessary fee was paid so I don't think that's why. What else could be causing the delay?

It occurs occaionaly. Sometimes can take 3-5 days. I have experienced that. If the fee can be edited to boost it fine but if it can't you can't do anything but to wait.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Thanks @ 3RNEST for your chat and trust and also asking me to edit the post and you know me as a gentle guy but the thing is that, she doesn't have any right to challenge me, a lady for that matter, but I have take back my words on her.... But I don't owe anyone any apologies...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ... na small shuren full dat place now, imagine getting into heated after you check profile & see "who can help me check my UTME result" .... The thing taya me so i only pop in at intervals.

Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
goldenval:
Thanks @ 3RNEST for your chat and trust and also asking me to edit the post and you know me as a gentle guy but the thing is that, she doesn't have any right to challenge me, a lady for that matter, but I have take back my words on her.... But I don't owe anyone any apologies...

Waoh, Waoh, Waoh!!! shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
I experience similar problem last year, it took 48/72hours before it pull well.....

Please buzz femcruz. he assisted me to resolve it and his idea may help you...

Bravo Sir....
bozz007:
Guys,

Advice needed please.

Bought btc from someone yesterday but till now, I haven't received it. It definitely left the sender's wallet but it's not even showing pending on my wallet transaction history and it's on the blockchain log as an unconfirmed transaction almost 24 hours after.

The necessary fee was paid so I don't think that's why. What else could be causing the delay?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2017
so no body wants to buy bitcoin again?? 2000 is available @490/$ . .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2017
agarawu23:
if there is evidence that the person sent it and it has left his/her wallet, u will get it. Just cool down.

Yh. Definitely sent.

OkwaIfugo:

It occurs occaionaly. Sometimes can take 3-5 days. I have experienced that. If the fee can be edited to boost it fine but if it can't you can't do anything but to wait.

Alright, thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2017
$100 Bitcoin for sale @ 485/$ Escrow allowed
call/whatsap 08078569784
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2017
AleAirHub:
I experience similar problem last year, it took 48/72hours before it pull well.....

Please buzz femcruz. he assisted me to resolve it and his idea may help you...

Bravo Sir....

Alright, thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2017
valentineboy:
so no body wants to buy bitcoin again??
2000 is available @490/$

Bring am for 485
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2017
Taeewo:
Why change ur real handle in first place, did BOT ban u or what?

Stop acting like James Bond bro.. ..

U are new...

If I have been banned or if I am new What business of that is yours?

And how does that affect the crimes perpetrated by all these "trusted fraudulent nincompoops"?

My friend get lost!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2017
bozz007:

Bring am for 485

505 available, Escrow is a MUST

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2017
valentineboy:
so no body wants to buy bitcoin again??
2000 is available @ 490/$

@ bolded lol till thy kingdom comes

Reduce it to 480 and see how hungry bitcoin dogs will rush it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2017
bedford101:
call/whatsap 08078569784

I need 20 unit @ 480
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2017
216 PM available at 480.

buy all, pay 475.

contacts below! (Siggy)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ISSIAK: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2017
40 dollars skrill available @ N380 per unit.

Thank you.

IT HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU ALL
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Incase you all are distracted by the noise, female victimisation and curses, I'm not.

The fact still remains that goldenval defrauded 3 nairalanders on 24th December 2016 and he has refused to refund them instead he has been making noise and insulting people

Check here for details

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/898#52215206

The fraud is the issue not that bookiemart01 is a female. Let goldenval refund

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2017
goldenval:
Guy stay calm and do the needful... I am not happy with all this fighting here and there...inshort am short of words... My top nairalanders fighting.. Cant be this seriously..

# peace sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2017
620$ skrill available ...
Contacts on my signature ...

If u still don't trust me with all the reviews I have here and other threads on Nl, then u have trust issues or you're a scammer ...

You can as well brig escrow cos if you (a new member or newcomer on this thread) asks me to send first, I will curse you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2017
dragnet:

Lol

Iz not a play play sontin cheesy cheesy... after one or two of such experience (s), one must re-evaluate .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2017
ISSIAK:
40 dollars skrill available @ N380 per unit. 09029894901

shocked shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
bedford101:
call/whatsap 08078569784

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.