Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153187 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JustCare: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
ayimduj:
WHO WILL BUY MY $179 BTC AT N480? I'M SENDING FIRST TO TRUSTED BUYERS, OTHERWISE, BRING YOUR ESCROW.

Hit me up using the contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
capspeter:

This MITM scam am hearing about warri boy, please is it the same warri boy from the above quote in Nov last year scam?
Cos the picture of the warriblood that was uploaded in November, is a familiar face in FUPRE, and I can help in his arrest.

He is the same unrepentant warriblood. It took me a long time to convince the house that he is a scammer then, cos we had no much evidence against him.
He even came back recently claiming innocent and his new handle was banned again until he began with some of his reserved handles.
Can't believe he is a human just like me cos I can't understand how he find it easy to dupe without feeling bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
bdavis I don comment ooo so that you won't say I have entered the wall cox I run comot e-currency thread as I no get 1 million USD for Afghanistan to deposit in chase bank na him I say make I hustle first so that I can be posting millions up & down even if na borrowed funds or dasuki money wey remain.
Just my opinion on the escrow matter shared by HazzanTazzan & fired down by the fayose of currency thread. Lols
Both of you guys are right, its just a blend of both sides that will make the deal work as per verified escrow as we have seen cases of trusted members certified by nafdac suddenly disappeared with people's money on Nairaland so many times so I support agarawu23 on that aspect of full verification of everything verifiable with all guarantor's form duly signed and confirmed well.
Una fit add in tiny fonts in case u run away with person money u agree that you the escrow, your family members and guarantors can be hunted down not to retrieve the money but your soul.
Na joke I dey joke ooo but the ogas can come to a round table discussion on the escrow issue cox of a truth doing escrow for people for free wey u get busy schedule no be joke especially if dem call you for two reputable members.
Even if na 1k at least you go use am for chicken republic.
Make I enter wall back jejely
Valencia25 I hail you oooo
do i know you? are you trying to blend in? undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
followingdrite:
Abeg This na new year...

Make una no fall for names..

This Learner-Scammer sent me a chat message on whatsapp to ask if I still have skrill available.

(I advertised my skrill funds earlier)

Then, I asked him for his moniker. "Websolushun" he replied.

I did a quick check on NL. To my affirmation, "websolushun" has another whatsapp number on his siggy.

I didn't raise alarm yet simply because I had not confirmed him a scammer.

I then gave him a criterium, "Quote me on NL, and let's deal accordingly".

After saying those words, this unscrupulous fellow vanished into the thin air.

He refused to reply since then.

I showed negligence to the matter not until someone complained of one VICAFB to have scammed him.

I then, did a quick check on the scammers whatsapp phone number.

I then saw his name blacklisted.

This same person was reported to have been an accomplice in scamming AYOHBK

Moral Lesson: This is a new year. Be extra careful.
The trustworthy NLers have help us so much.
Enough has been said on how to be safe from scammers..

Let me quickly paraphrase the.

Don't sell/buy to or from a new moniker (if at all, use escrow - be careful to check the escrow's phone number to tally accordingly/better still, escrow can make it publicly quoted on NL.

Don't be in a haste to buy/sell funds. You will always see a buyer/seller depending on time factor.

If your mind doesn't go with a deal, don't start it.

If you have trust issues, Use Escrow always! (At least, you should trust someone here on NL)

If you don't trust anyone including the Reputable Escrow, don't deal at all!

NL is neither responsible for your gain nor loss.

Thread safely, Trade wisely

Dont let anyone use my moniker to decieve you bro.
I'm the real websolushun.
I never contacted you for skrill.
Dont mind that impostor.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
bdavis I don comment ooo so that you won't say I have entered the wall cox I run comot e-currency thread as I no get 1 million USD for Afghanistan to deposit in chase bank na him I say make I hustle first so that I can be posting millions up & down even if na borrowed funds or dasuki money wey remain.
Just my opinion on the escrow matter shared by HazzanTazzan & fired down by the fayose of currency thread. Lols
Both of you guys are right, its just a blend of both sides that will make the deal work as per verified escrow as we have seen cases of trusted members certified by nafdac suddenly disappeared with people's money on Nairaland so many times so I support agarawu23 on that aspect of full verification of everything verifiable with all guarantor's form duly signed and confirmed well.
Una fit add in tiny fonts in case u run away with person money u agree that you the escrow, your family members and guarantors can be hunted down not to retrieve the money but your soul.
Na joke I dey joke ooo but the ogas can come to a round table discussion on the escrow issue cox of a truth doing escrow for people for free wey u get busy schedule no be joke especially if dem call you for two reputable members.
Even if na 1k at least you go use am for chicken republic.
Make I enter wall back jejely
Valencia25 I hail you oooo

LOL!!

Uncle Infiniti, how is our concept doing?

Singapore1:

do i know you? are you trying to blend in? undecided

O dayan mo abi angry

Baba infinitikoncept, permission to break bottle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
I will buy your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below and send payment into your local bank.

Contact the best buyer of iTunes Gift Card on Nairaland, i am fast, prompt and responsive.

100% Available to attend to you. Get in touch with me for a prompt deal now. Let me convert your iTune Gift Card to Naira Asap!

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
chiefkpokp:
115$ btc now available @482
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
$360 Bitcoins available @487
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennakarter(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
3800btc available at 485.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
400$ skrill available ooooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaSwap(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
$300 Bitcoin @ 490
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
valencia25:

LOL!!

O dayan mo abi angry

Baba infinitikoncept, permission to break bottle?
i don't know him
finish cool
make e come defend himself

cc
Infinitikoncept
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
valencia25:

LOL!!

Baba the concept never pure ooo. Me sef want to be like you when I grow older ooo as I dey see your flexing on beaches wey me dey daura dey wait for baba to at least come home so I can scope him to allow me become the official exchanger on Nairaland.
That guy wey first quote me I no get all those memes to reply you ni ooo but I go ask Aleairpay cox the guy just store everything on him phone
Less I forget okwaifugo MITM scam is more than what you described concerning warriblood matter ooo. If them show you ronaldinhio snake bite style on the pitch madam you go forget how to defend like stam ooo.
My prayer is just that if e remain small make them scam me through WhatsApp make internet connection comot from 3G to ⅛G. Make bank decline my transactions.
Ise

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
JustCare:

Hit me up using the contact on my signature
ayimdu j is a scammer. trade carefully

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennakarter(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
kennakarter:
3800btc available at 485.

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennakarter(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
kennakarter:

Still available

Ping me now or your data will finish grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Michael11stock(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
$96 Skrill available for pick up your quote is my rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by followingdrite(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
websolushun:

Dont let anyone use my moniker to decieve you bro.
I'm the real websolushun.
I never contacted you for skrill.
Dont mind that impostor.

That's right bro.
Thanks for the anti-scam support.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
ayimduj:
Guys, I'm about dealing with HazzanTazzan. Hope I'm safe?

HazzanTazzan na escrow self.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bitcoin needed my rate shall be your rate. Contact me 08169199282.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

Baba the concept never pure ooo. Me sef want to be like you when I grow older ooo as I dey see your flexing on beaches wey me dey daura dey wait for baba to at least come home so I can scope him to allow me become the official exchanger on Nairaland.
That guy wey first quote me I no get all those memes to reply you ni ooo but I go ask Aleairpay cox the guy just store everything on him phone
Less I forget okwaifugo MITM scam is more than what you described concerning warriblood matter ooo. If them show you ronaldinhio snake bite style on the pitch madam you go forget how to defend like stam ooo.
My prayer is just that if e remain small make them scam me through WhatsApp make internet connection comot from 3G to ⅛G. Make bank decline my transactions.
Ise

The same reason why i refused to leave GTBank because of their reversal and 30mins delay to other banks.

That delay tactics is always useful in such cases.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
gocare:
2abet, 480?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pwiz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
pwiz:
$51 btc available N485.. Escrow allowed! Whatsapp 08127581153...
Sold to Onatisi... Very legit!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
gocare:
i just called u, no response
Sorry wasn't with my phone then
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by franzis(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
I need perfect money 220 USD urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

Ise

how have you been na? cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
ayimduj:
WHO WILL BUY MY $179 BTC AT N480? I'M SENDING FIRST TO TRUSTED BUYERS, OTHERWISE, BRING YOUR ESCROW.
E still dey?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
franzis:
I need perfect money 220 USD urgently

490?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
Bitcoin needed my rate shall be your rate. Contact me 08169199282.

Let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldtooth: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
$140btc available @480

Check my signature now

Escrow is welcomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.